OtherGround Forums OGer in OK shoots thief stealing his flag

6 days ago
11/30/07

Woman shot multiple times while trying to steal Nazi flag from Oklahoma man’s yard

GARFIELD COUNTY, Okla. – A 26-year-old woman was shot multiple times after she was dared to steal a swastika flag from an Oklahoma man’s front yard.

Garfield County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a shots fired call at 3 a.m. Sunday. When they arrived they found the woman lying in a ditch.

“The female had multiple gunshot wounds, so my deputies rendered aid to her,” Jody Helm, Garfield County Sheriff said.

6 days ago
11/18/15

this is why antifa has no chance.

6 days ago
6/26/13
Did they arrest her?
6 days ago
11/30/07
Ryazzo - Did they arrest her?

No charges so far. 

6 days ago
1/1/01

Wow, she's not dead. Shot multiple times, I assumed she died. She was at a party at 3am and decided to go across the street and steal a Nazi flag. Fucking drugs and alcohol, sometimes.

And what a piece of shit he is. He's asking for the absolute worst.

Why the fuck wasnt he asleep? It's like he set up a baited trap to try and kill someone.

Completely bizarre.

6 days ago
7/23/19

Interesting Hitler mustache he's got there. It's kind of real, yet kind of just implied, lol.

6 days ago
1/1/01

Wow, I just noticed he had a surveillance camera pointed right at the flag. wtf

6 days ago
6/13/03
Skillrules -

Wow, she's not dead. Shot multiple times, I assumed she died. She was at a party at 3am and decided to go across the street and steal a Nazi flag. Fucking drugs and alcohol, sometimes.

Why the fuck wasnt he asleep? It's like he set up a baited trap to try and kill someone.

Completely bizarre.

Organic vegan honey pot

6 days ago
4/20/11

6 days ago
7/15/04

Bad move on her part. But fuck that guy. He needs to be taken out back and a bullet put in his head.

6 days ago
7/13/09

Dont steal shit from strangers.  Best way to avoid being shot by someone.  

6 days ago
11/30/07
Skillrules - 

Completely bizarre.

They were having a party across the street.. not hard to connect the dots of why he wasn't asleep. 

And how dare he fly whatever flag he wants on his property in America. I don't agree with the nazi flag but here in America you're allowed to have any views, no matter how bad they are. 

6 days ago
9/10/13

Fuck that guy but if someone is flying a Nazi flag outside their house you might want to assume they aren't mentally stable and stealing from them probably isn't a solid plan. 

6 days ago
4/27/15

If she wanted one so bad, she should have just bought one like everyone else

6 days ago
5/28/03

Yikes

Talk about having your respect for the law and freedom of speech pushed to the limit

On paper, everyone should learn as kids that you do not touch private property, nor trespass.

How would we all feel is this was the exact same scenario but the flag was 

LGBT?

Blue lives matter?

BLM?

ISIS?

MAGA?

are any of us so consistent ideologically that we would apply the same standard across the board?

6 days ago
1/1/01

Some drunk chick stumbles into a yard to take a flag. BANG! BANG! BANG!

I know in California he would be charged with attempted murder and a lot of other things. Would probably end up spending the rest of his life in prison. Maybe California's got something right for once. Christ.

6 days ago
11/9/18

If Trump pardons this guy, i'm off the Trump train.

6 days ago
11/30/07
HELWIG - 

Yikes

Talk about having your respect for the law and freedom of speech pushed to the limit

On paper, everyone should learn as kids that you do not touch private property, nor trespass.

How would we all feel is this was the exact same scenario but the flag was 

LGBT?

Blue lives matter?

BLM?

ISIS?

MAGA?

are any of us so consistent ideologically that we would apply the same standard across the board?

As you can see, some here don't have that level of critical thinking. 

6 days ago
9/12/05

If it had been a right winger stealing a blm flag or a rainbow flag, and he was shot in the act, people would be celebrating.

6 days ago
3/2/11

Fuck all Nazis, but don't go trespassing.

6 days ago
8/14/18
MM8 -

If Trump pardons this guy, i'm off the Trump train.

Whoa big fella, don't be too hasty, hear the man out.

6 days ago
3/11/09

Thread worth a post.

6 days ago
4/9/16
sewich -

Dont steal shit from strangers.  Best way to avoid being shot by someone.  

First thing I thought as well. Want to reduce the possibility of getting shot? Don't steal.  

6 days ago
1/1/01
Fuck her and fuck him too. They are both trash.
6 days ago
11/30/07
acesabotage - 

Thread worth a post.

Too bad you didnt post anything of worth.