OtherGround Forums OGer on airline has it out over reclined seat

9 days ago
12/2/05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYCba764cKA?feature=oembed

Which one of you passive aggressive nancies did this?
9 days ago
12/17/06

I wouldn't be hitting her chair, but you'll never catch me recline in an airplane.

9 days ago
7/27/13

Of course the entitled women hosts see nothing wrong with it.

Only assholes recline

9 days ago
11/18/15

fuck it.  I recline if I feel like it.  someone doesn't have enough room, they can also recline.

and fuck that neckbeard in the back seat.  want more room buy a better seat ya poor

9 days ago
2/9/09

You don't recline, ever? 

Edited: 9 days ago
9/28/19

They should just stop making the seats recline if you're not supposed to recline them. 

9 days ago
2/8/08

If someone reclines on a short flight, I dont go out of my way to avoid bumping it and Im less careful about lowering my tray.

If its over a 2 hour flight, I feel like youre free to lean back if you like.

9 days ago
2/27/15

The woman is claiming she has severe back problems now after this. So I hate her and am glad he annoyed her. That being said, I would happily knock that cunts teeth down his throat. I'm quite considerate and don't often put my seat back unless it's a really long flight and the seat in front has done it to me. Even then I wouldn't fully recline. But fucking hell, u can't shake the seat in front for doing it lol

9 days ago
6/12/13
Technical Primates -

Of course the entitled women hosts see nothing wrong with it.

Only assholes recline

yeah. color me shocked

9 days ago
9/6/11

Nothing wrong with reclining your seat . That guy had to lean way forward for it to be an issue . The faggy white guy from daily blast contradicts himself saying that it doesn't even make a difference for the person reclining the seat , wouldn't it then not make a difference to the person behind the reclined seat . 

9 days ago
6/29/02

Uncomfortable chairs are the only thing that still aggravate my back surgeries - and not just for the duration of the flight.  Symptoms persist for about a week, ruining my trip.

Which is why you're damn right I recline.  Although, I only go as far back as I need to avoid severe pain.  I also only fly first class and I always make a note during reservation that I'm handicapped.  Er go, the flight attendant always sides with me.

9 days ago
4/11/08

Apparently I'm an asshole on airplanes. I do recline if I see the seat behind me also reclined.

What's wrong with that?

9 days ago
7/15/11

ZNed beat you to this one Real Cake

9 days ago
2/12/14

I recline.\ Im 6.4 with a long torso.

9 days ago
3/13/18

They should just lock the seats. Reclining is super douchey unless your a parent with a kid on your lap or something

9 days ago
6/5/03
hermanitor - Apparently I'm an asshole on airplanes. I do recline if I see the seat behind me also reclined.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing.

9 days ago
10/23/07

I'm 6' 3". I recline. I guess i dont understand this issue. If you dont like it, buy a better seat. 

9 days ago
12/4/08

The seats are made to recline for a reason.its so that people can recline. There is no discussion. Only insecure assholes who look for anything to bitch about, care iff people recline. It literally takes up no space when the person in front of you reclines. Ive never been the least bit annoyed at someone in front of me reclining. If you care about shit like that, you are bitch made.

9 days ago
7/15/11
The_Pundits_Ghost -

They should just lock the seats. Reclining is super douchey unless your a parent with a kid on your lap or something

Reclining on a seat you paid for that RECLINES is douchey?? From you I understand.

9 days ago
1/1/01

I'll be honest this is not to white knight but I'd give up my seat just to shut everyone up and ease tension.  There's already enough that can go wrong in a flight. 

9 days ago
3/13/17
The Leg Collector -

The seats are made to recline for a reason.its so that people can recline. There is no discussion. Only insecure assholes who look for anything to bitch about, care iff people recline. It literally takes up no space when the person in front of you reclines. Ive never been the least bit annoyed at someone in front of me reclining. If you care about shit like that, you are bitch made.

100% agreed.

If you think reclining your chair is wrong, youre a fucking idiot.

9 days ago
7/17/17

Seats in economy shouldn't be able to recline it causes too many issues and arguments especially on long haul flights where some poor count is stuck at the back . Having said that you shouldn't be punching a seat if it's an issue, I'd be be inclined to fully recline at that point. 

9 days ago
2/2/15

Seats recline about three fucking inches. It's enough to give your back a bit of relief but it's not enough to cause any real inconvenience to the person behind.

That prick had lots of room. I bet he wouldn't have done that if there was a grown ass man in front of him

9 days ago
5/22/15

I recline, yet ensure that I'm not encroaching the person behind me by asking "Do you have enough room back there?" Never had a problem. Civility goes a long ways.

9 days ago
8/12/03
Labouch -

Seats in economy shouldn't be able to recline it causes too many issues and arguments especially on long haul flights where some poor count is stuck at the back . Having said that you shouldn't be punching a seat if it's an issue, I'd be be inclined to fully recline at that point. 

long fights need to recline for comfort.  If your 150#  neckbeard you're probably not uncomforable, but a 185 to 200 lb athletic build has no leg or side to side room.

Flights are already ridiculus, they have made the seating for child size adults, and you're treated like dirt by empowered stewardesses that will have you beaten for asking for a few crumbs.  American Airlines is a satans spawn.