OtherGround Forums Official Kevin Barbers Fan Club

9 days ago
4/11/10

I can’t wait to watch him win America’s Got Talent!

Kevin Barbers, you are the fucking shit and you make all things possible. 

9 days ago
4/11/10

9 days ago
4/11/10

9 days ago
4/11/10

You can do it!  Always belief in yourself. 

9 days ago
12/22/10

Go Kevin

It's your birthday

We gon party like it's your birthday

We gon sip bacardi like it's your birthday

And we don't give a frig 

cause it's not your birthday

9 days ago
9/3/08

In

9 days ago
6/26/17

We are all aces

9 days ago
12/14/15

In. 

#teamkevin fuck da h8ers. 

9 days ago
10/12/13
I'll join, hopefully he's willing to post his picks here (with the spread) for the NFL games each Sunday. Maybe pull out a barber related prop during his top pick each week while making a humorous pun relating to the outcome he predicts.
9 days ago
3/21/07

In for today's NFL picks. C'mon Kevin let's hear them.

9 days ago
9/18/14

Kev! Kev! Kev!

9 days ago
2/25/09

In

9 days ago
4/6/12

Buckle up kids, its gonna be a wild one

9 days ago
12/17/09

9 days ago
10/19/19

thanks for the support guys, really cool to see it

9 days ago
10/19/19
jujigatame1981 -

sorry no picks was at church then went to go see my nephew

9 days ago
11/21/05

Always belief in Yusuf!

9 days ago
10/19/19
dhughes -

Always belief in Yusuf!

hek ya!

9 days ago
10/12/13
Kevinbarbers1 - 
jujigatame1981 -

There's still time for the Sunday and Monday night games. We need a video of "The Barber's (*tears clump of hair out and presents to camera*) Locks of the Week!
9 days ago
10/19/19
blas4ublasphemy -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
jujigatame1981 -

There's still time for the Sunday and Monday night games. We need a video of "The Barber's (*tears clump of hair out and presents to camera*) Locks of the Week!

could defitently build on something like that!!. Im from Rhode Island, so I got Pats 24-14

9 days ago
10/12/13
Kevinbarbers1 - 
blas4ublasphemy -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
jujigatame1981 -

could defitently build on something like that!!. Im from Rhode Island, so I got Pats 24-14

Spread is Pats +3 and over/under is 46.5 so I'm gonna trust you and bet heavy on Pats and the under. Thank you in advance for saving my family's Christmas!
9 days ago
10/19/19
blas4ublasphemy -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
blas4ublasphemy -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
jujigatame1981 -

Spread is Pats +3 and over/under is 46.5 so I'm gonna trust you and bet heavy on Pats and the under. Thank you in advance for saving my family's Christmas!

Haa no! dont invest in my picks these days! lol i cant handle the losses of gambliong im past that! i dont want anything bad to happen to u lol

9 days ago
10/12/13
Kevinbarbers1 - 
blas4ublasphemy -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
blas4ublasphemy -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
jujigatame1981 -

Haa no! dont invest in my picks these days! lol i cant handle the losses of gambliong im past that! i dont want anything bad to happen to u lol

I get it bud, just feel like you're due for a big win and want to ride that wave in with you. We're already locked and loaded now to just enjoy the ride!
9 days ago
10/19/19
blas4ublasphemy -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
blas4ublasphemy -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
blas4ublasphemy -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
jujigatame1981 -

I get it bud, just feel like you're due for a big win and want to ride that wave in with you. We're already locked and loaded now to just enjoy the ride!

lets gooo!! i love it. lets keep building

9 days ago
10/8/13

#thehatersarejealous

#buildingabetterfuture

#positivity