Cuckoldberry Finn -
ksacs revenge -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -

Sorry, you little authoritarians, but the US is a representative democracy. Trump isn't king and and should be held to very high standards as president.

K, so explain to an outsider please, why is what Trump is accused of different and/or worse than what Biden admits to on video? 

Lol, really? This has been explained a thousand times on here. And if what Biden did was wrong, then why isn't what Trump did wrong?

Or you know, just roll over again for Trump.

I think both were wrong, and if both got lit up for it, this whole thing would make sense. Everything Schiff just said about the facts of the circumstance applies equally to Biden using the same standard of proof to anyone who isn't locked into a partisan view. Sure you can "explain" why it's different, but that doesn't mean it isnt just as bad. Impeach trump and put him and Biden in jail. Fair is fair. 

So Trump gets away with it because Biden gets away with it? Please, try to have a bit higher standards, especially for those who have so much power. Your moral compass operates strangely in my opinion. 

Sorry, missed the last line. I see you want fairness. That's fine, but someone already explained the difference if you hadn't already read it a hundred times on the OG.

If Biden actually did something wrong, trump is within every right to have him investigated, even if it does benefit him politically.

Yeah, that's why Trump wants Ukraine to claim there5an investigation, because a con man is worried about corruption. Jesus christ.

and joe biden just wanted the prosecutor investigating the company his son works for is just joe being an altruistic beacon of truth and honor.  get fucked

Calm dow, Francis. 

11/13/19 11:26 AM
11/18/15
ksacs revenge -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
ksacs revenge -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -

Sorry, you little authoritarians, but the US is a representative democracy. Trump isn't king and and should be held to very high standards as president.

K, so explain to an outsider please, why is what Trump is accused of different and/or worse than what Biden admits to on video? 

Lol, really? This has been explained a thousand times on here. And if what Biden did was wrong, then why isn't what Trump did wrong?

I think both were wrong, and if both got lit up for it, this whole thing would make sense. Everything Schiff just said about the facts of the circumstance applies equally to Biden using the same standard of proof to anyone who isn't locked into a partisan view. Sure you can "explain" why it's different, but that doesn't mean it isnt just as bad. Impeach trump and put him and Biden in jail. Fair is fair. 

So Trump gets away with it because Biden gets away with it? Please, try to have a bit higher standards, especially for those who have so much power. Your moral compass operates strangely in my opinion. 

Sorry, missed the last line. I see you want fairness. That's fine, but someone already explained the difference if you hadn't already read it a hundred times on the OG.

If Biden actually did something wrong, trump is within every right to have him investigated, even if it does benefit him politically.

Yeah, that's why Trump wants Ukraine to claim there5an investigation, because a con man is worried about corruption. Jesus christ.

and joe biden just wanted the prosecutor investigating the company his son works for is just joe being an altruistic beacon of truth and honor.  get fucked

Calm dow, Francis. 

Eat shit Nate.

11/13/19 11:26 AM
7/26/12
Charles Barkley -
Res ipsa loquitar -
jman - Jesus christ this sucks...

Need a more trump rally like atmospherere?

Yes, exactly, not a fucking baptist sermon. Is that a serious question?

Given your newness to politics this is political junkie fodder. 

11/13/19 11:27 AM
11/20/13
Cuckoldberry Finn -
ksacs revenge -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
ksacs revenge -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -
Pilgor the goat -
ksacs revenge -

Calm dow, Francis. 

Eat shit Nate.

Lol

11/13/19 11:29 AM
12/8/12
I No Kung Foo -
Res ipsa loquitar -

Are they at a gasoline station?

11/13/19 11:32 AM
4/11/14

TDS sufferers apparently have an insatiable appetite for nothing-burgers.

Co workers visibly excited about these hearings, Orange Man going down!

11/13/19 11:35 AM
11/18/15

"somebody told me what somebody told them"

Ground breaking shit here.

11/13/19 11:37 AM
6/13/03

45 fucking minutes? They already questioned them behind doors. 

11/13/19 11:38 AM
3/3/14

Trumptards are delusional. 

11/13/19 11:39 AM
11/16/08

"So your saying that your staffer heard him on the phone?"

Judge Judy wouldn't even use that in a case.  

11/13/19 11:40 AM
7/13/09

So Trump says “The deep states out to get me!” So they put two guys who’ve been working for the “deep” state for 40 years in the stand first. Good job. Then they have this asshole Taylor talk so long that it becomes a word salad to the point you don’t give a fuck anymore and just want him to STFU already.  Dumbass convoluted his own point by over talking it. Should have kept it shorter and clearer. 

11/13/19 11:41 AM
11/16/08
Smilin like Rashad -
I No Kung Foo -
Res ipsa loquitar -

Are they at a gasoline station?

or a food eating place.

11/20/13
I No Kung Foo -

Are you under the impression this is a trial?

8/27/11
ieswideopen -

Trumptards are delusional. 

Elaborate 

11/13/19 11:42 AM
11/18/15

well after taylor resigns in disgrace he can always revive unsolved mysteries, guy sounds like robert stack, and he is already good at spinning stories on the teevee.

11/13/19 11:42 AM
11/20/13
JJitsu -

So Trump says “The deep states out to get me!” So they put two guys who’ve been working for the “deep” state for 40 years in the stand first. Good job. Then they have this asshole Taylor talk so long that it becomes a word salad to the point you don’t give a fuck anymore and just want him to STFU already.  Dumbass convoluted his own point by over talking it. Should have kept it shorter and clearer. 

Only diehard Trump fans believe that deep state conspiracy nonsense. They aren't going to be swayed anyways.

11/13/19 11:43 AM
9/3/19
I No Kung Foo - 

this is an investigation, not a trial.

any investigator after hearing those remarks would then investigate them.

but that doesnt really matter, since it is only sondland's opinion of trump's thinking, unless he is going to confirm that those were trump's exact words (i care more about the investigations than ukraine).

considering everything else taylor testified to directly it really isnt worth spending much time on.
11/13/19 11:45 AM
11/18/15
ksacs revenge -
JJitsu -

Only diehard Trump fans believe that deep state conspiracy nonsense. They aren't going to be swayed anyways.

Only libtards believe the deep state conspiracy that trump did anything wrong here.  They aren't going to be swayed anyways.

11/13/19 11:45 AM
11/20/13
Cuckoldberry Finn -
ksacs revenge -
JJitsu -

Only libtards believe the deep state conspiracy that trump did anything wrong here.  They aren't going to be swayed anyways.

Calm down, Francis.

11/13/19 11:46 AM
11/18/15
ksacs revenge -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
ksacs revenge -
JJitsu -

Calm down, Francis.

Karen Sacs has no power over me.

Edited: 11/13/19 11:48 AM
1/1/01
So the Senators aren't even interviewing them, are these lawyers?
11/13/19 11:47 AM
11/20/13
Cuckoldberry Finn -
ksacs revenge -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
ksacs revenge -
JJitsu -

Calm down, Francis.

Karen Sacs has no power over me.

Obviously....

11/13/19 11:50 AM
1/1/01
I think watching paint dry is more interesting than this thing...I might have to tap out soon if nothing else happens soon
11/13/19 11:51 AM
1/1/01
BonedByPicograms* -

I’ll be at work,  so entertain myself and others by talking shit about the other side here!

One side see's the crimes committed by Trump and his clown car passengers, namely shaking down the Ukraine for favors, as impeacheable; while the other side, composed mostly of inbreds, see's the crimes Trump and his henchmen committed, as a standard, acceptable everyday normal as usual stuff.

So, Republicans, that would be the inbreds, are defending Trump all the way of said crimes. 

It's a shit show alright, the clown should be sent straight to jail and save the taxpayers the money spent on these hearings.

11/13/19 11:52 AM
1/1/01

My gawd this hearsay.

Orange man bad. 

Any day now.