OtherGround Forums Non-white on white FBI crime stats thread

12 days ago
10/25/09

Can someone link or bump that thread with the link to FBI stats on interracial crime statistics? Was a couple months ago.

Thanks.

12 days ago
10/25/09

Fuck me. Mods please move.

12 days ago
2/27/11

Despite only being 13% of the population ....

12 days ago
2/10/20

Is this true?

MAGA!?

12 days ago
1/11/17

Why don't you just look up said crime stats on Google, you racist cock sucker? What a way to spend your day. OGers are massive queers.

12 days ago
9/1/09
Left_Hook_Cemetery -

Why don't you just look up said crime stats on Google, you racist cock sucker? What a way to spend your day. OGers are massive queers.

Dang. Someone's upset this morning. 

12 days ago
2/15/06
Left_Hook_Cemetery - 

Wanting to know crime stats makes him racist?

Calm down and try to stay civil.

12 days ago
9/19/13

It's 85% because the two largest minorities make up less than 25% of the population. 

Kind of common sense

12 days ago
1/11/17
StrikingMMA -
Left_Hook_Cemetery - 

Oh man, you really got me there....

12 days ago
9/14/19
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
StrikingMMA -
Left_Hook_Cemetery - 

He actually did get you there lmao

12 days ago
6/15/19
KingMartyrJack - 

Is this true?

MAGA!?

this is probably true, but when we hear about interracial crime we are always told "black lives matter" and that you are a racist if you think "all lives matter." So let's see some interracial crime stats so we can see just how bad the scourge of white people attacking blacks is.
Edited: 11 days ago
1/11/17
MMA Experience -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
StrikingMMA -
Left_Hook_Cemetery - 

He actually did get you there lmao

He didn't but you being a moron on the same level as him would see it like that.

That was a low level gotcha move. On the one hand someone like you think's "Good one!"

On the other hand, non retarded adults roll their eyes.

11 days ago
1/1/01
KingMartyrJack -

Is this true?

MAGA!?

Not too keen on statistics are ye

11 days ago
3/3/18
oranos - 

It's 85% because the two largest minorities make up less than 25% of the population. 

Kind of common sense

It's 85% because most people are victimized by people they know, people in close proximity. Thus black people are victimized by black people, and white people are victimized by white people.
11 days ago
1/1/01

less than 1% of murders are committed by an albino.
Therefore if an albino is pointing a gun at u... just tell him to piss off cause u got nuthin to worry about.

And incidentally smokers live 7 years less than non smokers.
regular exercise adds 5 years to your life.
5% of smokers get regular exercise 50% of non smokers do.
I wonder if smokers eat more fatty foods than non smokers?

90% of shark attacks Happen in under 3 feet of water.
So if u are being circled by sharks in the middle of the ocean u got nothing to worry about right?

Stats are such cool things

11 days ago
9/19/13
Bill Mahoney -

less than 1% of murders are committed by an albino.
Therefore if an albino is pointing a gun at u... just tell him to piss off cause u got nuthin to worry about.

And incidentally smokers live 7 years less than non smokers.
regular exercise adds 5 years to your life.
5% of smokers get regular exercise 50% of non smokers do.
I wonder if smokers eat more fatty foods than non smokers?

90% of shark attacks Happen in under 3 feet of water.
So if u are being circled by sharks in the middle of the ocean u got nothing to worry about right?

Stats are such cool things

I'm convinced

11 days ago
2/10/20

Wrong FOrum Asshole!

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/white-on-white-crime-an-u_b_6771878?guccounter=1

Edited: 11 days ago
4/27/18

crime stats are horrifc in terms of outing how much crime blacks commit on other blacks and any other race.

black males of a certain age range commit violence at a large order of magnitude compared to other races.

I get it, racism has hindered the black race. But their culture is hurting it today in a bad way. Its horrible.

11 days ago
7/31/09

More importantl is the number for white on black crime. Cant wait to see that one.

Blacks segregate themselves these days. Theres literally nothing keeping them in a shithole in LA vs a shithole in some other, whiter town. Why are black people so inclined to kill their own people?  Why are people so sensitive when discussing the issue of young black men dying? Is accountability racist? Are we still holding on to the idea that the crack epidemic is the reason the black man is still held down? How many of them would just rather not go to school, go to work or make their kids go to school? How much of their issues are the result of shitty life decisions? 

Even Mexicans move up in a generation or two if their hard working parents didnt do it already. 

11 days ago
5/8/09

The only white people that kill black people are cops.