OtherGround Forums Official 2019-2020 NBA Season Thread

6/17/19 11:40 AM
7/1/15
Curry shoots in my mouth -
Vegito Blue -
William H Muncy -
Hocky -

Really looking forward to the same handful of dudes from your other thread arguing back and forth with walls of quotes for the next year.

Lol 

This year should be better than last. Have a feeling the hate will be coming out strong this year. 

The Warriors May be irrelevant next season lol all depends on what they do about their bench and if they can do anything to fill the gap left by Klay and KD until they can return if they can even return next year at all

I’m talking about the hate towards you know who in LA. GS hate is over...along with that dynasty. 

Oh yeah I hate LA’s guts lol spoiled ass franchise 

I still cannot believe the Pels gave the Lakers what they wanted. And didn’t even get Kuzma. There’s no way in Hell I trade AD for just those 3 clowns and the 3 draft picks 

6/17/19 11:43 AM
11/5/09

In

6/17/19 11:46 AM
12/30/10

I hope spurs try going after Randle. Dude had his best season last yr. 

6/17/19 11:46 AM
7/27/04
Vegito Blue -
William H Muncy -
Hocky -

Really looking forward to the same handful of dudes from your other thread arguing back and forth with walls of quotes for the next year.

Lol 

This year should be better than last. Have a feeling the hate will be coming out strong this year. 

The Warriors May be irrelevant next season lol all depends on what they do about their bench and if they can do anything to fill the gap left by Klay and KD until they can return if they can even return next year at all

I’m talking about the hate towards you know who in LA. GS hate is over...along with that dynasty. 

But gsw haters can now hate more on them if they aren't successful this year.and will hate on Curry more.

In other words, business as usuaL!

6/17/19 11:47 AM
7/27/04

Also lonzo throwing alley oops to Zion seems cool.

And I hope Kawhi stays for at least a year to try to win another one.

6/17/19 11:48 AM
7/27/04

Also thanks Vegito Blue for starting another NBA season thread.

6/17/19 11:49 AM
7/1/15

6/17/19 11:50 AM
7/1/15
EKPOGI -

Also thanks Vegito Blue for starting another NBA season thread.

No problem. I did it at Fingermoons suggestion on the last thread. Had to trim the fat of all the long LONG replies from the last thread lol 

6/17/19 11:50 AM
10/30/05
EKPOGI -
Vegito Blue -
William H Muncy -
Hocky -

Lol 

But gsw haters can now hate more on them if they aren't successful this year.and will hate on Curry more.

In other words, business as usuaL!

Curry can get all the praise he deserves. Hate only comes in to knock down the overhype. 

6/17/19 11:51 AM
1/14/07
I still say Kawhi shocks everyone and goes to the Lakers...

And then Washington deals Beal to the Thunder for Steven Adams and picks... and we get a Thunder/Lakers WCF.

Yep...

Thats what is going to happen.
6/17/19 1:44 PM
1/14/07
The Rockets have had conversations around Capela -- and had preliminary conversations about All-Star Chris Paul, including discussing Paul deals with teams that have the necessary cap space to absorb his three years and $125 million after the free-agency moratorium in July, league sources said.

lmao... nobody is taking on that shitty contract
6/17/19 1:50 PM
11/11/13

Apparently there were/are massive delays in the Raptors victory parade. Estimates have it at somewhere between 2.5 and 3 million fans packed in downtown Toronto.

Good luck getting home to our resident Torontonians.

6/17/19 3:28 PM
1/1/01

No run on the young up n coming Kings? C'mon bro.

6/17/19 11:36 PM
7/1/15
Floppy Divac -

Not a team i watch much lol but they're young and could good in the future 

6/17/19 11:39 PM
7/1/15
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

Apparently there were/are massive delays in the Raptors victory parade. Estimates have it at somewhere between 2.5 and 3 million fans packed in downtown Toronto.

I heard there was a fucking shooting at the parade? Smh 

6/17/19 11:40 PM
7/1/15

6/17/19 11:56 PM
10/8/07
Vegito Blue -

Hold up I just realized the NBA draft is this week but they still haven’t done the MVP and other awards for this last season? When the fuck is that? 

I believe the award show on TNT is next Monday.

6/18/19 12:13 AM
1/1/01
Vegito Blue -
Floppy Divac -

Not a team i watch much lol but they're young and could good in the future 

Not just young, but young and highly talented. I'm not holding out much hope for them making the playoffs in a deep West this season, but it wouldn't shock me. Especially if they can get Beverly and a real center. Otherwise I'm banking on them making things happen in the 20-21 season for sure. Buddy just keeps working and getting better. Fox and Bagley are already solid and only getting better. WCS is a goof and needs more consistency on defense and rebounding but he's productive usually. Giles is another one that could be special. Bogdanovic had an off shooting year but he's super skilly. Harrison Barnes... They're pretty solid and I'm eager to see who they add.

6/18/19 1:17 AM
9/22/16
Vegito Blue - 

Organization is a clusterfuck.

Harden is the worst "superstar" in the league, no defense and an offensive game that vaporizes in the playoffs. CP3 is over the hill with a gigantic contract that makes him impossible to trade, and will kill cap space for the next three years. The douchebag mafia owner balls-out said the coach is on a one-year deal and can save the team a lot of money by not winning a title, then offered a below-market extension and acted like it was generous.

They are FUCKED.

This was a team assembled to beat the Warriors, and they went 0-3 after Durant went down with an injury. To make matters worse, they had to watch a one-superstar team (Toronto) throttle the Warriors in the finals.

I'm going to enjoy watching the Rockets implode next season.
6/18/19 2:07 AM
8/13/13
Floppy Divac -

Kings are Faggy

Mavs nation! 

6/18/19 2:11 AM
1/1/01
Angry Ram -
Floppy Divac -

Kings are Faggy

Mavs nation! 

Kings will have a better season than the Mavs.

6/18/19 2:30 AM
4/6/19
Vegito Blue -
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

I heard there was a fucking shooting at the parade? Smh 

6/18/19 2:31 AM
4/6/19

6/18/19 2:32 AM
4/6/19

6/18/19 2:42 AM
8/13/13
Floppy Divac -
Angry Ram -
Floppy Divac -

Kings are Faggy

Mavs nation! 

Kings will have a better season than the Mavs.

It's possible, but I doubt it.