OtherGround Forums OG: The Nazi Bar

8 days ago
1/1/01
So there is this incredible bar that attracts people from all walks of life - Whites, blacks, Latino, Asian, Rich, Poor, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Straight, Gay - everyone.

Then one day in walks a group of Nazi's and they say "WTF is with all the Niggers, Faggots and Kikes in here?". The crowd approaches the management and asks that the Nazi's be kicked out but the management refuses stating that this establishment rejects nobody.

So everyone else leaves and now you have a Nazi bar.

People that saw the UG in it's glory days (diverse and an average poster IQ about 50 higher than the current threshold) - you will know what I mean.
8 days ago
12/2/05
So then you are a nazi because you are still here.
8 days ago
12/30/03
the_sandman - So there is this incredible bar that attracts people from all walks of life - Whites, blacks, Latino, Asian, Rich, Poor, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Straight, Gay - everyone.

Then one day in walks a group of Nazi's and they say "WTF is with all the Niggers, Faggots and Kikes in here?". The crowd approaches the management and asks that the Nazi's be kicked out but the management refuses stating that this establishment rejects nobody.

People that saw the UG in it's glory days (diverse and an average poster IQ about 50 higher than the current threshold) - you will know what I mean.

4chan?

8 days ago
2/22/13

Still vying for shittiest all time poster?  You're a bit a a racist prick aren't ya?

8 days ago
11/1/19

You shouldn't use language like that in the OP. You racist.

8 days ago
11/20/13
WendyIDMT -

Still vying for shittiest all time poster?  You're a bit a a racist prick aren't ya?

I think only one type of person would be upset by OP.

8 days ago
12/22/10

8 days ago
2/2/15
ksacs revenge -
WendyIDMT -

Yeah, sensible people who are sick of race baiters. 

Oh, and FP nailed it.

8 days ago
2/22/13
Bilge Water -
ksacs revenge -
WendyIDMT -

Oh, and FP nailed it.

Nutsack Unhinged is as racist as OP.  Always the first ones to bring race into any conversation. 

8 days ago
3/23/07
Accurate.

4chan comment above is right on the money too, even if that was a joke, because the same shit happened there too.

Racism/sexism/nationalism/stupidity of all kinds used to just be funny trolls being hyperbolic to make fun of actual bigots, and/or shock each other... but dumb people can't grasp any kind of nuance, so it just ended up attracting the scum of the earth, and turning into a cesspool of low-functioning, anti-social creeps and gullible idiots that take shit like QAnon seriously (LOfuckingL).

Just watch the meltdown to come in this thread for more confirmation that mental patients have taken over the asylum.
8 days ago
4/27/15

Yeah - Real Nazis are everywhere. They are very popular and supported widely on social media.  Not sure what we can do about them taking over

8 days ago
1/1/01

Any time someone uses the term Nazi, i can no longer view them as someone to be taken seriously. As far as the rest, the glory days, as a '98er, I disagree. 

8 days ago
12/8/14

If you’re seeing nazis everywhere in 2019, you have serious mental issues. 

8 days ago
4/27/15
mdmrules - Accurate.

4chan comment above is right on the money too, even if that was a joke, because the same shit happened there too.

Racism/sexism/nationalism/stupidity of all kinds used to just be funny trolls being hyperbolic to make fun of actual bigots, and/or shock each other... but dumb people can't grasp any kind of nuance, so it just ended up attracting the scum of the earth, and turning into a cesspool of low-functioning, anti-social creeps and gullible idiots that take shit like QAnon seriously (LOfuckingL).

Just watch the meltdown to come in this thread for more confirmation that mental patients have taken over the asylum.

LOL at a SJW like you talking about nuance.  It's like the retard not knowing he's retarded.

8 days ago
9/17/10
the_sandman - So there is this incredible bar that attracts people from all walks of life - Whites, blacks, Latino, Asian, Rich, Poor, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Straight, Gay - everyone.

Uh, this is the OG, not the UG.

8 days ago
12/2/05
mdmrules - Accurate.

So why post here if it is so bad?
8 days ago
8/1/13

8 days ago
8/1/13

8 days ago
11/20/13
Bilge Water -
ksacs revenge -
WendyIDMT -

Oh, and FP nailed it.

Yeah, sure, that's who.

8 days ago
4/27/15
Fake Pie -
mdmrules - Accurate.

So why post here if it is so bad?

He's a hero fighting injustice

8 days ago
2/22/13
Black Dougie -
mdmrules - Accurate.

LOL at a SJW like you talking about nuance.  It's like the retard not knowing he's retarded.

The amount of projection in his post is outstanding too.

8 days ago
1/20/08

8 days ago
4/27/15
WendyIDMT -
Black Dougie -
mdmrules - Accurate.

The amount of projection in his post is outstanding too.

Edited: 8 days ago
6/13/03
mdmrules - Accurate.

Of course you would know the 4chan history. Im sure you are one of the founders of the incel groups. I bet you scare pussy away as fast as you suck the masculinity out of every thread with your posts.

8 days ago
12/17/06

Laughable.

Anyone that actually takes the time to interact with OGers knows this is a load of shit.

I've worked with over a thousand OGers and counting of all walks and ethnicities. I do believe that I've worked directly with more OGers than anyone else on here. Yet never once have I come across so much as a mere asshole. Never once have I come across anyone who expresses any racial nonsense. Never once have my interactions with OGers been anything less than pleasant. And never once has anyone asked me to engrave a swastika into their knife :)).

I have, however, countless times encountered many an OGer wanting to HELP OTHER OGers in their time of need regardless of their race, creed or origin with their own hard earned cash and have raised thousands doing so.

But yeah, just a bunch of Nazis.