OtherGround Forums October Surprise Hunter Biden’s laptop

16 days ago
8/26/05
Crazy Larry - 
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

I'm definitely not voting for the Hillary / Hunter ticket this year.

U Understand that the emails prove that Joe was lying and that he met with burisma while in office. His position along with his sons involvement are per se wrong. 

The claim about these emails doesn't prove anything. 

Weird it didn't come up in Ron Johnson's report he wasted 7 months of taxpayer dollars on. The FBI, the reporters, the shop owner, nobody bothered to inform the Senate committee doing the Hunter Biden investigation? 

Imagine holding onto a massive "who cares" like this until minutes before the election. 

What the hell r you saying. There is an email from the #3 exec at burisma thanking him for introducing him to Joe. 

First you'd have to give me a quote from Joe that this contradicts. 

Then you'd have to show me why I should believe these emails are real. 

Then you'd have to tell me why I should give a fuck. 

If you didn't give a fuck, then why would you waste your time breathlessly spamming the thread?
16 days ago
12/2/02

I will be very surprised if anything ever comes from any of the bombshells against anyone in power. 

it’s so funny that we make fun of other countries for their blatant corruption, yet no one is EVER actually jailed for anything here. 

we sure are brainwashed into thinking we are some bastion or morality. 

16 days ago
1/1/01

Trump did shady shit.  Biden did shady shit.  Nothing is going to sway voters between now and election day.

16 days ago
4/20/20
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

U Understand that the emails prove that Joe was lying and that he met with burisma while in office. His position along with his sons involvement are per se wrong. 

Weird it didn't come up in Ron Johnson's report he wasted 7 months of taxpayer dollars on. The FBI, the reporters, the shop owner, nobody bothered to inform the Senate committee doing the Hunter Biden investigation? 

Imagine holding onto a massive "who cares" like this until minutes before the election. 

What the hell r you saying. There is an email from the #3 exec at burisma thanking him for introducing him to Joe. 

Lol. Ok u are not a serious person.  The emails were on a laptop with hunter smoking crack. Those were photoshopped amirite?

I for one have never transferred a file from one place to another.

Have you?

16 days ago
8/6/08
madmartigan -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

Lol. Ok u are not a serious person.  The emails were on a laptop with hunter smoking crack. Those were photoshopped amirite?

Have you?

So it was planted by who? Giuliani? Lol

16 days ago
3/3/18
gokudamus -
madmartigan -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

Have you?

What's your hypothesis as to why Rudy spent months trying to get senators to investigate Hunter, and then when they did, he kept this from them?

16 days ago
4/3/20
are there any dick pics?

asking for a friend!
16 days ago
4/20/20
gokudamus -
madmartigan -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

Have you?

That does seem like a likely candidate. But no no, he's above that. 

16 days ago
8/6/08
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
madmartigan -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

Have you?

What's your hypothesis as to why Rudy spent months trying to get senators to investigate Hunter, and then when they did, he kept this from them?

Where is the proof that a) he knew of this email at that time and b) he hid this info from them? I'll wait. 

16 days ago
4/20/20
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
madmartigan -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

Have you?

Where is the proof that a) he knew of this email at that time and b) he hid this info from them? I'll wait. 

A better question is where is the evidence that even if this email is real, it means anything?

Nowhere in it does it even imply that they spoke to Joe about any investigation into Burishma

16 days ago
11/9/04
Tahiti Bo - 
Crazy Larry - 
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

If you didn't give a fuck, then why would you waste your time breathlessly spamming the thread?

Larry and his multiple accounts LOVE attention here
16 days ago
3/3/18
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
madmartigan -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -
gokudamus -
Crazy Larry -

Have you?

1) your article says before he turned it over to the fbi in December, he copied it and gave that to Giuliani. 

2) either rudy didn't give it to the senators or he did but even they recognized it as even more worthless than the garbage they DID include in their report, nor did they refer it to the DOJ for investigation like they did some other bullshit

Was that too long a wait?

16 days ago
4/3/20
does anyone know if there is a PO box for giuliani where other pawn shop owners, garbage men, or others can send their incriminating hunter biden material?
16 days ago
9/29/13

Hunter crack corn

16 days ago
1/1/01
LOL this isn't shit. The fact that we protected Bin Laden for years and the Obama administration aided in the killing of Seal Team 6 is a lot bigger of a story.
16 days ago
4/20/20
mrblonde1281 -

Hunter crack corn

And no one cares

16 days ago
9/29/13
madmartigan -
mrblonde1281 -

Hunter crack corn

And no one cares

In the final question of the 2016 debate Hillary was asked what she liked about Trump. And her answer was that his kids were a direct reflection of the kind of person he is.  

16 days ago
4/3/20
mrblonde1281 - 
madmartigan -
mrblonde1281 -

Hunter crack corn

And no one cares

In the final question of the 2016 debate Hillary was asked what she liked about Trump. And her answer was that his kids were a direct reflection of the kind of person he is.  

thats a bit of a stretch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaikpEImfTc
16 days ago
1/1/01
mrblonde1281 -
madmartigan -
mrblonde1281 -

Hunter crack corn

And no one cares

That's not what she said. Btw, Trump kids are corrupt POS. They are legally forbidden from ever starting or having a charity.  

16 days ago
5/30/05

Trolls are shook. 

16 days ago
5/30/05

16 days ago
6/7/08
The lefties are in full spin mode. Poor comminists.
16 days ago
5/30/05

Fully shook. Worried. lol

16 days ago
11/18/15

just watch, by noon the trolls will completely change their angle of attack as the share blue strategy makes its way to their inbox.

16 days ago
7/13/17
Believeit -
mrblonde1281 -
madmartigan -
mrblonde1281 -

Hunter crack corn

And no one cares

That's not what she said. Btw, Trump kids are corrupt POS. They are legally forbidden from ever starting or having a charity.  

Don't believeit 

Social Posts Distort Facts on Trump Charities