10 days ago
12/1/11
10 days ago
12/1/11
MyUnclesCreepy -
itskrisdude -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Sergio -

Rivera will be a highly sought after defensive coordinator this offseason.

If Salah gets poached as a HC I'd love the niners to get him 

Would be a pretty big system change.

I dont think itll happen word is Kris Kocurek is secretly being the change in defense and his influence is felt all over that defense so I think he will take over for Salah. I dont think salah goes this year but if he has one more great season I think hes gone after next year 

But if Saleh were to leave after this season i'm sure Falcons will fire Dan Quinn, he comes from the same system as Saleh.

Edited: 10 days ago
11/9/05

Quinn would be an ideal fit, especially with that D line.

10 days ago
11/11/12
Vegito Blue -

Ouch. Kraft never should have interfered with Bill. He definitely wanted to move on from Brady which would have been cut throat sure, but oh well. He was supposed to be their future

Bill Walsh said it best... better to get rid of a player one year too early as opposed to a year too late

10 days ago
1/14/07
10 days ago
5/18/12

Sooooooooo Rivera to NYG right?

10 days ago
11/11/12
Jhay -

Those dumbasses will probably hire Garrett as rumored and they will deserve what they get.

10 days ago
5/18/12
danggook -
Jhay -

Those dumbasses will probably hire Garrett as rumored and they will deserve what they get.

100% not gonna hire Garrett, ownership isn't that stupid.

DG will definitely be wanting to bring in his boy Rivera after the dumpster fire that's been Shurmur. It hasn't been hard to see that DG likes bringing his Carolina people to New York. And NYG won't take the risk on someone unproven/inexperienced.

10 days ago
3/17/14

How many years does Greg Roman have left on his contract?

I would not be shocked if teams try to get him after they year the Ravens are having. He clearly knows how to get the best out of an athletic QB. He gave Kaep his best years and made Tyrod Taylor good aswell.

Give the guy a QB who can run and Roman will make him play at his best.

10 days ago
11/11/12
BruteDion -

I would not be shocked if teams try to get him after they year the Ravens are having. He clearly knows how to get the best out of an athletic QB. He gave Kaep his best years and made Tyrod Taylor good aswell.

Provided the team is stacked.

Edited: 10 days ago
11/9/05
BruteDion -

Kaep was eventually figured out, and a major variable to Jackson’s ground production is a rare, freakish athleticism. Roman won’t find that anywhere else.

I don’t really think he’ll be heavily pursued until this system holds up over multiple years. There will be an entire offseason to study it now, so it will be interesting to see how defenses adjust.

And not every team will be willing to go all in like Baltimore has. There’s still an injury risk many won’t be comfortable with.

9 days ago
3/20/12
danggook - 
Vegito Blue -

Ouch. Kraft never should have interfered with Bill. He definitely wanted to move on from Brady which would have been cut throat sure, but oh well. He was supposed to be their future

Bill Walsh said it best... better to get rid of a player one year too early as opposed to a year too late

I hope brady plays till he is 50

9 days ago
10/21/14
danggook - 
Vegito Blue -

i think Brady and BB are just bored. playing possum. watch them win another SB.
9 days ago
1/1/01
It wouldn't be a NFL season without everybody overreacting to a Patriots regular season loss.

Although this year they certainly don't have the game changing receivers like Brady has had in years pass.
9 days ago
11/11/12
RKing85 - It wouldn't be a NFL season without everybody overreacting to a Patriots regular season loss.

Although this year they certainly don't have the game changing receivers like Brady has had in years pass.

Well, past seasons this type of loss would come September, early October.  Never have had this sort of thing in December

9 days ago
3/17/14
itskrisdude -
BruteDion -

Kaep was eventually figured out, and a major variable to Jackson’s ground production is a rare, freakish athleticism. Roman won’t find that anywhere else.

I don’t really think he’ll be heavily pursued until this system holds up over multiple years. There will be an entire offseason to study it now, so it will be interesting to see how defenses adjust.

And not every team will be willing to go all in like Baltimore has. There’s still an injury risk many won’t be comfortable with.

Greg Roman last season in SF was 2014. Kaep was still good then. His drop off happened the year after Roman left. Cant attribute Kaep getting figured out to an OC who was not there.

Defenses will for sure adjust to the Ravens scheme. Happens every time really. We just got to see to what degree and what adjustments the Ravens make themselves and if Jackson progresses even more as a passer

History says that its not very likely Roman can find another team that's willing to go all in on an athletic QB for sure. However I can see the trend that the NFL is moving towards. Athletic QBs are becoming more common it seems. 

9 days ago
3/17/14

Edited: 9 days ago
11/11/12
BruteDion -
itskrisdude -
BruteDion -

Greg Roman last season in SF was 2014. Kaep was still good then. His drop off happened the year after Roman left. Cant attribute Kaep getting figured out to an OC who was not there.

Defenses will for sure adjust to the Ravens scheme. Happens every time really. We just got to see to what degree and what adjustments the Ravens make themselves and if Jackson progresses even more as a passer

History says that its not very likely Roman can find another team that's willing to go all in on an athletic QB for sure. However I can see the trend that the NFL is moving towards. Athletic QBs are becoming more common it seems. 

Kaps decline started in 2014.

Actually could say it started in 2013, he pretty much peaked that first season he started and then his play began to regress.  Most qbs would get better as years go by he kept getting worse.

9 days ago
1/14/07

9 days ago
1/14/07

9 days ago
11/11/12
RdotC -

No surprise, all running backs

9 days ago
11/9/05
BruteDion -
itskrisdude -
BruteDion -

The writing was on the wall in 2014. It was clear at that point he was entirely system dependent, and teams started attacking him in accordance to the Seattle blueprint.

His numbers that year were misleading as hell. He had a career highs in passing yards and attempts, but his efficiency numbers dropped through the floor. He also had career highs in INT’s, fumbles, and sacks. In 2013 he ranked 8th in effiency, only to drop to 28th in 2014 behind guys like Kyle Orion and Brian Hoyer. 

People were talking about his regression heading into Tomsula’s first year, where he dropped off a cliff.

8 days ago
6/9/16

HOLY SHIT!

8 days ago
6/9/16

I beat RdotC to this one?

8 days ago
7/26/07
danggook -
RKing85 - It wouldn't be a NFL season without everybody overreacting to a Patriots regular season loss.

Well, past seasons this type of loss would come September, early October.  Never have had this sort of thing in December

Last year they had two ugly losses back to back right at the end of the year .week 14 and 15

and everyone was saying the exact same kind of stuff