OtherGround Forums No Charges for McCabe

8 days ago
2/4/09
player101 -

It is unfortunate, but I am getting the feeling the Durham probe is going to be a dud...

My partisanship may be affecting my perception, but in DC, it doesn't seem like there is any inclination to prosecute anyone on the Democrat side of the political divide. 

And LOL at the MSM claiming Barr is a Trump stooge. Clearly that is not true.

I wouldn't say just the democrats. 

Aside from trump which other Republican has suffered any consequences for their actions in the past 15 years?

I might just be ignorant but I dont feel like anyone ever pays the price unless outside the govt. 

8 days ago
2/19/14
Altofsky -

I'm part of Trump's 30 million + base in the small business sector.

This bothers me exactly none.

My taxes are still the lowest they've ever been. The market is kicking ass despite the corona fears. And we've still got over 180 federal judges to ensure that leftists cannot enact unconstitutional laws. And my brother hasn't been deployed to combat once since Trump was elected.

I'm good until any of the above changes.

This. 

Crazy to think anyone running on the left would/could make things better.

It's definitely maga time.

Never thought anything was going to happen to anyone of them anyway.

8 days ago
2/19/14
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
camicom -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

It's entirely possible that the reason they aren't pursuing the charges is because Trump couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut and avoid tainting the case.

Or it could be there is a huge double standard. 

Those who support Trump get the book thrown at them.

Those who hate Trump get a free pass.

This is the most likely scenario, since its gone on for the last 3 years.

I'm certain his defense lawyers were happy to see Trump help develop a potential retribution case for them every time he tweeted though. 

Your sample size is pretty small. Who else has actually been under investigation or received a criminal referral, 'hated Trump', and got off? Right-wing conspiracies don't count. Greg Craig? Tony Podesta?

That's easy

Hillary

8 days ago
2/4/09

Has trump even tweeted about this yet?

7 days ago
1/17/03
SpunQ -

This

Its not necessarily over for andy

7 days ago
1/17/03
player101 -

It is unfortunate, but I am getting the feeling the Durham probe is going to be a dud...

My partisanship may be affecting my perception, but in DC, it doesn't seem like there is any inclination to prosecute anyone on the Democrat side of the political divide. 

This also

7 days ago
6/4/06
Erik Apple - 
player101 -

This also

Just like the Meuller report and the IG report as it will be worded in a way that will allow both sides to claim victory and no consequences ill be handed out.

7 days ago
1/25/04

7 days ago
7/22/15

I wish they would have tried, it would have embarrassed the DOJ something fierce. 

7 days ago
1/12/07
Jack Carter -

Tribunal time !

7 days ago
2/4/09

There it is

Not as bad I thought. Probably more to come

7 days ago
11/11/11

The witch hunt into the origins of Russia probe showed major issues but no Deep State lunacy, yet Barr wants (and gets) another investigation because he (read: Trump) is not satisfied.

McCabe waits for 2 years to be told he did nothing illegal after Trump accuses him of everything including treason, and now Trump is apologizing ... ha ha ha, no. He's fuming.

Barr steps in to reduce the sentencing recommendation for Stone and now wants the Flynn case to be "looked at".

So don't even think about crying about poor Trump and his crooked friends when he's got the head of the DOJ doing everything he can to go after his enemies and protect his friends. The only "deep state" is the moronic duo of Spray on Tan in Chief and Barr.

7 days ago
2/4/09
kevsh -

The witch hunt into the origins of Russia probe showed major issues but no Deep State lunacy, yet Barr wants (and gets) another investigation because he (read: Trump) is not satisfied.

McCabe waits for 2 years to be told he did nothing illegal after Trump accuses him of everything including treason, and now Trump is apologizing ... ha ha ha, no. He's fuming.

Barr steps in to reduce the sentencing recommendation for Stone and now wants the Flynn case to be "looked at".

So don't even think about crying about poor Trump and his crooked friends when he's got the head of the DOJ doing everything he can to go after his enemies and protect his friends. The only "deep state" is the moronic duo of Spray on Tan in Chief and Barr.

7 days ago
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
kevsh -

7 days ago
5/13/11
camicom -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

It's entirely possible that the reason they aren't pursuing the charges is because Trump couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut and avoid tainting the case.

Yes yes. Trump has his hand selected people in charge of the DOJ for over a year now, but somehow it's all an evil conspiracy against Trump...

Lol

7 days ago
4/17/15
NoNeed4aScreenName -

There it is

Not as bad I thought. Probably more to come

My God. Enable the fucking spell check. 

7 days ago
4/24/07
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 
VTCO -
camicom -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
camicom -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

I'm certain his defense lawyers were happy to see Trump help develop a potential retribution case for them every time he tweeted though. 

Your sample size is pretty small. Who else has actually been under investigation or received a criminal referral, 'hated Trump', and got off? Right-wing conspiracies don't count. Greg Craig? Tony Podesta?

Comey

Strzok

Orr(both)

Baker

Should I go on???

Tony Podesta objectively and unequivocally broke the law, and he had to step away from his own foreign lobbying firm because of it.

There is no reason why he should not have been prosecuted.

It's interesting that the same autistis who screech about FARA violations for Rudy, Manafort, etc. are silent about Podesta.

For McCabe, he lied 4 separate times, and at least 2 of them were pretty rock solid. His lies warranted a firing recommendation, which he then claimed was political retaliation.

Avenatti and Swetnick (along with two other people for separate false allegations) were all referred to the DOJ by the Senate Judiciary Committee for their role in the Kavanaugh hoax, and Swetnick's public comments directly contradict her sworn statement.

That was over a year ago. DOJ hasn't moved on that case at all to the point where Chairman Grassley had to ask what was up.

So yeah, it's fair game for people to think the Stone sentencing is bullshit when you have people like Julie Swetnick not even being indicted.

There were three foreign lobbyists caught up with Manafort's Ukraine scheme: Tony Podesta, Greg Craig, and Vin Weber.

Greg Craig, from the Obama admin., was charged and took it to trial, where he beat the case. Vin Weber, a high-level Republican, was not charged. Tony Podesta, a high-level Democrat, was also not charged. Unsuprisingly, both Weber and Podesta co-operated and they nabbed the big fish (Manafort).

So is that not an option here? Someone had to notice that it would absolutely appear as a double standard that Mccabe wasn't charged but Stone or Flynn is. Is it possible there's a "bigger fish" here?  Maybe Mccabe is an insignifcant fish or maybe Durham already has Mcabes nuts on something else. 

7 days ago
2/11/14
eubie5 -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
camicom -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

That's easy

Hillary

Yepp. And people say there’s no such thing as a dumb question.

7 days ago
1/17/03
DaddyO4 -
Erik Apple - 
player101 -

This also

Just like the Meuller report and the IG report as it will be worded in a way that will allow both sides to claim victory and no consequences ill be handed out.

Unfortunately this is the most likely outcome

7 days ago
2/4/09

Chuck ross bringing us down memory lane of fairness

Edited: 7 days ago
2/4/09

I guess in a way even though they aren't getting charged theres still a positive to come from it.

Now these people arent involved with the FBI any longer

7 days ago
9/19/13

Every single one of Obama's top aides is a piece of trash.