OtherGround Forums OFFICIAL MUNCY AND PHILLY TOAST: STICKY

Edited: 7 days ago
1/13/11

there was just something about Bill, I asked him once if it was ok to call him Bill and he was kind enough to oblige. from jump our senses of humor just meshed, on some random angry thread we both just decided to start dropping bars and free styling. I've never hit refresh so many times so fast as we both just laid out shitty rap lines and turned that thread around into something absolutely hilarious. We both spoke freely to each other on here, he was so fucking compassionate and understanding.

I've said it before and I know this is just a message board, but there are a lot of you that I hold in high esteem. I've driven across the country to meet some of you, I've gotten on planes to meet some of you. This place is magical in its ability to form true friendships over time. I am so happy to say that I knew Bill, he touched my life way more than he could ever know.  I will never forget you friend, I can't wait to finally meet you and share a smile.  

7 days ago
5/23/07
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

there was just something about Bill, I asked him once if it was ok to call him Bill and he was kind enough to oblige. from jump our senses of humor just meshed, on some random angry thread we both just decided to start dropping bars and free styling. I've never hit refresh so many times so fast as we both just laid out shitty rap lines and turned that thread around into something absolutely hilarious. We both spoke freely to each other on here, he was so fucking compassionate and understanding.

I've said it before and I know this is just a message board, but there are a lot of you that I hold in high esteem. I've driven across the country to meet some of you, I've gotten on planes to meet some of you. This place is magical in its ability to form true friendships over time. I am so happy to say that I knew Bill, he touched my life way more than he could ever know.  I will never forget you friend, I can't wait to see you again. 

I love you brother

7 days ago
12/22/10

Didn't get started until 10pm EST, but I'm on beer number 4 and bowl number 2.

Have a good evening, y'all. 

I hope the folks we've lost are in a better place. 

7 days ago
1/13/11
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

I've said it before and I know this is just a message board, but there are a lot of you that I hold in high esteem. I've driven across the country to meet some of you, I've gotten on planes to meet some of you. This place is magical in its ability to form true friendships over time. I am so happy to say that I knew Bill, he touched my life way more than he could ever know.  I will never forget you friend, I can't wait to see you again. 

I love you brother

You have brought so much to my life, I am forever in your debt Smiffy.  You're the mofo I'm coming to visit next, I can see it now, the Headline reads- Entire town burnt to the ground! 

Thanks for always being there.  Always implies tomorrow also you dickfacedgaysexual. 

7 days ago
5/23/07
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

I love you brother

You have brought so much to my life, I am forever in your debt Smiffy.  You're the mofo I'm coming to visit next, I can see it now, the Headline reads- Entire town burnt to the ground! 

Thanks for always being there.  Always implies tomorrow also you dickfacedgaysexual. 

Cant wait my friend, hopefully we can get in a best of 99 games of melon in

7 days ago
1/20/08
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

I love you brother

Love both you chomos. Not enough to be the watermelon, but enough to hold foster down so he could. 

7 days ago
10/30/05

I'll miss you Frank.

7 days ago
5/23/07
ConorCowPokedMyCornhole - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

I love you brother

Love both you chomos. Not enough to be the watermelon, but enough to hold foster down so he could. 

D??!!

7/13/09

7 days ago
5/23/07
JJitsu - 

Cheers brother....haven't tried P12. Is it as great as everyone says?

7 days ago
1/13/11
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

I love you brother

D??!!

Dats him!  It takes me a minute to remember who dat is also. 

For those who don't know, that's Sennin, the greatest OGer I've ever met, my twin in thought but he's taller and way more handsome.  Life truly isn't fair. 

I can't wait to hang with you again Sennin, let's do it.  

7 days ago
1/20/08
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

I love you brother

D??!!

For those who don't know, that's Sennin, the greatest OGer I've ever met, my twin in thought but he's taller and way more handsome.  Life truly isn't fair. 

I'm on the road in a week! Headed in your general direction. 

7 days ago
12/10/09
youarewhatiswrong -
scrapdo -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
scrapdo - 

Missed the timing on this but I'm in to salute these gentlemen with my cocktail. 
I'll also be retaining from my normally argumentative nature and only be posting positivity all weekend. I hope all the UG and OG have a safe and happy weekend. 

what kind of party you got going on in that chalice sir?!

That is an admittedly very gay concoction, but I do have a woman drinking with me, if that helps. 
6oz Zinberry wine

2oz Tito's 

Muddled blueberries.(I also added some frozen Raz)

splash of ginger ale

splash of tonic

sprig of mint.   

it's a taste explosion. 

That is sofuckinggay.  Sounds delicious.  Why are all of the good things in life gay?

If true, receiving the buttsecks must be amazing. A few more of these and...

7 days ago
7/13/09
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
JJitsu - 

Cheers bro!! I like it, got it as a Christmas gift. Wife says it's too rough for her and prefers Jameson...I like both but really liking this. Definitely worth trying if you like Jamo.

7 days ago
12/10/09
ConorCowPokedMyCornhole -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

I love you brother

D??!!

Hope you've found good use for the Xmas gift. If not, feel free to

1. sell it

3. profit

7 days ago
5/23/07
JJitsu - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
JJitsu - 

Cheers bro!! I like it, got it as a Christmas gift. Wife says it's too rough for her and prefers Jameson...I like both but really liking this. Definitely worth trying if you like Jamo.

ha, i was kidding about the 12 as id seen so many complaints/reviews here....I do like Jamo...my good buddy is coming by this weekend and he's a yuge fan. I'm going to see if I can find some here. Maybe rock out some pickle backs with it too. Thanks bud!

7 days ago
1/20/08
scrapdo -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

I love you brother

D??!!

1. sell it

3. profit

I had to move some stuff around in my place, but I'm in the process of hooking it all back up and will definitely be using it! Thanks again 

7 days ago
5/23/07

some damn good folks in the thread....pleasure to e-know you all. I've met a handful of ogers and they've all been great dudebros. Looking forward to meating moar (Sak, Sennin, Timpo, Foster, Taco, BradleyKickJoe....all you ABC faggots are beautiful)

7 days ago
12/10/09
scrapdo -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

I love you brother

D??!!

1. sell it

3. profit

I had to move some stuff around in my place, but I'm in the process of hooking it all back up and will definitely be using it! Thanks again 

Cool. When I travel I use it to easily access my DVR, so when you said you were traveling it came to mind. 

7 days ago
12/17/06
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 

I'll get the party started this morning for em.

We need to talk.

7 days ago
12/17/06
Black Doug - 

You gotta CATCH UP motherfucker.

I'm half a bottle of Smirnoff 100 down and at least a quarter oz of... CBD... High mids. Cones. Ice cream cone proportions.

7 days ago
1/13/11
scrapdo -
scrapdo -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

I love you brother

D??!!

1. sell it

3. profit

Cool. When I travel I use it to easily access my DVR, so when you said you were traveling it came to mind. 

I want you to know that I don't begrudge you. We had our differences on one thread, the rest of the time I just nod my head and agree with what you post. I hope you are well. 

7 days ago
5/23/07
Altofsky - 
Black Doug - 

You gotta CATCH UP motherfucker.

I'm half a bottle of Smirnoff 100 down and at least a quarter oz of... CBD... High mids. Cones. Ice cream cone proportions.

Cheers my friend

7/13/09
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
JJitsu - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
JJitsu - 

ha, i was kidding about the 12 as id seen so many complaints/reviews here....I do like Jamo...my good buddy is coming by this weekend and he's a yuge fan. I'm going to see if I can find some here. Maybe rock out some pickle backs with it too. Thanks bud!

lol I like it. Wife's a bartender. I'm a pothead so I guess she's right.. thanks for proving her right ass!

It's fuckin Jameson just a little harsher which makes me think it's better....WTF are people talking shit for its Irish Whiskey not an aged scotch or Bourbon?

edit: forgot it was the ginger midgets brand doh!!

7 days ago
12/10/09
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
scrapdo -
scrapdo -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

I love you brother

D??!!

1. sell it

3. profit

I want you to know that I don't begrudge you. We had our differences on one thread, the rest of the time I just nod my head and agree with what you post. I hope you are well. 

Thanks man. It's almost never personal with me, to the point that I have no idea when or why we ever had a disagreement. I wish you well.