OtherGround Forums Nothing but awesome photos!

7 days ago
12/4/09
KyokushinandBJJ -

Cape Town, South Africa

Cape Town and South Africa are on the list to visit once everything gets back to normal.

7 days ago
10/6/02
WALES - 
KyokushinandBJJ -

Cape Town, South Africa

Cape Town and South Africa are on the list to visit once everything gets back to normal.

Yeah that's a great idea.. first survive the covid, riots, election cival war and then fly to south Africa to get murdered.

7 days ago
12/4/09

Going to Chicago in November!

So today, I’ve posted about Waco, Hitler’s rival in the formation of the Nazi Party, nature, sport and the FBI agent who played a key role in the development of FBI profiling - Mind Hunter is based on him.

I don’t think I posted any gore.

What do you guys want to see tomorrow?

7 days ago
11/1/19
colubrid1 -
WALES - 
KyokushinandBJJ -

Cape Town, South Africa

Yeah that's a great idea.. first survive the covid, riots, election cival war and then fly to south Africa to get murdered.

LOL!

7 days ago
11/1/19
WALES -

Going to Chicago in November!

So today, I’ve posted about Waco, Hitler’s rival in the formation of the Nazi Party, nature, sport and the FBI agent who played a key role in the development of FBI profiling - Mind Hunter is based on him.

I don’t think I posted any gore.

What do you guys want to see tomorrow?

Severed cat heads by a mangy ass hyena. Jk. I always root for the cats. Hard to see. Lol! Really cool thread.

Edited: 6 days ago
12/4/09

Booker spent nineteen months in prison after pleading guilty to armed robberies at Wendy's restaurants in Houston. Booker and his partners wore Wendy's uniforms during the holdups since they had been working there for 2½ years. Because of the gunmen's uniforms and familiarity with the fast food chain's operations, police suspected the robberies were inside jobs--and it did not take long before Huffman and three other men were found. Booker pleaded guilty in December 1987 to two aggravated robbery counts and was sentenced to five years in prison. He was released after serving 19 months, and was placed on parole until April 1992. He turned his life around and became a 5 time WCW champion!

7 days ago
12/4/09

You may know him as Booker T!
7 days ago
10/29/12

How about the 1972 Munich Olympics

7 days ago
12/26/09
WALES -

Does a bear shit in the woods? No, but they do like to climb trees in a group....

This is a blast from the past for The Bear Stare. 

7 days ago
1/1/01
Bravo, amazing stuff. Some of these things I've never seen
7 days ago
1/19/12
WALES -

Ronnie Coleman's back

WTF with them glutes?!

7 days ago
3/1/13
WALES -

Booker spent nineteen months in prison after pleading guilty to armed robberies at Wendy's restaurants in Houston. Booker and his partners wore Wendy's uniforms during the holdups since they had been working there for 2½ years. Because of the gunmen's uniforms and familiarity with the fast food chain's operations, police suspected the robberies were inside jobs--and it did not take long before Huffman and three other men were found. Booker pleaded guilty in December 1987 to two aggravated robbery counts and was sentenced to five years in prison. He was released after serving 19 months, and was placed on parole until April 1992. He turned his live around and became a 5 time WCW champion!

5 TIME????!!!??!?!!??!?!

Was Stevie Ray with him?

7 days ago
4/17/15
WALES -
KyokushinandBJJ -

Cape Town, South Africa

Head to Long Beach and that area. Pretty quiet and great ocean scenery, water is cold though. My second to most recent wife lived in South Africa when we met.

7 days ago
4/18/06
WALES -
KyokushinandBJJ -

Cape Town, South Africa

Kangal Caves

table mountain

do the bus tour in Cape Town it’s well worth it. Hit the wineries. 

Kruger National Park is a must. Go for at least 3 days. 

7 days ago
9/27/15
WALES - 

A young Sugar Ray.

I hope that guy is not the one that sexually abused Sugar Ray when he was younger....?
7 days ago
9/27/15
WALES - 

Moose struck by lightning

Holy fuck that looks extremely painful..just imagine right after it happened, having to just deal with the pain..ugh
6 days ago
1/30/10

Any pictures of Mexican cartels? No gore pictures , but just pics of sicarios and narcos ....

also pics of Egypt royalty items , pyramids, Mexican Aztec/Mayan pyramids , pics of the unexplained etc 

6 days ago
12/4/09

Little house on a hill in the rainy, foggy pacific northwest winter.
6 days ago
12/4/09

Little house on a hill in the rainy, foggy pacific northwest winter.
6 days ago
12/4/09

1999: A divorcing couple divides their Beanie Baby investment under the supervision of a judge.
6 days ago
12/4/09

Larry Bird
6 days ago
12/4/09

Chris Pratt, homeless, living in this van, holding the script to his first acting job
6 days ago
12/4/09

Flatiron Building under construction, Manhattan, New York, 1902.
6 days ago
12/4/09

An Australian soldier plays with the kangaroo who served as their mascot
6 days ago
12/4/09

This picture is more than 100 years old. Using triple negatives of blue, red, and green filters on glass, combined to create a beautiful color photo from 1911.