OtherGround Forums New Dem Battlecry: Don't vote Trump, or we'll dump

27 days ago
6/13/09

Nadler signaled a new strategy to his followers. Get rid of Trump, or we'll stink up the senate. Let's see if other Dems follow suit.

27 days ago
6/13/09

This must be a first.

Has anyone ever shit themselves in that setting before??

I don't think so.

27 days ago
6/13/09

I hope ol Joe took note of this. If it happens to him during the debates, all the left wing media support in the world wont save him.

27 days ago
6/13/09

I guess Swalwell is off the hook now. What he allegedly did is nothing compared to Nadler completely emptying his bowels in like that.

27 days ago
6/13/09

I thought what Tim Sylvia did was bad, but this......Jeezus.

27 days ago
6/30/07

Pretty sure several older members there have at best "mild bladder retention" issues.

27 days ago
6/13/09
Mountain Medic - 

Pretty sure several older members there have at best "mild bladder retention" issues.

I'm sure over the last 200+ years there have been some "accidents" in the senate.

But I've never seen anything even remotely approaching this spectacle.

27 days ago
6/13/09

"You got to know when to hold 'em.....

know when to walk away...."

27 days ago
1/12/07

what a shitter.

27 days ago
6/13/09

If Pelosi had any thoughts of launching another fake impeachment...this might make her think twice.

Ol Nads would have to be replaced at the very least.

27 days ago
1/1/01
Nadler - 73 years old

Pelosi - 80 years old

Elderly people do elderly things...like shitting their pants.
26 days ago
6/13/09

I'm hearing now that that soundtrack was faked. But he still could have pooped.

26 days ago
11/16/08

I thought this was a joke at first!  LOL

Edited: 26 days ago
6/13/09
I No Kung Foo - 

If that sound was real, that was one of the sloppiest sounding shits I've heard in a while.

My guess is the soundtrack is faked, but something DID happen to him. It could have been a stroke or a dizziness episode. But it also looks like he really might have shit himself..even if the sound track is fake.

26 days ago
3/15/06

I always thought that this kind of humor was supposed to stop being funny when you got older... I guess only when you get old enough that it's actually happening to you, until then it's still funny.

26 days ago
4/13/12

a woman shit herself at my office once.  i made a thread about it.  it was my very first thread on the OG.

26 days ago
6/22/03
I No Kung Foo - 

I assume it is. No way that's legit.

26 days ago
6/13/09
Lazarus -
I No Kung Foo - 

I assume it is. No way that's legit.

Agreed. Especially the last few seconds when he totally lets the load go.

Probably some bored OGer  type with a sense of humor got it uploaded to YouTube. It will probably get taken down as a fake.

26 days ago
6/13/09
CuddleBug -

I always thought that this kind of humor was supposed to stop being funny when you got older... I guess only when you get old enough that it's actually happening to you, until then it's still funny.

I found it rather funny and also Well Done by whoever did it

26 days ago
2/19/14
blood fist -

Nadler signaled a new strategy to his followers. Get rid of Trump, or we'll stink up the senate. Let's see if other Dems follow suit.

thanks fucker

how about a little volume warning? or a little NSFW?

now, visitors walking through the main lobby think i just shit myself.

26 days ago
6/20/13

It is obviously fake. Anyone think the senate has a microphone clipped to Nadler's asshole hairs?

26 days ago
6/1/10

He is an OGer

At one time, there used to be a "I shit my pants" thread at least once a week here.

26 days ago
6/13/09
eubie5 - 
blood fist -

thanks fucker

how about a little volume warning? or a little NSFW?

now, visitors walking through the main lobby think i just shit myself.

Best thing to do is just apologize to the visitors and tll them you've been having stomach issues.

26 days ago
6/13/09
RonysTorresIceBag - 

It is obviously fake. Anyone think the senate has a microphone clipped to Nadler's asshole hairs?

Yes, it's fake. At least the farting an shitting sounds are fake.

But clearly he is experiencing SOMETHING, and it is quite possible that he did shit himself, even if the soundtrack was faked.