OtherGround Forums Official Impeachment Inquiry Hearing Thread

10 days ago
1/5/11
Unkind Zuffa -
choadler -
Unkind Zuffa -

I don't know,  sounds like Trump is guilty to me. 

Go ahead and impeach him.

Watching the right lose there mind would be hilarious. 

But it isn't happening. It's not. Everyone knows this is a crock of shit, orange man bad.

It's getting thrown out. The right will be happy, and the left will continue to attack each other. The Democratic party is a farce.

Yeah, the Democrats are crazy, that's for sure.

But so is this whole country.

Nothing is changing, the right fucks with the left and the left fucks with the right. 

What kind of system is that? 

It's the kind of system doomed to fail. The Democrats just accelerated the process.

It's fine by me, it will work out ok for my side. The Dems seem to be hungry for failure. Jesus is that side broken. They need more help than they could piss boy find right now. They are a bunch of feeble shitheads, and let's just get on with the report already.

10 days ago
2/4/09

Article omits in the headline that it was after the phone and could have been as early as the day of the phone call.

10 days ago
7/22/15
choadler -
Unkind Zuffa -
choadler -
Unkind Zuffa -

I don't know,  sounds like Trump is guilty to me. 

Go ahead and impeach him.

Watching the right lose there mind would be hilarious. 

But it isn't happening. It's not. Everyone knows this is a crock of shit, orange man bad.

It's getting thrown out. The right will be happy, and the left will continue to attack each other. The Democratic party is a farce.

Yeah, the Democrats are crazy, that's for sure.

But so is this whole country.

Nothing is changing, the right fucks with the left and the left fucks with the right. 

What kind of system is that? 

It's the kind of system doomed to fail. The Democrats just accelerated the process.

It's fine by me, it will work out ok for my side. The Dems seem to be hungry for failure. Jesus is that side broken. They need more help than they could piss boy find right now. They are a bunch of feeble shitheads, and let's just get on with the report already.

Your side?

What do you think will happen to the other side?

Do you think they will go away and stop fighting? 

It's the elected leaders on both sides that are wrecking this country.

And people keep re-electing them.

Edited: 10 days ago
1/5/11

I think what will happen is that Trump stays in office, takes term 2 with the republican senate and possibly taking back the house.

And yes, we are talking sides. Because there are 2 sides. Two very clear cut sides. Dems wanted to crank the heat. Ok then. Let's see how this plays out. Because ultimately, the Dems have to win public opinion with this impeachment. That isn't working out too well for them. So, what happens to the other side? They sit and fester for a bit, lick their sounds (from 2016, from impeachment, from coming 2020 loss), and maybe someone over there with some common sense puts forth a decent candidate.

The policies being suggested by most of the Dems is nothing that could be a financial reality.

What does the other side do? Scramble to find new leaders, because the current batch is losing soundly.

We all love polls, right? I certainly loved the polls on that last presidential election night. Polls are showing that people are long bored with this impeachment process. I'm not going to research exactly where or when I saw that. Who knows if polls are accurate, but it looks like the Dems have some public opinion to win over.

Color me shocked that Adam Schiff and Pelosi aren't exactly moving the needles of public opinion.

10 days ago
6/13/03

10 days ago
3/6/06
choadler -

I think what will happen is that Trump stays in office, takes term 2 with the republican senate and possibly taking back the house.

And yes, we are talking sides. Because there are 2 sides. Two very clear cut sides. Dems wanted to crank the heat. Ok then. Let's see how this plays out. Because ultimately, the Dems have to win public opinion with this impeachment. That isn't working out too well for them. So, what happens to the other side? They sit and fester for a bit, lick their sounds (from 2016, from impeachment, from coming 2020 loss), and maybe someone over there with some common sense puts forth a decent candidate.

The policies being suggested by most of the Dems is nothing that could be a financial reality.

What does the other side do? Scramble to find new leaders, because the current batch is losing soundly.

We all love polls, right? I certainly loved the polls on that last presidential election night. Polls are showing that people are long bored with this impeachment process. I'm not going to research exactly where or when I saw that. Who knows if polls are accurate, but it looks like the Dems have some public opinion to win over.

Color me shocked that Adam Schiff and Pelosi aren't exactly moving the needles of public opinion.

Half the country supports impeaching and removing the president from office.  Sounds like they are winning the public opinion battle for now.

Hard to imagine the Republicans taking the house.  25 or so Republicans decided not to even run in 2018 because of the oncoming blue wave and another 18 have already announced they won't run in 2020.  They wouldn't be jumping ship if they thought they were going to be in control.

10 days ago
6/30/07
Pura Vida -
choadler -

Half the country supports impeaching and removing the president from office.  Sounds like they are winning the public opinion battle for now.

Hard to imagine the Republicans taking the house.  25 or so Republicans decided not to even run in 2018 because of the oncoming blue wave and another 18 have already announced they won't run in 2020.  They wouldn't be jumping ship if they thought they were going to be in control.

Untrue

10 days ago
3/23/07
Mountain Medic - 
Pura Vida -
choadler -

Untrue

All of that is true.
10 days ago
2/4/09

House report

https://intelligence.house.gov/report/

10 days ago
6/13/03
NoNeed4aScreenName -

House report

https://intelligence.house.gov/report/

The only alleged crime it outlines is witness intimidation....

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

10 days ago
5/24/17

Treason
10 days ago
5/24/17

10 days ago
1/5/11
Pura Vida -
choadler -

Because polls are always right, right?

10 days ago
1/5/11
Spunkchops -

Treason

Agreed.

10 days ago
3/17/03
choadler -
Pura Vida -
choadler -

You know like 97% of the American public favoring Hillary Clinton.

10 days ago
1/5/11
Onikage -
choadler -
Pura Vida -
choadler -

That is simply impossible. That, and her lazy fat ass constituents didn't want to get off couch and go vote.

So 97% of people preferred the losing candidate over the winning candidate? Are you just making shit up?

And, I'm telling you, he will win again.

10 days ago
6/13/03

10 days ago
5/24/17
Sogsteel -

Coup

10 days ago
2/4/09

Lol

9 days ago
3/6/06
choadler -
Pura Vida -
choadler -

Polls of what% of people support something are typically quite accurate.  

Are you pretending this is the same as projecting a future election (i mean to say are you CHOOSING to make a  false comparison?

Also, you outed yourself as a hypocrite.

9 days ago
3/6/06
Onikage -
choadler -
Pura Vida -
choadler -

She was quite unpopular actually, but still got more votes than any other candidate.

You managed to combine a lie and a false equivalency.  That is something people really only do when they know they can't support their beliefs honestly.

9 days ago
3/6/06
Spunkchops -

THE PROVES IT.

Imagine Hilary is President and threw countless resources at a QPQ to start a fake investigation into a debunked conspiracy about Trump. Think of how pathetic you would think liberals trying to pretend there was no QPQ were.

Congrats, you're one of them.

9 days ago
3/6/06
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Lol

That is awesome.  The dudes argument is that because Ukraine government was corrupt it was a good idea to trade $400m in aid for an investigation into a debunked conspiracy.

The Trumpets really are more helpless than the Republicans or the Democrats.

9 days ago
6/13/03
Pura Vida -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Lol

That is awesome.  The dudes argument is that because Ukraine government was corrupt it was a good idea to trade $400m in aid for an investigation into a debunked conspiracy.

Its not a trade when the other side gives nothing in return

9 days ago
3/6/06
Sogsteel -
Pura Vida -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Lol

Its not a trade when the other side gives nothing in return

Your argument is that since Trump failed in his attempt to secure a QPQ that it's okay? 

That's fucking awesome.  Team Trumps defense is Trump was incompetent.