OtherGround Forums OK LEO Dox' Coincilwoman. Rape Rob 2 days Later

7/6/20 2:58 PM
5/13/11

Can't fit it all in the title. 

Too lazy to read links? 

Summary: Councilwoman calls for defunding of police department. Officer doxxes her by putting her home address on sociam media to "teach her a lesson". 2 days later her duplex gets broken into and her neighbor gets raped. (Mistaken identity?)

The rapist choked her with his elbow/forearm and said “Maybe next time you’ll learn your lesson.”.

Their department "promises" to investigate. 

http://www.oudaily.com/news/norman-police-department-officers-under-investigation-after-allegedly-releasing-city-councilmembers-address/article_605eb54e-bd3e-11ea-a035-fb43cd2ac089.html

Norman PD investigates after city councilwoman claims neighbor’s rapist had wrong woman, meant to rape her

https://www.koco.com/article/police-investigate-home-invasion-sexual-assault-reported-over-weekend-in-norman/33003321

7/6/20 3:02 PM
11/17/10

something smells very fishy about this

this council woman is an SJW "Acitivist" tha thas been arrested during anti trump rallies, tied herself to a flag pole, and all othe rSJW stuff

she is also speaking on  behalf of her neighbor who supposedly got raped just the night prior?!?!?!

hmmmmmmm

i'll wait for the facts to come out

but i will say that my bullshit detector is going off right about now

7/6/20 3:03 PM
4/9/16

PraytheGayAway you fruity, fruity, faggot. 

7/6/20 3:04 PM
5/13/11
In Limbo -

this council woman is an SJW "Acitivist" tha thas been arrested during anti trump rallies, tied herself to a flag pole, and all othe rSJW stuff

she is also speaking on  behalf of her neighbor who supposedly got raped just the night prior?!?!?!

hmmmmmmm

Of course it is. Lol.

She got permission to share what her neighbor told her, but of course it has tk smell fishy on her and her neighbors end and not on LE end because she doesn't support Trump. 

7/6/20 3:04 PM
11/17/10

from her twitter handle

Alex Scott

@RealAlexScott

Councilwoman for Norman - Ward 8 Candidate for OK State Senate District 15 (SD15) #Allin4Alex Respectful Disrupter. Fortune Favors the Bold.

secure.actblue.com/donate/alexsco…

Edited: 7/6/20 3:28 PM
10/2/12

So...less police, then? I’m confused by this article and the message it’s sending.

7/6/20 3:05 PM
11/17/10

this woman believes there is a "Genocide" going on

Alex Scott

@RealAlexScott

·

Jun 28

The News needs to be held accountable too. They too are responsible for police brutality & violence against women & genocide, bc they are the ones depicting PoC as violent & protesters as criminals. As they remain complicit, they uphold institutions of white supremacy.

7/6/20 3:06 PM
8/1/13

Fake News

7/6/20 3:07 PM
2/25/09

Rdotc was born for this thread. 

interesting they didnt mention the race of the perp, you know what that means. Also in for the man saying this is maga country while wearing a hawaian shirt. 

7/6/20 3:08 PM
11/17/10
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
In Limbo -

hmmmmmmm

Of course it is. Lol.

She got permission to share what her neighbor told her, but of course it has tk smell fishy on her and her neighbors end and not on LE end because she doesn't support Trump. 

it smells fishy bc she is publicizing another woman's rape

it is fishy that a rape victim is allowing another to publicize her rape bc the rapist "probably meant to rape the councilwoman..." after she had been doxxed

and yes, the fact that she is not just "anti trump" but an SJW activist that has been arrested during a protest (non violent ) and tied to a flag pole to make political statements very public

aka, an attn whore

we will see

but smells very fishy to me and ill admit i was off if it turns out that her neighbor was actually mistakenly raped

4/27/15

Summary: Councilwoman calls for defunding of police department. Officer doxxes her by putting her home address on sociam media to "teach her a lesson". 2 days later her duplex gets broken into and her neighbor gets raped. (Mistaken identity?)

4/19/09

She seems like a nutcase. Made hersefl out to be the victim in her neighbor’s rape. 

10/27/05

Neighbor get's raped, allegedly gets taken to the hospital...but the police were ONLY alerted when the victim gave the OK for her politician neighbor to post that she was raped on social media?

Even if true, what the fuck is wrong with people these days? This reminds me of the lighter fluid attack story where it's another case of someone in the media saying we have a system in place where the victim of a violent crime seeks medical attention and allegedly the Hospital staff doesn't notify law enforcement.

Either it's false or we have a serious issue with hospital staff not properly notifying police.

7/6/20 3:12 PM
11/17/10

just want to note how eveyrone'

s bullshit meters are going off except for OP's

let's see what happens

7/6/20 3:15 PM
2/25/09
In Limbo -

let's see what happens

Left loons grasp at anything to support their farcical narrative. Usually reaching at unlikely ones which is why they fall on their face so much. 

7/6/20 3:17 PM
10/18/14

need more pics of councilwoman

she looks like a scuffed riley reid

11/17/10
Luke Rockhard -

She seems like a nutcase. Made hersefl out to be the victim in her neighbor’s rape. 

this

supposedly her neighbor, a mother with a daughter (who was not in the home at the time) got raped

but this council woman is saying the rapoist meant to rape her, and it was mistaken identity...bc some cops released her personal info

so a rapist meaning to rape the ocuncilwoman, rapes her neighbor...and now this council woman is publicizing this whole thing being about her

forget the neighbor who got "raped", right?

7/15/04

Will this be Ninjas RdotC mountain he dies on? 

7/6/20 3:20 PM
10/27/05
In Limbo - 
Luke Rockhard -

this

supposedly her neighbor, a mother with a daughter (who was not in the home at the time) got raped

but this council woman is saying the rapoist meant to rape her, and it was mistaken identity...bc some cops released her personal info

so a rapist meaning to rape the ocuncilwoman, rapes her neighbor...and now this council woman is publicizing this whole thing being about her

Not that it's impossible, but you have to love the angle of someone being mad enough at a public official to make their mind up to go and rape them to "teach a lesson" but not knowing what the fuck she looked like and upon arriving at the address and their being more than one unit saying "fuck it, this will get the point across" and raping someone else.

You're spot on that she's using the womans rape to push herself into the spotlight, and even if the rape happened it could be totally unrelated.

It just sound like bad writing, and life can be like that sometimes, but too many red flags for me. I'll wait for more info.

Edited: 7/6/20 3:20 PM
4/17/13

Sounds like a HOAX

7/6/20 3:24 PM
11/17/10
Thage -
In Limbo - 
Luke Rockhard -

this

Not that it's impossible, but you have to love the angle of someone being mad enough at a public official to make their mind up to go and rape them to "teach a lesson" but not knowing what the fuck she looked like and upon arriving at the address and their being more than one unit saying "fuck it, this will get the point across" and raping someone else.

You're spot on that she's using the womans rape to push herself into the spotlight, and even if the rape happened it could be totally unrelated.

It just sound like bad writing, and life can be like that sometimes, but too many red flags for me. I'll wait for more info.

yup

im sure it is totally possible her neighbor got assaulted and all

but given her background, the current beef she has with the doxxing cops, and the way this story is framed

just seems like really bad television

and the rapist in the elbow on back saying a dastardly comment befor ethe rape commences is straight out of a movie

let's see

but again, i am officially stating my bullshit meter is beeping right now....just my gut instinct

7/6/20 3:24 PM
1/1/01

7/6/20 3:26 PM
5/13/11
In Limbo -

let's see what happens

Lol@ "everyone" as in a handful of posters on a right wing police supporting message board. 

I think it could be a very odd coincidence that 2 days after a LEO doxxes someone because he is butthurt about proposed budget cuts, the other woman in a DUPLEX gets violently raped. 

I don't think it's very likely just a coincidence. 

7/6/20 3:27 PM
11/17/10
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
In Limbo -

hmmmmmmm

Of course it is. Lol.

dude you WANT this to be true so it supports your narrative, loike eveyr other fake hoax hate crime where you believe it at face value

why would you take her word at face bvalue or the "word" of the rape victim naighbor, who wa snever even quoted at all...everything was the word of this council woman who has a beef with the police and trump

she is an SJW activist (self described) who makes it a thing to publicly make political statements and moves

i find it odd that you DO NOT question such a story like this at all, regardless of what political team she is on

you wnet into this thread assuming she was telling the 100% absolute truth simply bc she hates trump

i just turned your argument around on you except i provided valid reasons for why i will wait for facts and find it fishy

you automatically accept it as truth

7/6/20 3:27 PM
5/13/11
Thage -
In Limbo - 
Luke Rockhard -

this

I wouldn't think that it's the scimbag that doxxed her, that also raped her neighbor. Once he went ahead and attacked her on social media while putting her home address out there, any bootlicker or LEO is a suspect, along with almost anyone.