OtherGround Forums Official: 2019 NFL Season Thread

9 days ago
10/15/13
RdotC -
Al Cappucino - 
RdotC - Is anyone really surprised?

I mean... he learned from the best in his former QB

Oh, AB learned how to treat and talk to women from Ben? Really now??

Seems like it based on Ben's multiple sexual assault allegations

So, anytime ANY NFL'er gets accused of something, its because BEN R.!!  ?

Regardless, this is an obvious cash grab by this chick, and nothing else.

BUT, when the NFL tries its best to to appease women and hope for more female viewers (by putting them in NFL Ads, Breat Cancer Awareness, sideline reporters, etc) it sure doesn't look good reading the words from one of their best and most popular players talk to a woman in such a degrading way. 

9 days ago
10/15/13
RdotC -
Chimonos Revenge - 

Tyreek Hill out at least 4-6 weeks, avoids IR

Couldnt have happened to a better person.

Another POS that the league needs to make an example out of. But they won't because STATS!!

9 days ago
1/14/07
Al Cappucino - 
RdotC -
Al Cappucino - 

Oh, AB learned how to treat and talk to women from Ben? Really now??

Seems like it based on Ben's multiple sexual assault allegations

So, anytime ANY NFL'er gets accused of something, its because BEN R.!!  ?

Regardless, this is an obvious cash grab by this chick, and nothing else.

BUT, when the NFL tries its best to to appease women and hope for more female viewers (by putting them in NFL Ads, Breat Cancer Awareness, sideline reporters, etc) it sure doesn't look good reading the words from one of their best and most popular players talk to a woman in such a degrading way. 

No.

Only when long time Steelers are sexual predators :)
9 days ago
4/23/02

speaking of sexual assault

i'm suprised you could even notice another qb with lamar's junk in your mouth...

Image result for revenge of the nerds lamar

Edited: 9 days ago
1/14/07
Pretjah - 

i'm suprised you could even notice another qb with lamar's junk in your mouth...

I think you're just mad Lamar already has more NFL records than your QB :)

Topical news:

8 days ago
7/26/07

8 days ago
7/26/07
Sam Darnold to sit out Monday night vs Cleveland, could miss "multiple" weeks
8 days ago
1/14/07
Chimonos Revenge - Sam Darnold to sit out Monday night vs Cleveland, could miss "multiple" weeks

What a pussah
Edited: 8 days ago
7/26/07

He has mono, lol

That's the most Jets thing ever

8 days ago
4/23/02
RdotC -
Pretjah - 

Topical news:

Record for misspelling your own name wrong while in college maybe.

8 days ago
7/26/07

8 days ago
10/15/13
RdotC -
Chimonos Revenge - Sam Darnold to sit out Monday night vs Cleveland, could miss "multiple" weeks

What a pussah

I thought the same thing as well. But then was informed that your organs can get all swollen and any hit can do some major damage.

8 days ago
11/9/05

If Darnold was a real man, he’d expedite his return by having his spleen removed.

8 days ago
3/11/09
RdotC -
Pretjah - 

Topical news:

He does?

-Most regular season wins in a season, rookie QB – 13 (2004)

-Longest regular season win streak to start a career for a NFL QB – 15 games (won all 13 starts in the 2004 season, won first 2 games of the 2005 season)

-Most wins as a starting quarterback in first five NFL seasons (reg. season only) – 51 (from 2004 to 2008)

-Highest completion percentage, rookie season – 66.4% (2004) (Since broken by Dak Prescott)

-Highest single-game completion percentage, rookie season (min. 20 attempts) – 84.0% (completed 21/25 at Dallas October 17, 2004) (Since broken by Dak Prescott)

-Most games with a completion percentage of 70.0% or higher, rookie season (min. 10 attempts) – 6 (2004)

-Most games with a completion percentage of 80.0% or higher, single season (min. 10 attempts) – 4 (2007)

-First QB to start two Conference Championship games in first two seasons in the NFL (2004 & 2005)

-Youngest starting QB ever to win the Super Bowl (2005; second-youngest QB to play in the Super Bowl, behind Dan Marino)

-Second quarterback in NFL history, along with Peyton Manning, to register three perfect passing games during the regular season, and the only quarterback to ever register two perfect passing games in one regular season.

-Lowest passer rating for a Super Bowl winning QB – 22.6 (Completed 9 of 21 passes for zero touchdowns with two interceptions)

-Most yards passing in relief (379 yards on November 15, 2015 against the Cleveland Browns)

-Most consecutive 6+ touchdown pass games (2)

-Most TD passes in consecutive games (12)

-Most career 500+ yard passing games (3)

8 days ago
5/10/08
Diabeetus - 
RdotC -
Pretjah - 

Topical news:

He does?

-Longest regular season win streak to start a career for a NFL QB – 15 games (won all 13 starts in the 2004 season, won first 2 games of the 2005 season)

-Most wins as a starting quarterback in first five NFL seasons (reg. season only) – 51 (from 2004 to 2008)

-Highest completion percentage, rookie season – 66.4% (2004) (Since broken by Dak Prescott)

-Highest single-game completion percentage, rookie season (min. 20 attempts) – 84.0% (completed 21/25 at Dallas October 17, 2004) (Since broken by Dak Prescott)

-Most games with a completion percentage of 70.0% or higher, rookie season (min. 10 attempts) – 6 (2004)

-Most games with a completion percentage of 80.0% or higher, single season (min. 10 attempts) – 4 (2007)

-First QB to start two Conference Championship games in first two seasons in the NFL (2004 & 2005)

-Youngest starting QB ever to win the Super Bowl (2005; second-youngest QB to play in the Super Bowl, behind Dan Marino)

-Second quarterback in NFL history, along with Peyton Manning, to register three perfect passing games during the regular season, and the only quarterback to ever register two perfect passing games in one regular season.

-Lowest passer rating for a Super Bowl winning QB – 22.6 (Completed 9 of 21 passes for zero touchdowns with two interceptions)

-Most yards passing in relief (379 yards on November 15, 2015 against the Cleveland Browns)

LOL...
8 days ago
10/15/13
lionsoul -
Diabeetus - 
RdotC -
Pretjah - 

Topical news:

He does?

LOL...

Just ignored all of the other stats though, didn't ya?

8 days ago
3/11/09
lionsoul -
Diabeetus - 
RdotC -
Pretjah - 

Topical news:

He does?

LOL...

He didn't specify good or bad lol..

And to be fair that's the only bad one.

8 days ago
2/6/12

Leveon is getting an mri on his shoulder. He’s on my fantasy which probably means a torn rotator cuff.

8 days ago
7/26/07
mje364 - 

Leveon is getting an mri on his shoulder. He’s on my fantasy which probably means a torn rotator cuff.

LeVeon AND Sam Darnold injured/out?

And CJ Mosley as well?

Jets season looking good!
8 days ago
10/15/13
Chimonos Revenge -
mje364 - 

And CJ Mosley as well?

Quincy Enunwa is out for the season...again....as well.

8 days ago
3/11/09
Chimonos Revenge -
mje364 - 

And CJ Mosley as well?

Maybe the Browns will actually win!

Edited: 8 days ago
3/11/09

Dbl

8 days ago
4/23/02
Diabeetus -
Chimonos Revenge -
mje364 - 

And CJ Mosley as well?

Maybe the Browns will actually win!

not at life they wont

8 days ago
7/26/07

When it's week 2 and you already have to start Trevor Siemien

8 days ago
1/1/01
I love the Carolina blue tops/black pants combo. One of the nicest jersey combos in the whole league.