10/23/20 1:15 PM
12/27/12
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
yabadaba -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
yabadaba -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Sam miller - I'm a little confused about the significance of this.

Does anyone not expect Trump and his children to leverage his name and former position once he is out of office?

Biden was in office this was just a continuation

As of Jan 20, 2017 Biden was no longer VP. The texts/emails you posted are from after he left office.

Rosemont Seneca was not created after Biden left office.

you are simply seeing correspondence that continued after Biden left office

My point was that the texts/emails you posted are from after he left office.

I assume you think there are similar texts/emails from while he was VP but if you can't produce them that's just conjecture on your part.

I can provide you a video where he wants Ukraine to fire a prosecutor or they wont get funds and all this happened after they opened an investigation into the owner of burisma. 

I can show you hunter working for MBNA while joe was working on legislature to halt credit card dismissal in bankruptcy. 

I guess he hid it better when he was in office and had further protection. 

What you are witnessing is the rats jumping ship. 

In due time

Also did you hear about the news in israel today?

What news from Israel? 

26 days ago
8/16/12

One thing we know for sure, the libs got OWNED! 

way to go! The Biden laptop sealed the deal :)

hahahahah

26 days ago
11/20/13

Any day now?

26 days ago
3/4/18
GOT EM
26 days ago
8/16/12
ksacs revenge -

Any day now?

Any day... man it got quiet in this thread. Imagine allllll the time that dude wasted posting Twitter videos and blah blah blah trying to convince us.

My guess is the deep state libs are somehow responsible

26 days ago
11/10/19

The fucking idiot Democrats and Republican voter comes out and cries get rid of Washinton curruption  and you have Trump who is trying to do just that and you all hate him for it?  Fuck you people are dumb!  WHo care that its "your side"  get rid of them all!  Fucking Rhino's, FBI, CIA, Republican and Dem's!   

This is what America wanted right?????? Right?  Crickets!    Fuck America is doomed to idiots on both sides 

26 days ago
7/8/17
IamHe -

The fucking idiot Democrats and Republican voter comes out and cries get rid of Washinton curruption  and you have Trump who is trying to do just that and you all hate him for it?  Fuck you people are dumb!  WHo care that its "your side"  get rid of them all!  Fucking Rhino's, FBI, CIA, Republican and Dem's!   

This is what America wanted right?????? Right?  Crickets!    Fuck America is doomed to idiots on both sides 

In what world do you think Trump stopped Washington corruption? 

26 days ago
2/4/09

Way to come in and cheer on corruption!

26 days ago
4/11/08
IamHe - 

Oh yeah, Trump is definitely trying to drain the swamp. Why, who's less corrupt than guys like John Bolton and reince priebus and Chris Christie?

No one!

Do you really believe that Donald Trump, a well known sleezeball with an ever evolving door of arrested, investigated, and convicted criminals in his inner circle is some sort of anti-corruption crusader?

The cognitive dissonance must be a lot for you to handle.

I mean John Bolton, man. Holy shit.
26 days ago
4/3/20
VirusHoax - this is it guys!

everyone is going to change their opinions on donald trump once they see this email that joe biden's son got in 2014!

First post nailed it

15 days ago
2/4/09

Twitter person I tend to read just got the batch of FOIa documents the NYT got I think....

a preview

7 days ago
9/22/20

Here's a link to download a lot of processed/released stuff from Hunter's laptop. Take er with a grain of salt because you don't have the original hard drive image with a checksum to validate authenticity - but for the curious minded:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uLUCtwuoAe6J9UDjg5MPr7nesEnFnSJ4

7 days ago
3/4/18

Lol @ how the entirety of the right dropped this cold without another mention, a day or two later. 

7 days ago
2/4/09
Schlonged Nytrons Cheech -

Here's a link to download a lot of processed/released stuff from Hunter's laptop. Take er with a grain of salt because you don't have the original hard drive image with a checksum to validate authenticity - but for the curious minded:

Saw that earlier first link was a copy of a flight ticket. 

all the emails are there as well. I haven't dug in yet

7 days ago
9/22/20
Sam miller -

Lol @ how the entirety of the right dropped this cold without another mention, a day or two later. 

When your means to the end doesn't get you your end you forget about your means until you find your new end. 

7 days ago
9/22/20
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Schlonged Nytrons Cheech -

Saw that earlier first link was a copy of a flight ticket. 

all the emails are there as well. I haven't dug in yet

Better download it all before you can't. You can always look through it later. I'd do so on a Linux distro, something like Qubes or Tails, just in case. 

7 days ago
4/3/20
Sam miller -

One day breathless wonder, paragraph after paragraph, diving in to every allegation, every tweet.

the next day a single, lonely tumbleweed.

such losers.

7 days ago
9/22/20
VirusHoax -
Sam miller -

One day breathless wonder, paragraph after paragraph, diving in to every allegation, every tweet.

the next day a single, lonely tumbleweed.

such losers.

That is unfair to Sam; he is still very critical of Trump, all allegations against him, and his tweets.

7 days ago
7/25/08
Sam miller - 

SURPRISE!
7 days ago
12/27/12

Before it was to affect the vote. Obviously didn’t work so now it’s people on the way out saying fuck it let’s just make them look bad. Won’t work if the press stays silent on it all. More still coming.

7 days ago
12/13/04
Sam miller - 

The right didn't drop it. The media just never touched it. You can't force propaganda if you're on the target side.
7 days ago
12/13/04
As an older guy, I can offer some advice to younger guys. There's a very scary level of big brother shit going on. You may like it now, but you won't like it when it comes after you.
7 days ago
8/16/12
Sam miller -

It’s typical of a magatard:

- lay out some baseless claim

- When confronted with facts, push the goalposts back 

- when you can’t come up with any more lies to back up the claim, create a new baseless claim and move on

7 days ago
12/13/04
When half the country endorses low level treason and the press won't cover it, you need to cover your asses because the country is out of order. Many of the comfortable middle class educated people are gonna get screwed in the coming decades. You have to pay for things some how.
7 days ago
12/13/04
If you're happy with that, you're likely a basic malcontent in all phases of life.