6 days ago
8/12/10

Lol, a Raptors/Chiefs fan

Was probably a big Astros fan in 2018. Big Nationals fan now though

Sad

6 days ago
8/12/10
danggook -

Actually bigphillip, cursory glance at your post history shows that you really are a miserable fuck.  You have money problems or something?  Lack of friends?  Are you employed?

Honestly, judging by his post history he's your stereotypical OG poster that has degraded the quality of this site. Just an unhappy dude lashing out because his own life is so unfulfilling

It'd be sad if it weren't for the fact that this forum is overrun with thousands of guys just like him

6 days ago
8/9/16
BigPhillip -
danggook -
BigPhillip -
danggook -

https://www.google.com/search?q=bigphillip+mixedmartialarts.com+site:www.mixedmartialarts.com&sxsrf=ALeKk025kZrQMHU8P0nX-0f2nzhGltXfjw:1585179146530&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj9pry_5LboAhWE9Z4KHQs4CTMQrQIoAzAAegQIBhAO&biw=1197&bih=615

seriously, have a gander at this.  There's not a single post where he's not being a toxic cunt lol.

Chiefs fan from Toronto lol.

Lmao searching post history and lobbing personal insults. I guess when you got nothing to say because I’m right and your feelings are hurt this is the best option. The topic at hand is the 49ers, not my post history, but thanks for your concern. Wrong about location and team though, another massive L for you, just like the 9ers.

So somehow you just happen to be a Raptors fan? You insult americans in many of your posts so I'm pretty sure you aren't stateside.  Not personal insult, it's an assesment based on your post history.  Kind of how the real angry kid in school is the one who's getting abused at home.  I'm open to talk if you wanna talk.

Jeez guess you’ll just have to delve deeper into the post history to find out more. Can’t have people talk shit about Jimmy on a message board.

You may want to seek therapy if someone dissing your football team (that choked horribly, can’t deny this) in a thread dedicated to said team, triggers you enough to spend time researching the poster to try to find something to hurt their feelings. I’ll keep you in my thoughts, as you seem to be in a very dark place, over a football game.

Says the guy coming back in and talking shit...

Okay bud....

6 days ago
11/11/12
BigPhillip -
danggook -
BigPhillip -
danggook -

https://www.google.com/search?q=bigphillip+mixedmartialarts.com+site:www.mixedmartialarts.com&sxsrf=ALeKk025kZrQMHU8P0nX-0f2nzhGltXfjw:1585179146530&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj9pry_5LboAhWE9Z4KHQs4CTMQrQIoAzAAegQIBhAO&biw=1197&bih=615

seriously, have a gander at this.  There's not a single post where he's not being a toxic cunt lol.

Chiefs fan from Toronto lol.

Lmao searching post history and lobbing personal insults. I guess when you got nothing to say because I’m right and your feelings are hurt this is the best option. The topic at hand is the 49ers, not my post history, but thanks for your concern. Wrong about location and team though, another massive L for you, just like the 9ers.

So somehow you just happen to be a Raptors fan? You insult americans in many of your posts so I'm pretty sure you aren't stateside.  Not personal insult, it's an assesment based on your post history.  Kind of how the real angry kid in school is the one who's getting abused at home.  I'm open to talk if you wanna talk.

Jeez guess you’ll just have to delve deeper into the post history to find out more. Can’t have people talk shit about Jimmy on a message board.

You may want to seek therapy if someone dissing your football team (that choked horribly, can’t deny this) in a thread dedicated to said team, triggers you enough to spend time researching the poster to try to find something to hurt their feelings. I’ll keep you in my thoughts, as you seem to be in a very dark place, over a football game.

I'm not so much triggered as I am perplexed.  Dark place?  Naw, got bigger issues at hand right now.  

6 days ago
12/1/11
Barry_BondsMVP -
Sergio -
Barry_BondsMVP -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Barry_BondsMVP -

One mock has us taking Lamb at 13 and then Blacklock at 31.

I'm all on  jerry juedy. Hes the vertical burner we have been needing and wanting. Not as fast as ruggs tho but ruggss plays like a faster deebo. We already have deebo. Lamb is amazing has better hands than jerry but not as vertical. You put deebo there as you postion reciver. Juedy as your slot. And if healthy jalen hurd as your big body Goalline playmaker. Add in kittle who we all know what he can do and sprinkle in some (please lord) healthy trent Taylor on third downs and Jimmy has someone open at all times. Also if jet is healthy imagine him being another WR out of the backfield. That offense would be insane 

I have a feeling he doesn’t go past Oakland, if he does then yes that’s a steal. But I’m just thinking that Oakland takes him, I don’t mind the other studs that will be available. 

Yea no doubt Las Vegas takes the best WR available at pick 12.

I’d be surprised if they don’t take Jeudy 

With Robby Anderson gone to Carolina now i'm not sure Raiders will have first pick of WR, i believe the Jets could take WR with pick #11 but with Jeudy,Lamb & Ruggs i don't see much of a drop off i consider these 3 WR to 1a,1b,1c

Jeudy is the best route runner of the 3 mention but he has had issues with drops and he relies heavily on body catches

Comparision to Amari Cooper

Lamb Great ball skills great ability to track the ball in the air and make adjustment, doesn't have elite speed and needs improving on his route running but will do great things once he has the ball in his hands

Comparision to DeAndre Hopkins

Ruggs will be the speedster but still needs to work on his route running along with route phyiscality.

Comparison to Tyreek Hill

6 days ago
1/13/10
Sergio -
Barry_BondsMVP -
Sergio -
Barry_BondsMVP -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Barry_BondsMVP -

I'm all on  jerry juedy. Hes the vertical burner we have been needing and wanting. Not as fast as ruggs tho but ruggss plays like a faster deebo. We already have deebo. Lamb is amazing has better hands than jerry but not as vertical. You put deebo there as you postion reciver. Juedy as your slot. And if healthy jalen hurd as your big body Goalline playmaker. Add in kittle who we all know what he can do and sprinkle in some (please lord) healthy trent Taylor on third downs and Jimmy has someone open at all times. Also if jet is healthy imagine him being another WR out of the backfield. That offense would be insane 

I have a feeling he doesn’t go past Oakland, if he does then yes that’s a steal. But I’m just thinking that Oakland takes him, I don’t mind the other studs that will be available. 

With Robby Anderson gone to Carolina now i'm not sure Raiders will have first pick of WR, i believe the Jets could take WR with pick #11 but with Jeudy,Lamb & Ruggs i don't see much of a drop off i consider these 3 WR to 1a,1b,1c

Jeudy is the best route runner of the 3 mention but he has had issues with drops and he relies heavily on body catches

Lamb Great ball skills great ability to track the ball in the air and make adjustment, doesn't have elite speed and needs improving on his route running but will do great things once he has the ball in his hands

Ruggs will be the speedster but still needs to work on his route running along with route phyiscality.

Yea you really can’t go wrong with either three, but like I mentioned a few days ago... Shanahan likes WR’s that can block. So whoever they draft it’s because they can block as well. 

6 days ago
8/12/10
Sergio -
Barry_BondsMVP -
Sergio -
Barry_BondsMVP -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Sergio, are you pretty confident the Raiders take a WR at 12? I know a lot of people think they will, but do you see them going in any other direction?

6 days ago
5/4/12
Barry_BondsMVP -
Sergio -
Barry_BondsMVP -
Sergio -
Barry_BondsMVP -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Yea you really can’t go wrong with either three, but like I mentioned a few days ago... Shanahan likes WR’s that can block. So whoever they draft it’s because they can block as well. 

That would be lamb. Dude plays like a freaking LB when he blocks. Probably the best blocking WR with offensive talent in the last 10 years 

6 days ago
1/13/10
MyUnclesCreepy -
Barry_BondsMVP -
Sergio -
Barry_BondsMVP -
Sergio -
Barry_BondsMVP -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Barry_BondsMVP -

That would be lamb. Dude plays like a freaking LB when he blocks. Probably the best blocking WR with offensive talent in the last 10 years 

Lamb it is then imo 

5 days ago
12/1/11
dizz -
Sergio -
Barry_BondsMVP -
Sergio -
Barry_BondsMVP -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Sergio, are you pretty confident the Raiders take a WR at 12? I know a lot of people think they will, but do you see them going in any other direction?

Before the combine & free agency i was certain the Raiders would take LB Isaiah Simmons at 12 but now after his combine workouts have propelled him into being a lock top 10 pick, and the Raiders having LB's Kwiatkoski & Littleton, it's a lock they will go WR at 12 and either CB/LB at pick 19

But it seems the Jets will control our WR selection destiny im hoping they T Andrew Thomas at pick 11 leaving us to select from Jeudy or Lamb.

5 days ago
5/4/12

Jay Glazer states obj wont be traded to the niners. Niners #1 priority is to build draft capital. 

Interesting take and makes me wonder if lamb and juedy go off the board and the niners dont love ruggs is if they in fact trade down the 13th. Mims is an intriguing late first round option that fits this offense to a T

5 days ago
12/1/11
MyUnclesCreepy -

Jay Glazer states obj wont be traded to the niners. Niners #1 priority is to build draft capital. 

Interesting take and makes me wonder if lamb and juedy go off the board and the niners dont love ruggs is if they in fact trade down the 13th. Mims is an intriguing late first round option that fits this offense to a T

Don't forget about Javon Kinlaw being a possibility at pick #13.

5 days ago
5/4/12
Sergio -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Don't forget about Javon Kinlaw being a possibility at pick #13.

If the niners end up with kinlaw and mims I would be ecstatic 

I think mims is going mid first round tho 

5 days ago
12/5/02
I have a feeling Shanny has a WR that he's got targeted McGlinchy style. I woudn;t even be surprised if it's not one of the top ranked prospects. He seems almost over confident in the type of player he wants for his offense, although it's nice to have a staff with a vision as opposed to the Baalke era.
5 days ago
5/4/12

Darqueze dennard is not signing with Jville they had a 3yr 13million dollar contract wonder if the niners would take a shot at him he was injured last year but when healthy hes a solid corner and would fill a need... probably not but worth a look into

5 days ago
1/13/10
MyUnclesCreepy -

Darqueze dennard is not signing with Jville they had a 3yr 13million dollar contract wonder if the niners would take a shot at him he was injured last year but when healthy hes a solid corner and would fill a need... probably not but worth a look into

I’m surprised they didn’t go after Desir 

5 days ago
5/4/12
Barry_BondsMVP -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Surprised they haven't gone after any corner. We need WR Dline help before corner. Next years 1st rounder tho needs to be a corner 

5 days ago
1/13/10
MyUnclesCreepy -
Barry_BondsMVP -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Surprised they haven't gone after any corner. We need WR Dline help before corner. Next years 1st rounder tho needs to be a corner 

Yea next years draft definitely needs to focus on CB and replacing Sherman 

5 days ago
11/11/12
Barry_BondsMVP -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Barry_BondsMVP -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Need to retain sherman as a DB coach IMO

5 days ago
5/4/12
danggook -
Barry_BondsMVP -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Barry_BondsMVP -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Sherman could be a head coach in the nfl someday. His football IQ is off the charts 

5 days ago
5/10/04
MyUnclesCreepy - 

Good.

Don't want OBJ
4 days ago
12/5/02
has anybody watched any of the new season of Westworld? I am on the fence about giving it a go.
3 days ago
11/13/14

It’s good. I’m enjoying it.

Edited: 2 days ago
5/4/12

Curtis Samuel is on the trade block and the niners need to be calling 

Move back on the 31 acquire a 3rd and 4th rounder and send the 4th to carolina sign samuel to an extension (shouldn't be expensive at all) draft juedy (hopefully) him deebo and samuel + kittle would make shanny cum his fucking pants. If hurd can play theres your big body WR and with Bourne being a legit redzone threat holy hell the possibilities are endless 

Deebo

Juedy

Samuel

Bourne

Hurd 

Taylor (if healthy) 

Lynn Bowden as a late pick  

That would be one hell of a core of WRs 

2 days ago
8/9/16
danggook -
Barry_BondsMVP -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Barry_BondsMVP -
MyUnclesCreepy -

I would love that...

Fuck, it's still a trip that I like him now....