22 days ago
3/12/15

Must be a damn good sandwich 

22 days ago
11/5/09

Every popeyes in south florida is causing backups in traffic

22 days ago
6/1/07
... and that is why, no matter how good their chicken is, Popeye's won't ever have shit on Chick-Fil-A. No one wants to go eat in a war zone. If I wanted to deal with that shit, I'd go to Waffle House.
22 days ago
5/22/17

Sheep

22 days ago
1/1/01
no such thing as bad publicity ?
22 days ago
9/18/12

The coloureds take their chicken seriously

22 days ago
3/12/15
mglaw - no such thing as bad publicity ?

Honestly got me wanting to try it now

22 days ago
1/1/01

Meanwhile, Chick-fil- A is on the other side of town with a line around the block --as always-- with people being  friendly and courteous

22 days ago
1/13/11
Steve4192 - ... and that is why, no matter how good their chicken is, Popeye's won't ever have shit on Chick-Fil-A. No one wants to go eat in a war zone. If I wanted to deal with that shit, I'd go to Waffle House.

You didn’t have to bring Waffle House into this. There are more than a few Waffle Houses that are fine to dine it at any time. Keep their name out of this. 

Scattered covered and topped bitches.  

22 days ago
12/4/08

Trumps fault.

22 days ago
1/12/10
shen -

Meanwhile, Chick-fil- A is on the other side of town with a line around the block --as always-- with people being  friendly and courteous

Hey you fuckin bigot. Don’t you know everytime you eat a Chik-fil-a sandwich and gay guy gets teh bad aids? Do you hate gay people. How can you support such bigotry, bigot?

22 days ago
5/22/16

I was waiting for the chic fil a drive thru guy to come in and make peace.  

22 days ago
4/13/12
shen -

Not today.

22 days ago
10/12/13
I went to pick up a chicken sandwich and instead I got popped in the eye.
22 days ago
1/13/04
The Leg Collector -

Trumps fault.

22 days ago
1/1/01
EFM - 
shen -

Not today.

That's true, because they're all worshiping God --which is EXACTLY what these people need.

They need some form of religion --or other socialization-- so they can perhaps learn to function as actual human beings.

These people are just not socialized.

22 days ago
1/13/04
shen - 
EFM - 
shen -

Not today.

That's true, because they're all worshiping God --which is EXACTLY what these people need.

They need some form of religion --or other socialization-- so they can perhaps learn to function as actual human beings.

So "worshiping God" on one day that doesn't hurt anybody (actually from a revenue / profit margin only hurts Chick-fil- A) bugs you that much?
22 days ago
4/29/09
shen -
EFM - 
shen -

Not today.

When you go outside your shtick you kinda suck man.

22 days ago
3/14/04
I see a common element there...............and it's not chicken.
22 days ago
3/12/16
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
shen -

Hey you fuckin bigot. Don’t you know everytime you eat a Chik-fil-a sandwich and gay guy gets teh bad aids? Do you hate gay people. How can you support such bigotry, bigot?

Didn't know this. Going to buy me a few of their sandwiches now.

22 days ago
1/13/04
angryinch - I see a common element there...............and it's not chicken.

Yup - racist cops imo..
22 days ago
1/13/11
Graduate1 -
angryinch - I see a common element there...............and it's not chicken.

Yup - racist cops imo..

All filmed in portrait mode? 

22 days ago
1/30/03
thetouchofdeath -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
shen -

Didn't know this. Going to buy me a few of their sandwiches now.

Right now?

22 days ago
6/28/10

lol. A chicken sandwich made them do it now? That's a first.

22 days ago
1/1/01
Chomas - 
shen -
EFM - 
shen -

Not today.

When you go outside your shtick you kinda suck man.

Oh, sorry, did you think those people fighting over chicken sandwiches are socialized, normal human beings?