OtherGround Forums Never liked Billy Crystal, but this is brilliant.

11 days ago
1/1/01

RIGHT THERE!
11 days ago
2/15/06
That's pretty good. I remember all of those boxers and he nailed it as well as Cossel's voice!
11 days ago
3/20/15

Billy Crystal was actually a pretty good comedian/actor....

11 days ago
2/22/13

Always liked him and Chrstopher Guest on SNL.

I hate when that happens.

11 days ago
1/1/01
WendyIDMT - 

Always liked him and Chrstopher Guest on SNL.

I hate when that happens.

lol. Chris Guest is a genius and they were great together.

The novelty gag/toy company sketch was great.

"It's a MINKMAN."
11 days ago
5/1/14

That was good. Billy is just whatever to me, but this scene always gets me.

11 days ago
1/1/01
Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines as action guys in "Running Scared" always cracked me up. Never saw it but it was a big hit I think.

Shine sweet freedom...
11 days ago
3/2/11

Throw momma from the train, he and Devito were great in that.

11 days ago
3/31/14

City slickers 1 an 2 are great movies..Great  ya hear me!  

Billy had a really  good one man show, can't remember the name off the top of my head. About him growing up. 

10 days ago
4/13/18

Running Scared is a great flick! If you haven't seen it, put it on your short list. 

10 days ago
10/15/13
PeteyWheatstraw - Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines as action guys in "Running Scared" always cracked me up. Never saw it but it was a big hit I think.

Shine sweet freedom...

Never saw it??

The fuck is wrong with you?? Its a classic

10 days ago
10/15/13
Bukkaked by Bombers -

Billy had a really  good one man show, can't remember the name off the top of my head. About him growing up. 

My Giant?

10 days ago
1/5/11

" It's not fun. It's not fun, or funny. It's neither of those."

For the stern fans out there. I say that to my kids all the time. What a fucking humorless wet rag Billy Chrystal could be at times. He could be funny also though.

10 days ago
1/22/05
Al Cappucino -
PeteyWheatstraw - Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines as action guys in "Running Scared" always cracked me up. Never saw it but it was a big hit I think.

Shine sweet freedom...

Never saw it??

The one with Paul Walker was better. Bill Crystal sucks. 

10 days ago
2/8/09

Throw Mama off the Train was good too. 

10 days ago
10/15/13
triggertap -
Al Cappucino -

Shine sweet freedom...

Never saw it??

The one with Paul Walker was better. Bill Crystal sucks. 

Billy Crystal outlived Paul Walker.

Im just sayin'

10 days ago
8/1/12

Lmao!!

10 days ago
8/1/12

That was great. Thanks for posting OP

10 days ago
7/26/07

10 days ago
12/2/05
choadler -

" It's not fun. It's not fun, or funny. It's neither of those."

For the stern fans out there. I say that to my kids all the time. What a fucking humorless wet rag Billy Chrystal could be at times. He could be funny also though.

“So I know your going to take this back and play it for Howard.  You can stick it up your ass!”

10 days ago
1/1/01
Al Cappucino - 

Shine sweet freedom...

Never saw it??

lol. Gonna try and download it. Hopefully Gregory Hines showcases some dance moves.

Also getting "Hiding Out" with John Cryer in a similar type role. Came out in 1987, a year later so I guess he wanted in on the "Funny guys getting chased" action. Never saw that one either, but it had a cool theme song too.

Pretty Poison, "Catch me I'm falling..."
10 days ago
7/26/07
PeteyWheatstraw -
Al Cappucino - 

Shine sweet freedom...

Never saw it??

lol. Gonna try and download it. Hopefully Gregory Hines showcases some dance moves.

Also getting "Hiding Out" with John Cryer in a similar type role. Came out in 1987, a year later so I guess he wanted in on the "Funny guys getting chased" action. Never saw that one either, but it had a cool theme song too.

Hes a lawyer who sees some mob stuff or something so hides out by going back to highschool

Edited: 10 days ago
3/31/14
Al Cappucino -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

My Giant?

Nah it was like a live broadway thing, now I know that doesn't sound great but it's pretty cool.

its called 700 Sundays 

10 days ago
1/1/01
Chimonos Revenge - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
Al Cappucino - 

Shine sweet freedom...

Never saw it??

Hes a lawyer who sees some mob stuff or something so hides out by going back to highschool

lol. That actually sounds awesome. I think he needed a known, hot 80's actress in there for support. Or maybe the mohawk guy from Vision Quest. Ducky alone is not that big of a draw.
10 days ago
8/13/19

Sup Petey