OtherGround Forums OG Censoring Only Conservative Political Posts?

6/4/19 2:24 PM
8/1/13

Is the OG really heading the way of Google, Youtube, Twittter?

Let me start my saying, this is Kirik's playground and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. 

I understand that many people want to blame politics for the OG's decline in recent years, but I see it as more of a waning interest in MMA and fourms in general.

It appears that many of my posts have been moved to the Political Ground. No others, just mine. The reasoning being that my MAGA posts are too inflammatory. 

It appears that after many people on the opposite side of the political spectrum, and others(likely never Trumpers) have convinced Kirik this is the correct move. 

With only one side being censored, this is eerily similar to what is happening on Google, Youtube, and Twitter. I will give a few example of other "inflammatory" threads that haven't been moved.

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Small-Pathetic-Anti-Trump-Rally-in-London-MAGA:2776269?pc=39

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/So-did-Trump-call-Megan-Markle-nasty-or-not:2776030?pc=128

Now, I could give a shit less about these threads, actually liked participating in them, think they should be allowed tostay, but why are they allowed to stay if mine were moved?

It's was also brought to my attention that my threads are "unappreciated". By whom? People who disagree with my political stances? If this is the case, then why are many of my threads at the top of the new Top Threads rankings?

Once again it appears that a small very vocal group has convinced OG royalty, that alternate opinions are bad and should be censored.

I know many leftists and never Trumpers will be happy with this, as they are when it happens on Google, Youtube, and Twitter.

That is all my brothers

All thoughts welcome,

6/4/19 2:29 PM
2/11/03

Those threads should be moved, that being said your threads bring the worst out of people and provoke people from one side while gaining more support from the other side. It's divisive and in the long run, a very negative impact on the forum. I'm not saying you're the only one doing this as there are handful of people from both sides of the isle that do this. Hence being unappreciated.

As fag boi always says, hope that helps

6/4/19 2:30 PM
3/15/06

I think that you're left.

6/4/19 2:31 PM
3/15/06

^^^ I typed I think that you're R*I*G*H*T and it changed it to left...

6/4/19 2:31 PM
6/3/09

6/4/19 2:32 PM
12/2/05

I've never taken you as bad natured while I think others are (on both sides) but fair is fair, they should move them all. I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the selective enforcement bandwagon, everyone always feels that way. I bet the other side feels that way too.

6/4/19 2:33 PM
8/1/13
Curtis_E_Bare -

I don't think my post is triggered at all. I think its a very resonable response to what happened.

6/4/19 2:33 PM
8/1/13
Fake Pie - I've never taken you as bad natured while I think others are (on both sides) but fair is fair, they should move them all. I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the selective enforcement bandwagon, everyone always feels that way. I bet the other side feels that way too.

Fair enough man, take a look at the PG and tell me what you see.

6/4/19 2:34 PM
3/28/02

OP spams OG with mindless political silliness... 

and now gets triggered when his obsessive hyperpartisan threads get moved to political forum?

6/4/19 2:35 PM
12/16/11

I lean conservative, but crying about shit is off-putting. I'm tired of politics, everyone sounds like a bunch of pussies at this point. 

6/4/19 2:37 PM
8/1/13
trobinson21 -

I lean conservative, but crying about shit is off-putting. I'm tired of politics, everyone sounds like a bunch of pussies at this point. 

Its the Soy!

11/8/09

I'd complain about there being too many dumb political threads on here but I just made one about an interview with two Canadian politicians. 

7/15/04

Nobody posts in the political forum. Moving threads there is the same as deleting them because nobody will see them.

I don't want left wing or right wing threads moved. 

There are barely any threads on the OG any longer anyways. Moving threads to forums nobody posts on just makes it even more of a ghost town.

6/4/19 2:38 PM
1/23/06

Try to stay on topic. Trump isn't the topic right now.

3/28/02

OP-

you should be proud.  Looks like over 1/2 of the threads in the Political Forum are yours!

Edited: 6/4/19 2:38 PM
6/3/09
camicom -
Curtis_E_Bare -

I don't think my post is triggered at all. I think its a very resonable response to what happened.

Browse the "What do you think is biggest problem with the OG?" and see how many times your name comes up with the constant political spamming.  People are sick of your shit.  Time for a little self-reflection.

You may not be the only one doing it, but you and Orcus are leading the retard charge.

8/1/13
TexDeuce -

Nobody posts in the political forum. Moving threads there is the same as deleting them because nobody will see them.

There are barely any threads on the OG any longer anyways. Moving threads to forums nobody posts on just makes it even more of a ghost town.

Which is my thought exactly.

6/4/19 2:39 PM
1/23/06

6/4/19 2:40 PM
7/26/07
trobinson21 - 

This
6/4/19 2:40 PM
8/1/13
CRE -

Like it.

6/4/19 2:41 PM
4/29/09
Poleeko -

All political posts should be moved there. 

6/4/19 2:41 PM
2/11/03
camicom - 
TexDeuce -

Which is my thought exactly.

This is the same argument that comes up every-time they are moved to the political ground. I say we give it more time before coming to this conclusion, like at least 1/2 a year or so (less if it's truly dying)
6/4/19 2:42 PM
3/28/02
Curtis_E_Bare -
camicom -
Curtis_E_Bare -

Browse the "What do you think is biggest problem with the OG?" and see how many times your name comes up with the constant political spamming.  People are sick of your shit.  Time for a little self-reflection.

You may not be the only one doing it, but you and Orcus are leading the retard charge.

obsessive/compulsive posting of all styles in annoying....

OP should reflect on this reality

6/4/19 2:43 PM
9/24/07
Curtis_E_Bare -
camicom -
Curtis_E_Bare -

People have tried getting through to him like this before. He either refuses to acknowledge his part in things, or doubles down on the politi-tard posts. Sometimes both. I think it's so much tilting at windmills anymore, but I applaud your effort. Cam seems like a poster worth saving if we can. 

6/4/19 2:44 PM
6/7/08

Fucked up if true. This place is stale as fuck without political discourse. Whiny little bitch people getting their way is the sign of the times. Boo hoo I'm triggered in a man's combat sport forum. Pathetic.