OtherGround Forums “OK Boomer” - Anybody offended?

6 days ago
11/17/10
NiteProwleR -

god i cannot stand this kid and her parents who put her up to this

yeahh yeah,,, she is really smart though bro, she knows what she is talking about bro

6 days ago
8/2/16

Only a pussy is offended by words of others, especially from people you don't know.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

6 days ago
11/25/10
Captain Canuck -
QuietLittleHillbilly - 
Captain Canuck -

I'm Generation X.

Sca-reeew you guys!

Fawk yeah, Gen X represent.

Gen X has to deal with the boomers and their desire to use everything up and leave nothing and the millies who cry about everything while they want to shame their way to being 49 genders of communism.

HAHAHAHA 49 Genders of Communism sounds like a great documentary for Pedro.

6 days ago
1/1/01

Not offensive

6 days ago
1/1/01
LOL...

CBS News is saying that "OK Boomer" is a rallying cry for people upset about "inequality and climate change"

Mainstream media, always crafting B.S. narratives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Eu53gl5Kw&t=41s
6 days ago
8/20/03
8flat - 
Captain Canuck -
QuietLittleHillbilly - 
Captain Canuck -

I'm Generation X.

Sca-reeew you guys!

Fawk yeah, Gen X represent.

Gen X has to deal with the boomers and their desire to use everything up and leave nothing and the millies who cry about everything while they want to shame their way to being 49 genders of communism.

HAHAHAHA 49 Genders of Communism sounds like a great documentary for Pedro.

Remember you heard it first on teh OG.

6 days ago
8/20/03
shen - LOL...

CBS News is saying that "OK Boomer" is a rallying cry for people upset about "inequality and climate change"

Mainstream media, always crafting B.S. narratives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Eu53gl5Kw&t=41s

The best part is...Boomers have enough political power, the numbers and wealth to just tell the millies to eat sh*t and die about it.

5 days ago
1/1/01

5 days ago
1/1/01

It's not the word. It's the underlying sentiment. 

Millennials are worse than pond scum. In the very near future, they are going to propose laws that mandate that anyone who reaches a certain arbitrary age, and who doesn't have sufficient "social credit" to report to an "end of life" (extermination) center. Anyone who refuses will have a squad of government goons dispatched on them to murder them in their homes.

This is one reason that millennials desperately want to disarm the population. They don't want that old "boomer" vietnam vet taking a few of the precious snowflakes with them. 

You can hear millennials saying things like "old people are just a burden on society." "No one over ____ age needs to live." 

(Never mind that they will also reach that arbitrary age some day.) 

5 days ago
6/27/18
Stronghold -

Not offensive

Showing your age! No one under 40 is going to get this Battlestar Galactica reference.

5 days ago
7/26/12
Oklahoma44 -

Millennials are worse than pond scum. In the very near future, they are going to propose laws that mandate that anyone who reaches a certain arbitrary age, and who doesn't have sufficient "social credit" to report to an "end of life" (extermination) center. Anyone who refuses will have a squad of government goons dispatched on them to murder them in their homes.

This is one reason that millennials desperately want to disarm the population. They don't want that old "boomer" vietnam vet taking a few of the precious snowflakes with them. 

You can hear millennials saying things like "old people are just a burden on society." "No one over ____ age needs to live." 

Ok, boomer.

5 days ago
9/27/14

5 days ago
6/27/18

Ok Schumer

3 days ago
5/13/02

First thing that comes to mind when I see the whole "OK Boomer" becoming a thing...

Image result for logans run carousel

3 days ago
5/13/02

Image result for logans run carousel

3 days ago
5/13/02

Related image

3 days ago
3/29/13
Oklahoma44 -

lol ok boomer

3 days ago
12/10/18
Oklahoma44 -

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy is triggered to Bolivia!

3 days ago
1/1/01

I'm a big fan of any phrase that pisses people off and seems to offend their very existence.  Lol

3 days ago
8/31/18
White347LX -

I'm a big fan of any phrase that pisses people off and seems to offend their very existence.  Lol

I think the che shirt and isis flag store is having a sale today

Should probably get a head start on the crowds 

3 days ago
12/10/16

I have yet to see anyone talk about how this is offensive other than people making fun of the people that are supposedly outraged by this. 

3 days ago
12/10/18
Abradolf Lincler -

I have yet to see anyone talk about how this is offensive other than people making fun of the people that are supposedly outraged by this. 

You purposely didn't read the thread then?

Weird...

Oklahoma44

Edited: 3 days ago
1/14/07

It's a trend. The "clapping between words means I'm correct" emoji has went out of style and this has replaced it. Oddly enough, the "Yaaasss / Yaaasss queen" is still alive.

In the end, who cares imho. It'll be replaced in a few months like everything else. 

3 days ago
1/1/01
In Limbo -
NiteProwleR -

god i cannot stand this kid and her parents who put her up to this

yeahh yeah,,, she is really smart though bro, she knows what she is talking about bro

Shes been doxxed by soccer mom liberal cunts. Her dad voted Hillary. Threats and all. You really think her dad wants her doing this?

Edited: 3 days ago
12/26/05

Most of the things people under the age of 30 say are stunningly unimportant.

If it's on the interwebs?

... catastrophically unimportant.

I dont see how this could make anybody upset.  It's like calling me a honky.