OtherGround Forums “OK Boomer” - Anybody offended?

5 days ago
1/1/01

I see that this is the new phrase outraging all the old people. I don’t see anything from old people though. I saw one thing feom one old guy saying it was like the N-word for olds. But that was a talk radio guy and the only old person I’ve seen even reference it much less get offended by it. 
So far all I’ve seen are millenials telling other millenials that boomers are getting pissed, I’m not sure boomers are even aware it exists. 

Edited: 5 days ago
1/1/01

afaik this is from one old guy making one tweet

5 days ago
4/27/15

LOL.  No - each generation shits on all the other generations.  Always has been, always will be.  

5 days ago
11/4/10
crescentwrench -

I see that this is the new phrase outraging all the old people. I don’t see anything from old people though. I saw one thing feom one old guy saying it was like the N-word for olds. But that was a talk radio guy and the only old person I’ve seen even reference it much less get offended by it. 
So far all I’ve seen are millenials telling other millenials that boomers are getting pissed, I’m not sure boomers are even aware it exists. 

Ok boomer

5 days ago
7/12/03
Sooner!
5 days ago
2/5/05

Lmao at it being offensive. Then millennial is too. 

Why does everyone  need to be offended!?

5 days ago
1/14/16

It is my understanding there is a difference between "booma" with an A at the end and pronouncing the hard R at the end of "boomer." Also I think they can say it to eachother.

I'm 38 though so I dont say either. 

5 days ago
11/28/09

I couldn’t image taking anyone serious that would try to insult me with this.

5 days ago
12/29/09

No, Just more nonsense from idiots. I got called it on Twitter the other day, and I'm either a millenial or not far removed. So another insult that doesn't mean shit, from a bunch of idiots who don't mean shit. 

5 days ago
4/27/15

5 days ago
1/1/01
It's no different than if the person said "Hey fuckface!" And the person saying it should expect the exact same outcome for their action.
5 days ago
10/11/18
kingofpancakes80 -

No, Just more nonsense from idiots. I got called it on Twitter the other day, and I'm either a millenial or not far removed. So another insult that doesn't mean shit, from a bunch of idiots who don't mean shit. 

This

5 days ago
12/29/09

Yo mm!

Edited: 5 days ago
7/1/15

Just reply with "Ok Zoomer"

As a millennial, Zoomers are the worst. Those are the queers eating tide pods and who care confused with gender/sex/bathrooms 

Zoomer = Gen Z'er 

5 days ago
8/20/03

I'm Generation X.

Sca-reeew you guys!

5 days ago
12/10/18
phydeau - It's no different than if the person said "Hey fuckface!" And the person saying it should expect the exact same outcome for their action.

TRIGGERED!

5 days ago
1/1/01
BonedByPicograms* -

I couldn’t image taking anyone serious that would try to insult me with this.

But boomers are all in a huff over it. That’s what the memes are saying anyway

5 days ago
3/15/06
I've noticed that the people that have been making a lifestyle out of being offended over everything have now tried to adopt the impotent method of attempting to offend others. It doesn't work, but they still then declare the person is triggered and mad. It happens on here all the time.
5 days ago
12/29/09
CuddleBug - I've noticed that the people that have been making a lifestyle out of being offended over everything have now tried to adopt the impotent method of attempting to offend others. It doesn't work, but they still then declare the person is triggered and mad. It happens on here all the time.

100% this. They've taken everything that was said about them, and just started playing I'm rubber and you're glue. They aren't fooling anyone but themselves. 

5 days ago
1/8/12

That radio guy who went viral is my local conservative talk show crank. I've been laughing at the fallout for days.

5 days ago
6/3/03

Boomer?

5 days ago
1/30/15
Icy Mike - 

It is my understanding there is a difference between "booma" with an A at the end and pronouncing the hard R at the end of "boomer." Also I think they can say it to eachother.

This comment was well-played. I actually laughed out loud.
5 days ago
6/30/07
Icy Mike -

Its ok, due to your hairline and habits you have what's known as an early bird pass.

5 days ago
11/1/03

I'm 70, don't see why this would bother anyone. Been called much worse.

5 days ago
8/20/03
jpm995 - 

I'm 70, don't see why this would bother anyone. Been called much worse.

Settle down, you rich old white guy!