8/28/12 3:50 AM
7/14/11
last year was an abberation they won't make the playoffs. Phone Post
8/28/12 4:11 AM
5/21/08
In. Phone Post
8/28/12 10:57 AM
4/22/12
MyUnclesCreepy - Dont SF have the toughest schedule In the league this year? Packers, Pats, Lions, Giants, Bears, tough games ahead Phone Post
Yeah and packers saints and pats game are all away Phone Post
8/28/12 11:06 AM
2/6/10
Reporting for duty ... I can't wait !!! I hope we take it all Phone Post
8/28/12 11:09 AM
4/22/12
It's gonna be one hell of a season to say the least! Phone Post
8/28/12 11:46 AM
12/17/02
claw11 -
Poleeko - I'm a Raiders fan but see the 49ers doing well this year. Phone Post
Probably the only raider fan who can admit it too. Phone Post
Wrong!

I see the same

Raider Apologist,
CoreNobody Phone Post
8/28/12 12:10 PM
2/16/10
Huge niners fan here

In it to win it! Phone Post
8/28/12 9:46 PM
7/27/12
FlyingTriangle - I think Smith is going to have a breakout season.. Moss and Manningham/Crabtree/Davis.. Smith has the weapons that he needs to succeed.. So pumped for this season..
Lol @ a breakout year 8 years later Phone Post
8/29/12 11:35 AM
6/29/05
kanodogg2 -
Alpha Midget -
FlyingTriangle - I think Smith is going to have a breakout season.. Moss and Manningham/Crabtree/Davis.. Smith has the weapons that he needs to succeed.. So pumped for this season..
Lol @ a breakout year 8 years later Phone Post
The coaching/oc situation has been fucked up ever since smith was drafted. Last year was the first year he had good coaches, and now he has good coaches + good receivers. Phone Post
THIS!! Phone Post
8/30/12 11:12 PM
2/16/10
God Bless Tim Tebow - Colin Kaepernick is improving at a staggering rate this preseason. He's a hell of an athlete.
Yeah I still have faith. I really liked him at unr and was ecstatic when they picked him up in the draft. Phone Post
8/30/12 11:19 PM
12/10/11
They look good. Phone Post
8/31/12 12:01 AM
10/13/08
In Phone Post
8/31/12 12:11 AM
4/22/12
Lookin good now. Packers in 10 days lets go! Phone Post
8/31/12 12:14 AM
8/4/10
In! Phone Post
8/31/12 12:14 AM
1/30/11
Niners all day Phone Post
8/31/12 12:20 AM
11/23/05
I am loving this! No better way to start the regular season then ON FIRE!
8/31/12 12:28 AM
8/26/12
Seahawks should give them a run for thier money this year! Hawks made some great picks, trades and resigns!

GO HAWKS!
8/31/12 12:46 AM
8/12/10
NINERS!!!! Been a fan since I was 2.

Looking good tonight. Kaepernick is making some fucking throws. Guy is a killer athlete. Johnson locked up the #3 spot tonight I think.

Defense looked good too, considering I don't think a single defensive starter played. Phone Post
8/31/12 1:20 AM
7/29/09
Lots of family in SD I'm lovin this!! Phone Post
8/31/12 1:43 AM
7/27/12
This is pre season none of this means shit Phone Post
8/31/12 10:24 AM
4/22/12
UGCTT_El Tio Creepy -
Alpha Midget - This is pre season none of this means shit Phone Post
No one is talking about Pre season !! You must be a Niners fan for sure !! Phone Post
Get off my thread with your hatred! Phone Post
8/31/12 12:03 PM
12/5/02
Die hard niners fan here. Anyone who follows the team closely knows last year was not a fluke. 14-3 again this year? Probably not. The de will probably not force as many turnovers and the element of surprise is gone. That being said our WR core has improved dramatically and Smith should be improved (anyone who has watched his games seriously knows he has played great and steadily improved since harbaugh took over). I am also excited to see how they utilize Lamichael James and it's nice to finally have a power back that will hit holes (Jacobs).

Unlike most my main concern is not Smith, in fact I have a lot of faith in him, it's the O-line's ability to pass protect. They are great at blocking for the run but have struggled all preseason with pass protection. They did last preseason as well, and they were a lot better in the regular season (although still not very good). I think Boone should be a step up from Snyder who is absolutely stinking it up in Arizona. Hopefully Anthony Dixon's development is continuing as well. I really feel if the line can protect solidly, we will be in for another great season and maybe a trip to the Big One. Either way, it's pretty goddamn great to be excited about contending for a Superbowl at the start of a season as a Niners fan. Bring it on, Green Bay!
8/31/12 12:06 PM
8/12/10
PrettyBoyBrett - Die hard niners fan here. Anyone who follows the team closely knows last year was not a fluke. 14-3 again this year? Probably not. The de will probably not force as many turnovers and the element of surprise is gone. That being said our WR core has improved dramatically and Smith should be improved (anyone who has watched his games seriously knows he has played great and steadily improved since harbaugh took over). I am also excited to see how they utilize Lamichael James and it's nice to finally have a power back that will hit holes (Jacobs).

Unlike most my main concern is not Smith, in fact I have a lot of faith in him, it's the O-line's ability to pass protect. They are great at blocking for the run but have struggled all preseason with pass protection. They did last preseason as well, and they were a lot better in the regular season (although still not very good). I think Boone should be a step up from Snyder who is absolutely stinking it up in Arizona. Hopefully Anthony Dixon's development is continuing as well. I really feel if the line can protect solidly, we will be in for another great season and maybe a trip to the Big One. Either way, it's pretty goddamn great to be excited about contending for a Superbowl at the start of a season as a Niners fan. Bring it on, Green Bay!
Remember when we were talking Niners before last season? My how things have changed

Anyways I agree, schedule is too rough for 13-3. I'm thinking 10-6, playoff spot, and off we go Phone Post
9/2/12 9:01 AM
5/4/12
Is the packer game on national tv???? Phone Post
9/2/12 11:45 AM
12/5/02
dizz - 
PrettyBoyBrett - Die hard niners fan here. Anyone who follows the team closely knows last year was not a fluke. 14-3 again this year? Probably not. The de will probably not force as many turnovers and the element of surprise is gone. That being said our WR core has improved dramatically and Smith should be improved (anyone who has watched his games seriously knows he has played great and steadily improved since harbaugh took over). I am also excited to see how they utilize Lamichael James and it's nice to finally have a power back that will hit holes (Jacobs).

Remember when we were talking Niners before last season? My how things have changed

Anyways I agree, schedule is too rough for 13-3. I'm thinking 10-6, playoff spot, and off we go Phone Post

Definitely remember. I remember expecting maybe a 6-10 season and I would be over the moon for 8-8. I had conceded we needed to rebuild but man oh man what a season. (Just realized I wrote Anthony Dixon instead of Davis, I was surprised Dixon made the roster but it appears he's working hard and he's always had a good attitude) Along with the O-line I am a little concerned about OLB depth. Just hope Brooks and Aldon can stay healthy. Anyway I can't remember being this excited for a season opener. It's the first season I can remember being legitimately excited to play the best teams because I think we can beat anybody when we are on. Can't wait for sunday.