OtherGround Forums Official Impeachment Inquiry Hearing Thread

Edited: 25 days ago
3/16/11
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -

Sorry, you little authoritarians, but the US is a representative democracy. Trump isn't king and and should be held to very high standards as president.

K, so explain to an outsider please, why is what Trump is accused of different and/or worse than what Biden admits to on video? 

Lol, really? This has been explained a thousand times on here. And if what Biden did was wrong, then why isn't what Trump did wrong?

Or you know, just roll over again for Trump.

I think both were wrong, and if both got lit up for it, this whole thing would make sense. Everything Schiff just said about the facts of the circumstance applies equally to Biden using the same standard of proof to anyone who isn't locked into a partisan view. Sure you can "explain" why it's different, but that doesn't mean it isnt just as bad. Impeach trump and put him and Biden in jail. Fair is fair. 

So Trump gets away with it because Biden gets away with it? Please, try to have a bit higher standards, especially for those who have so much power. Your moral compass operates strangely in my opinion. 

Sorry, missed the last line. I see you want fairness. That's fine, but someone already explained the difference if you hadn't already read it a hundred times on the OG.

No, I said put them both on jail. But there can be no justice without fairness. Heres an example: I was once fired from a job for doing something that everyone did regularly and it was easily provable. My boss just didnt like me because he was always wrong and I didnt let it slide. I sued the company (large corporation) for severance and the judge ruled in my favour for severance plus damages because it wasn't a fair dismissal. It took 5 minutes for him to decide after he read an email I had acquired with my boss telling another guy to do exactly what I was fired for (using sick time for somesomethother than illness).

But like I said. Put them both in federal buttfuck prison for a decade or so. Maybe then the ruling class would realize that it's not just a free for all. Real public servants would have no problem with that, but making it completely partisan lets us know that it isnt about any sort of justice. 

25 days ago
11/18/15
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -

Sorry, you little authoritarians, but the US is a representative democracy. Trump isn't king and and should be held to very high standards as president.

K, so explain to an outsider please, why is what Trump is accused of different and/or worse than what Biden admits to on video? 

Lol, really? This has been explained a thousand times on here. And if what Biden did was wrong, then why isn't what Trump did wrong?

I think both were wrong, and if both got lit up for it, this whole thing would make sense. Everything Schiff just said about the facts of the circumstance applies equally to Biden using the same standard of proof to anyone who isn't locked into a partisan view. Sure you can "explain" why it's different, but that doesn't mean it isnt just as bad. Impeach trump and put him and Biden in jail. Fair is fair. 

So Trump gets away with it because Biden gets away with it? Please, try to have a bit higher standards, especially for those who have so much power. Your moral compass operates strangely in my opinion. 

Sorry, missed the last line. I see you want fairness. That's fine, but someone already explained the difference if you hadn't already read it a hundred times on the OG.

If Biden actually did something wrong, trump is within every right to have him investigated, even if it does benefit him politically.

25 days ago
11/7/07
in
25 days ago
11/16/08
Damien8003 -
I No Kung Foo - 

I Kent wait for this guy to stfu.

Fucking struggling to stay awake.

I thought these assholes were here to answer questions for fuck's sake.  Who gives a fuck about anything else they have to say?

25 days ago
11/16/08
Cuckoldberry Finn -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -

If Biden actually did something wrong, trump is within every right to have him investigated, even if it does benefit him politically.

Or it makes you immune!

25 days ago
11/20/13
Cuckoldberry Finn -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -

Yeah, that's why Trump wants Ukraine to claim there5an investigation, because a con man is worried about corruption. Jesus christ.

25 days ago
8/27/11

Holy shit this is boring. 

Dems fucked up by using this boring bullshit as their ace in the hole. There’s nothing exciting or entertaining about this. At least they accused Kavanaugh of gang rape. 

25 days ago
8/27/11

Fuck it. I’m out. 

25 days ago
1/14/07
Charles Barkley -

Dems fucked up by using this boring bullshit as their ace in the hole. There’s nothing exciting or entertaining about this. At least they accused Kavanaugh of gang rape. 

Lol. 

25 days ago
5/24/17

Boring , fake news in play. I'm out.

25 days ago
11/28/09

Anything cool happen so far?

25 days ago
11/23/11

25 days ago
1/1/01
Jesus christ this sucks...

25 days ago
4/27/14
Cuckoldberry Finn - 
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -

If the allegations against Biden are credible - which pretty much everyone can see - he gets a pass, as he is the chief executive of the federal law enforcement apparatus, and is allowed to use personal contacts on behalf of law enforcement initiatives. Whether Biden is a competing candidate is immaterial.  He doesn't get a pass for that. 

25 days ago
4/27/14

If the goal of this little exercise is to persuade the American people that Trump should be impeached, 95% of them just changed the channel to watch Maury Povitch reruns.

25 days ago
7/26/12
jman - Jesus christ this sucks...

Need a more trump rally like atmospherere?

25 days ago
8/27/11
The Stewed Owl -

If the goal of this little exercise is to persuade the American people that Trump should be impeached, 95% of them just changed the channel to watch Maury Povitch reruns.

Yep

25 days ago
3/16/06

lazermonkey sure seems upset with all his VTFD's. 

25 days ago
8/27/11
Res ipsa loquitar -

Yes, exactly, not a fucking baptist sermon. Is that a serious question?

25 days ago
11/16/08
Res ipsa loquitar -

25 days ago
1/1/01

Asm. Taylor is pure swamp.

Talked over 30 minutes this far, provided no damning evidence. Just rambling about events that took place and his FEELINGS on it.

25 days ago
11/20/13
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -

No, I said put them both on jail. But there can be no justice without fairness. Heres an example: I was once fired from a job for doing something that everyone did regularly and it was easily provable. My boss just didnt like me because he was always wrong and I didnt let it slide. I sued the company (large corporation) for severance and the judge ruled in my favour for severance plus damages because it wasn't a fair dismissal. It took 5 minutes for him to decide after he read an email I had acquired with my boss telling another guy to do exactly what I was fired for (using sick time for somesomethother than illness).

But like I said. Put them both in federal buttfuck prison for a decade or so. Maybe then the ruling class would realize that it's not just a free for all. Real public servants would have no problem with that, but making it completely partisan lets us know that it isnt about any sort of justice. 

Well, what do you have on Biden? Other than bipartisan support for what he did?

25 days ago
4/27/15
Charles Barkley -

25 days ago
8/26/19
Insert the Indiana Jones Facemelt

If the Dems thought starting with these two were going to be guns a blazing holy shit they are in trouble. Their own witness already brought up serious issues with Hunter Biden that were squashed by the previous administration in their opening statement. Their...own...witness

At this pace this will be a wrap by the end of the week. Schiff might have to go into hiding from his own party.
25 days ago
11/18/15
ksacs revenge -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -

Yeah, that's why Trump wants Ukraine to claim there5an investigation, because a con man is worried about corruption. Jesus christ.

and joe biden just wanted the prosecutor investigating the company his son works for is just joe being an altruistic beacon of truth and honor.  get fucked