OtherGround Forums Neithbor’s wife wants to bang, what do?

9/25/20 11:29 AM
7/2/07
youarewhatiswrong - 
williepep - Thanks to OP for coming clean because I was going to ask how can you tell so clearly that is what she wants to do ? If I asked that question the OG would think I know nothing about women.

Now that reminds me I have a person in the neighborhood with giant boobs that seems to be a body builder that often mentions how her husband likes to stay gone during hunting season. I would mention her profession but the OG always says ladies in this profession always sleep around. I never think that is her goal, just truly thought she was just chit chatting. We usually talk about pets so maybe she thinks I am gay and safe to talk with. This lady looks a lot like one of the women on Vikings. Again I in no way think she is hitting on me.

Back to OP even in the what if scenario presented could you imagine how awkward and how it would backfire to try to use that as enough to inform a husband. It would backfire.

She’s a nurse?  She is definitely dtf.  

OG knowledge

It seems many people did not notice the follow up post comments keep coming in
9/25/20 11:32 AM
9/13/12

Fuck her. Nothing hotter than this. If you do ANYTHING ELSE other than to fuck her many times, you're a fucking pussy, no matter what moralistic shit you hide behind.

Do it son.

10/1/20 12:32 PM
1/1/01
Rashomon -
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF -

Mind your business. She can easily deny and make you look like you're full of shit. Or flip this whole thing completely on you. You'll make an unnecessary enemy. 

I think this is the real risk. 

She could very easily convince him that you came on to her. When she rejected you, you got angry and told her that you were going to try to ruin their marriage, and that’s why you’re lying. 

I had an affair end a while back and during her break up text she had the audacity to blame me for her cheating.

I promptly scrolled up in my text history and screenshot her text of “Would you fuck me really hard tonight?” lololol

10/1/20 1:21 PM
6/29/09
multiculturaljoseph - 
Rashomon -

Mind your business. She can easily deny and make you look like you're full of shit. Or flip this whole thing completely on you. You'll make an unnecessary enemy. 

She could very easily convince him that you came on to her. When she rejected you, you got angry and told her that you were going to try to ruin their marriage, and that’s why you’re lying. 

I had an affair end a while back and during her break up text she had the audacity to blame me for her cheating.

I promptly scrolled up in my text history and screenshot her text of “Would you fuck me really hard tonight?” lololol

Ok you fuckies, try this on for size. So way back when i get asked by another detective in sex crimes ( yes sex crimes not "special victims" you modern fags) to run a poly on a female "victim" whose story he doesnt believe.

Long story short, that whoahhh got caught by a witness banging another navy dude (neighbor) and she immediately claimed rape rape. her meal ticket husband insisted she file a police report. Neighbor got run through the ringer for this bitch. Ended both navy dudes careers. Ended her marriage....and the best part....oh yeah....she blamed the husband in the end (as usual).

Stop doing stupid shit. Stop fucking subhumans.
10/1/20 2:49 PM
1/1/01
morotetsuke -
multiculturaljoseph - 
Rashomon -

Ok you fuckies, try this on for size. So way back when i get asked by another detective in sex crimes ( yes sex crimes not "special victims" you modern fags) to run a poly on a female "victim" whose story he doesnt believe.

Long story short, that whoahhh got caught by a witness banging another navy dude (neighbor) and she immediately claimed rape rape. her meal ticket husband insisted she file a police report. Neighbor got run through the ringer for this bitch. Ended both navy dudes careers. Ended her marriage....and the best part....oh yeah....she blamed the husband in the end (as usual).

Stop doing stupid shit. Stop fucking subhumans.

I have a divorced ex who got caught up banging her trainer. Solid 8. Super fit. Fake tits. Blames her husband who got fat and lazy after becoming an alcoholic: “If a man doesn’t provide, another will. Had he done his duties, I wouldn’t have been forced to pursue my happiness with someone else.”

LOL@ ever getting married without a prenup.

I don’t give a fuck if you make 45k a year, don’t do it lol.