OtherGround Forums OG Cigar smokers

5 days ago
6/29/05

I’ve also got some of the new Zombie Andre and Birthday Blends incoming... it’s been a good month for stogies :) 

5 days ago
7/9/13
WillyMaunawili -

I’ve also got some of the new Zombie Andre and Birthday Blends incoming... it’s been a good month for stogies :) 

The new bishops blend is very good, I’ve smoked 2 so far.  Can’t wait for the Viajes, I’m going to smoke the farmhand Andre and zombie farmhand back to back, just to compare 

5 days ago
6/29/05
IMMAJunkie666 -

Some boxes for myself and a few Viaje samplers for some buddies

Nice!

I got some Circas recently too, haven’t got to try them yet.  I did get to smoke a Banner, and even though it’s not my preferred vitola, I really enjoyed it

5 days ago
7/9/13
WillyMaunawili -
IMMAJunkie666 -

Nice!

I got some Circas recently too, haven’t got to try them yet.  I did get to smoke a Banner, and even though it’s not my preferred vitola, I really enjoyed it

I’m pissed that I didn’t get a box of the Circa’s, I chose the Oro Reserva (gold bars), I have 1 of each of the circa, hulk and banner. Like you, the hulk and banner are bigger than I prefer.  

5 days ago
4/18/06

5 days ago
6/18/10

My last La Duena Petite Lancero from a box that I picked up in 2014. Paired with a Blackened bourbon. 

4 days ago
2/6/12

4 days ago
7/9/13
mje364 -

How is it? 

4 days ago
7/9/13

Tatuaje Verocu and Saint and sinners 2019 #4
4 days ago
6/29/05
IMMAJunkie666 -
WillyMaunawili -
IMMAJunkie666 -

Nice!

I’m pissed that I didn’t get a box of the Circa’s, I chose the Oro Reserva (gold bars), I have 1 of each of the circa, hulk and banner. Like you, the hulk and banner are bigger than I prefer.  

Small Batch still got Circas available bro, I was thinking about ordering more

3 days ago
2/6/12
IMMAJunkie666 -
mje364 -

How is it? 

It was fantastic man. I appreciate you introducing me to EZ, they make great cigars. 

3 days ago
3/26/16

memorial day smoke! tatuaje musubi. the one you'll never find.
3 days ago
7/9/13
heyjaji -

memorial day smoke! tatuaje musubi. the one you'll never find.

Yea buddy, that’s some awesomeness right there. I have 1 I have yet to smoke. 

3 days ago
3/26/16

rumor has it that they’re the original original ones.  dundundunnnnn

3 days ago
1/1/01

I’ve been thinkin of taking up smokin 

1 day ago
9/30/09
mrSLIM -

I’ve been thinkin of taking up smokin 

It’s a fun hobby. It’s a lot like drinking for some. You start with something mild. You don’t just start drinking Johnny walker blue when your 15 with buddies (or maybe u do idk). For me I got a Tabak (coffee infused cigar) a few yrs back. Then moved on to regular cigars and learned to appreciate the notes and complexities. 
   A lot of cigar shops are secretly open throughout COVID oddly enough. Or get a sampler online. GL. 

1 day ago
9/30/09
heyjaji -

feral pig from earlier last decade

Nice. And that aged?  All the pigs are flavor bombs. Love em. 

1 day ago
6/18/10
rmenergy -

My last La Duena Petite Lancero from a box that I picked up in 2014. Paired with a Blackened bourbon. 

Well this post made a liar out of me. Found another La Duena in my humidor grabbing this RomaCraft. It was out of place & not with the MF & Tatuaje sticks.