OtherGround Forums National Anthem! NHL Patriots vs NBA Scum! MAGA!

4 days ago
8/1/13

Well done NHL, even though the Kings are out of the playoffs, you have a viewer for life.

MAGA

4 days ago
11/14/11

bunch a phaygots who think kneeling during the anthem is unpatriotic. 

4 days ago
10/15/13
vincan469 -

It is.

Now kindly fuck off 

4 days ago
6/22/03

Half the NHL players are Canadian, 99% of the players are white, and none are from the inner city. Very different demographic.

Edited: 4 days ago
5/13/11
Lazarus - Half the NHL players are Canadian, 99% of the players are white, and none are from the inner city. Very different demographic.

No no bro, those foreigners are the real patriots bro! Didn't you know that protesting against our own government is against the rules of America and we were founded on the principles that you must worship and obey the government/ruling >

4 days ago
3/25/19

Does this mean you're not coming to my NBA watch party cam?! 

I built you a special chair and stole a crown from Burger King! You were going to be the prince of the party!

4 days ago
8/1/13
Kirik Jr -

I built you a special chair and stole a crown from Burger King! You were going to be the prince of the party!

LOL. I would come just for coronation:)

4 days ago
3/25/19
camicom -
Kirik Jr -

On serious note. You should call in to PJs show more. I enjoyed your work. I think a lot of us did. 

4 days ago
8/1/13
Kirik Jr -
camicom -
Kirik Jr -

On serious note. You should call in to PJs show more. I enjoyed your work. I think a lot of us did. 

Thanks brother. I am callin in today with the MAGA REEEEEEEEport!

4 days ago
10/15/13
Kirik Jr -

Stole? They give them away bro. I have lkike dozens!

4 days ago
7/28/10

yeah, thoise Canadian Farm boys and non American players, look at them go, real patriots arent they. How are they even here, who gave those foriegners work Visa's? 

4 days ago
6/11/13
vincan469 -

As a former Marine find it disgusting. The anthem represents our country and people. Those that died so you can enjoy your privileged life. 

If you have a problem with that, go to another country

4 days ago
9/19/04

Can someone explain to me how bad blacks have it? I lived in Atlanta and everything seemed fine to me? Statistics tell me that it is mostly black on black crime.

4 days ago
5/13/11
Lt_Fop -
vincan469 -

As a former Marine find it disgusting. The anthem represents our country and people. Those that died so you can enjoy your privileged life. 

Ghost account alert...

breaking news: the military fights to defend Americans and Americans freedoms, which includes as almost the most important staple, our rights to speak out against the government. 

Edited: 4 days ago
5/16/08

Yes, MAGA when they had to go to Canada to play because they don't trust the US enough because of our piss poor response to Covid. Hell, the Blue Jays can't even play home games because Canada wouldn't let US residents in lol. MAGA indeed...

4 days ago
10/15/13
adam209 -

Yes, MAGA when they had to go to Canada to play because they don't trust the US enough because of our piss poor response to Covid. Hell, the Blue Jays can't even play home games because Canada wouldn't let US residents in lol. MAGA indeed...

Wrong.

NHL is playing because, like the NBA, they are in a bubble up in Toronto.

MLB is still traveling.

Dumbass. 

4 days ago
10/15/13
STD Machine -

Can someone explain to me how bad blacks have it? I lived in Atlanta and everything seemed fine to me? Statistics tell me that it is mostly black on black crime.

YOU MONSTER!!!!

4 days ago
7/25/08
Proud American Patriots from Canada
4 days ago
5/16/08
Al Cappucino -
adam209 -

Wrong.

MLB is still traveling.

Dumbass. 

Really? Please, tell me where the Blue Jays are playing home games at.

4 days ago
3/25/19
Al Cappucino -
Kirik Jr -

Stole? They give them away bro. I have lkike dozens!

Sorry. Been wearing this bandana as a mask and it's got me feeling like an outlaw lol

4 days ago
10/15/13
adam209 -
Al Cappucino -
adam209 -

Wrong.

MLB is still traveling.

Dumbass. 

In Baltimore...because Canadas rule is if you travel, you can't play here. THAT's why the NHL decided to do the bubble thing. Nothing to do woth US Citiznes on the team.

You telling me no NHL teams have any US citizens on them?

It's not that difficult to understand. 

4 days ago
4/24/07
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Lazarus - Half the NHL players are Canadian, 99% of the players are white, and none are from the inner city. Very different demographic.

No no bro, those foreigners are the real patriots bro! Didn't you know that protesting against our own government is against the rules of America and we were founded on the principles that you must worship and obey the government/ruling >

Oh, BLM is just protesting against the government now? When did this happen? What are all those signs that say "Fuck white people" and other such things for?

You might want to let BLM know what they're thinking because they're mission statement goes a bit further than what your suggesting it does
4 days ago
10/10/02
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Lt_Fop -
vincan469 -

Ghost account alert...

breaking news: the military fights to defend Americans and Americans freedoms, which includes as almost the most important staple, our rights to speak out against the government. 

Unfortunately, BLM is not about kneeling because the govt. it's about they hate whites and America, but dumb white liberals like you just don't get that, instead you think by supporting them they will be your "friend"

white liberals are like the white kids in high school who are so scared of black kids they become wiggers to try an fit in, but are too stupid to realize black people hate wiggers too.

4 days ago
5/16/08
Al Cappucino -
adam209 -
Al Cappucino -
adam209 -

Wrong.

MLB is still traveling.

Dumbass. 

In Baltimore...because Canadas rule is if you travel, you can't play here. THAT's why the NHL decided to do the bubble thing. Nothing to do woth US Citiznes on the team.

You telling me no NHL teams have any US citizens on them?

It's not that difficult to understand. 

Actaully they're playing in Buffalo, but there's a reason that Canada wouldn't allow US teams to travel there. It's also a little odd how only 22 percent of the NHL is in Canada, their headquarters is in the US and only 25 percent of the playoff teams are from Canada but for some reason wanted to play in Canada instead of the US

4 days ago
5/7/08
adam209 -

What? "They had to go to Canada to play" and "Canada wouldn't let US residents in"... you really don't see it? Really?