OtherGround Forums October Surprise Hunter Biden’s laptop

10/14/20 9:19 AM
4/19/09

“Joe used the power of the Vice Presidency to aid foreign adversaries at a detriment to the US, all to gain millions for his drug addled son. What’s the big deal? Muh Russia Trump!”

- OG Leftists 

10/14/20 9:25 AM
4/3/20
BrckNoHitBk - 
VirusHoax - has anyone looked into his grand nieces and nephews? the american people need to know!

Weren't you guys once calling Trumps young son a retard or something like that? Awkward? I just remember him being attacked by the media when all their other fake news failed.

How anyone sane can be on the Left anymore is beyond me.

"a nameless, faceless group that i am declaring you a part of said trump's son is a retard!" - brcknohitbk

"the left is insane" - also brcknohitbk
10/14/20 9:25 AM
2/4/09

The hits keep on coming today

Obama conference call leaked to Burisma: Biden emails

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/obama-conference-call-leaked-to-burisma-biden-emails/?utm_campaign=applenews&utm_medium=inline&utm_source=applenews

10/14/20 9:29 AM
3/3/18
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

I'm definitely not voting for the Hillary / Hunter ticket this year.

U Understand that the emails prove that Joe was lying and that he met with burisma while in office. His position along with his sons involvement are per se wrong. 

The claim about these emails doesn't prove anything. 

Weird it didn't come up in Ron Johnson's report he wasted 7 months of taxpayer dollars on. The FBI, the reporters, the shop owner, nobody bothered to inform the Senate committee doing the Hunter Biden investigation? 

Imagine holding onto a massive "who cares" like this until minutes before the election. 

10/14/20 9:31 AM
12/13/04
i did a sweep of major news sites. Guess which ones aren't covering this? All of them except Fox.

It's about time that we figure out that we are ignorant peasants who don't deserve to know the truth. Bow to the elite, you fucking worthless no-nothings. Biden says you don't deserve to know, and you HAVE to trust him.

Dumb republicans thinking they have freedom or something...
10/14/20 9:32 AM
12/13/04
Pathetic fuckers thinking this is nothing. Pathetic...
10/14/20 9:35 AM
8/6/08
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

U Understand that the emails prove that Joe was lying and that he met with burisma while in office. His position along with his sons involvement are per se wrong. 

Weird it didn't come up in Ron Johnson's report he wasted 7 months of taxpayer dollars on. The FBI, the reporters, the shop owner, nobody bothered to inform the Senate committee doing the Hunter Biden investigation? 

Imagine holding onto a massive "who cares" like this until minutes before the election. 

What the hell r you saying. There is an email from the #3 exec at burisma thanking him for introducing him to Joe. 

10/14/20 9:35 AM
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/obama-conference-call-leaked-to-burisma-biden-emails/?utm_campaign=applenews&utm_medium=inline&utm_source=applenews

The Obama administration let a Democratic p.r. company that worked for Ukrainian energy firm Burisma take part in a conference call about an upcoming visit to Ukraine by then-Vice President Joe Biden, e-mails obtained by The Post show.

An associate at Blue Star Strategies then e-mailed a memo with minutes of the conference call hosted by the White House to a top Burisma executive, Vadym Pozharskyi, as well as to Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, and Hunter’s business partner, Devon Archer, both of whom sat on Burisma’s board.

10/14/20 9:37 AM
3/3/18
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

What the hell r you saying. There is an email from the #3 exec at burisma thanking him for introducing him to Joe. 

First you'd have to give me a quote from Joe that this contradicts. 

Then you'd have to show me why I should believe these emails are real. 

Then you'd have to tell me why I should give a fuck. 

10/14/20 9:38 AM
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

The Obama administration let a Democratic p.r. company that worked for Ukrainian energy firm Burisma take part in a conference call about an upcoming visit to Ukraine by then-Vice President Joe Biden, e-mails obtained by The Post show.

An associate at Blue Star Strategies then e-mailed a memo with minutes of the conference call hosted by the White House to a top Burisma executive, Vadym Pozharskyi, as well as to Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, and Hunter’s business partner, Devon Archer, both of whom sat on Burisma’s board.

So?

10/14/20 9:40 AM
4/20/20
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

Where does it do that?

Why would anyone believe the email is real?

Seriously, an email, left on a laptop at a repair shop for years, and it ends up in Steve bannon and Rudy giuliani's hands?

2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

The trip, in December 2015, turned out to be the one during which Biden later bragged about forcing Ukrainian officials to fire a state prosecutor who was investigating Burisma by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee.

The memo, sent shortly after the Dec. 2, 2015, call, also “outlined the trip’s agenda and addressed several questions regarding US policy toward Ukraine.”

2/27/03

10/14/20 9:41 AM
2/4/09

Don't t know if this is real lol

6/28/10

lol. You know it's bad when all the clowns are in this thread together. Panic mode engaged. jajaja

8/29/09
VirusHoax - this is it guys!

everyone is going to change their opinions on donald trump once they see this email that joe biden's son got in 2014!

Trump won last time because people hated Hillary, not because they liked Trump.

Trump can win again if people have their eyes opened to how dispicable Biden is.

10/14/20 9:42 AM
2/4/09

Anyone recognize this name? Pretty sure he made news headlines recently

10/14/20 9:43 AM
3/3/18
madmartigan -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

Where does it do that?

Why would anyone believe the email is real?

Seriously, an email, left on a laptop at a repair shop for years, and it ends up in Steve bannon and Rudy giuliani's hands?

It's even better.

The shop.owner says he doesn't know if the owner was Hunter. But then he shows a receipt with Hunter on it. Then for some reason he copies everything on the hard drive, and turns it over to Rudy Giuliani? Is this SOP at repair shops? 

Lol

10/14/20 9:43 AM
2/4/09

Haha corruption concerns my ass

Ex-U.S. Diplomat Steps Down From Naftogaz Board, Citing Ukrainian Corruption Concerns. Amos Hochstein. A former U.S. State Department official said he is stepping down from the supervisory board of Ukraine's state-owned gas company amid concerns about a slowdown in reform and creeping corruption.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/ex-u-s-diplomat-steps-down-from-naftogaz-board-citing-ukrainian-corruption-concerns/30890034.html

10/14/20 9:44 AM
3/3/18
BrckNoHitBk -

lol. You know it's bad when all the clowns are in this thread together. Panic mode engaged. jajaja

Don't reply to bullshit: "they're avoiding this thread like the plague!"

Explain why bullshit is bullshit: "they're panicking!"

10/14/20 9:45 AM
3/3/18

Might as well close up the thread, NN has begun spamming random stories about Ukraine to make the thread unbearable. 

10/14/20 9:48 AM
8/26/05
Crazy Larry - 
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

Larry is not only crazy... he is precious.

How many requests from this Senate committee (and others) has the FBI stonewalled? How many letters have been written to Wray requesting full disclosure and cooperation, yet ignored?

Bless your heart.
10/14/20 9:49 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

Might as well close up the thread, NN has begun spamming random stories about Ukraine to make the thread unbearable. 

Is that name in the emails? Hes very relevant to the whole story. 

Maybe if you actually learned to critically think and do some research you wouldn't be on the wrong side of every argument I see you in. 

I'm also not surprised you refuse to believe something you can read for yourself. Your whole belief system must be imploding

10/14/20 9:50 AM
3/3/18
Tahiti Bo -
Crazy Larry - 
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

Larry is not only crazy... he is precious.

How many requests from this Senate committee (and others) has the FBI stonewalled? How many letters have been written to Wray requesting full disclosure and cooperation, yet ignored?

Bless your heart.

You tell me. 

While you're at it tell me why Trump's own lawyer sat on this and didn't give it to the senators when they were investigating Hunter at HIS urging. Lol

10/14/20 9:51 AM
8/6/08
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

First you'd have to give me a quote from Joe that this contradicts. 

Then you'd have to show me why I should believe these emails are real. 

Then you'd have to tell me why I should give a fuck. 

Lol. Ok u are not a serious person.  The emails were on a laptop with hunter smoking crack. Those were photoshopped amirite?