OtherGround Forums New Redbar clip about Logan Paul and Chris D’elia

4/21/20 10:25 PM
10/30/19
PeteyWheatstraw -
SteelyRes211 - 

I hope guy gains some traction, not because i give a shit about any of these people, but because comedy is way better when everyone hates each other. All of these comedians going on each other's podcasts and blowing each other over how artistic comedy is, is so boring. 

Yeah, I was watching a clip of Joe Rogan and that Nicki Glaser chick talking about the struggles of being "funny people". Shit is just lame. Neither of you are THAT funny. Especially while talking about being funny. I think that alone disqualifies all your humor.

Just overly "nice". Even when they rib on each other it has a gay "we're all so funny when we poke fun!" vibe. They need some real hate now and then. That's why when Bill Burr was normal, crabby, shitty, dickish Bill Burr on Theo's show it was just awkward. Theo's actually one of those guys I don't mind. Wish that would have happened to some other schmuck, lol.

Yeah, it's pretty absurd.  There are people on this forum that are funnier than the whole Rogan crew.  Not everybody wants to be an internet celebrity.  The amazing thing about life these days is you can be famous because of the internet but still be a broke dick shithead.

All that said, Redbar is fucking hump.

4/21/20 11:25 PM
1/1/01
Homelander - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
SteelyRes211 - 

I hope guy gains some traction, not because i give a shit about any of these people, but because comedy is way better when everyone hates each other. All of these comedians going on each other's podcasts and blowing each other over how artistic comedy is, is so boring. 

Yeah, I was watching a clip of Joe Rogan and that Nicki Glaser chick talking about the struggles of being "funny people". Shit is just lame. Neither of you are THAT funny. Especially while talking about being funny. I think that alone disqualifies all your humor.

Just overly "nice". Even when they rib on each other it has a gay "we're all so funny when we poke fun!" vibe. They need some real hate now and then. That's why when Bill Burr was normal, crabby, shitty, dickish Bill Burr on Theo's show it was just awkward. Theo's actually one of those guys I don't mind. Wish that would have happened to some other schmuck, lol.

Yeah, it's pretty absurd.  There are people on this forum that are funnier than the whole Rogan crew.  Not everybody wants to be an internet celebrity.  The amazing thing about life these days is you can be famous because of the internet but still be a broke dick shithead.

All that said, Redbar is fucking hump.

The podcast stuff can be entertaining, but it's pretty much the minor leagues of comedy. Being legit naturally funny plus being able to come up with quality bits and standup routines is RARE talent. Which shows whenever you watch a podcast "comedian" doing standup.

It's all funnier than SNL though.

24 days ago
12/4/18

Redbar reviews Tony Hinchcliffe documentary 

5 days ago
12/4/18

New clip 

5 days ago
1/1/01
I don't know who Mike Maljak is. Not cool enough I guess.

That redbar guy talking shit is pretty funny though. Said whenever those "cool" podcast guys or annoying "instagram" girls post pictures of themselves trying to get their egos stroked, he just posts a barf emoji to fuck up the whole vibe of their "everyone love and compliment me!" post.

Lmao. Just a bunch of childish behavior amongst grown men. The idiot was dumb enough to bring it up too. "This guy follows me around and he posts barf emojis on my pics, wtf?" Great, you just gave him the satisfaction of knowing he ruined your day with a barf emoji.
5 days ago
9/8/02

He looks like an ash-tray, don't like him, but he was pretty good on calling out Logan Paul and those little white dorks trying to be cool on their podcast. 

5 days ago
6/25/18

This Redbar guy is fucking hilarious

2 days ago
3/30/14
Dough Boy -

How?  Im not seeing it

2 days ago
1/1/01

This dude is weird as fuck. Not a fan.

2 days ago
2/23/12

Comedians getting shit on can be pretty funny if they deserve it, they all take themselves really seriously like they should be commended for  performing in front of people in a career they chose for themselves regardless of how good or successful they’ve been. That red bar guy was stealing content from the opie and Anthony subreddit when they were relentlessly making fun of a self important failed comedian of 20 years called joe matarese. One of the members started a podcast impersonating him and got a bigger following than the guy himself

1 day ago
1/1/01
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 
Dough Boy -

How?  Im not seeing it

He's amusing. I don't know about hilarious. He's got a knack for shitting on people's behavior in a funny way. That's always kind of fun once in a while, but do you really want to be known for that as your "thing"? His rant on mexicans was funny.

He'd be cool if he was your friend's crabby dad in highschool or something. Like his job is a mechanic, but when he grills burgers or watches football he shits all over people, places and things. Shitting on people AS a job is kind of weird.

Whatever. Half of the shit these podcast "cool" people with not talent get paid for seems retarded to me. If he can make a living crapping on it, more power to him.
1 day ago
1/1/01
Goddess of Thunder did you stop pushing Frumps on here ?
Edited: 1 day ago
12/4/18

Redbar is on live right now https://redbarradio.net/popout