OtherGround Forums Official Mueller Report Thread

4/18/19 7:27 AM
11/28/09

Pres conference at 930am EST

Document release at approx 11am EST

Lots of potential for hilarity on either side today.

GO!

4/18/19 7:28 AM
3/3/18

Prepare to be underwhelmed. The report is not expected to be a breakdown of everything the investigation found out. It's just an explanation of prosecutorial decisions and declinations. I assume most of what's in there is already known and probably the majority of it has to deal with Manafort etc.

4/18/19 7:32 AM
10/15/13
Ill Portents -

Prepare to be underwhelmed. The report is not expected to be a breakdown of everything the investigation found out. It's just an explanation of prosecutorial decisions and declinations. I assume most of what's in there is already known and probably the majority of it has to deal with Manafort etc.

/Thread

As we've been saying for years now, nothing to see here. This chapter of the Dems' "Impeach Fore Fie" is closed.

4/18/19 7:34 AM
6/3/03

In for hilarity and meltdowns. 

4/18/19 7:38 AM
11/28/09
Har_L -
Ill Portents -

there once a portent so ill

it ran up an excessive bill

its handler therefore

would pay no more

and portents was put on the pill

Awesome.

Edited: 4/18/19 8:16 AM
10/15/13
Har_L -
Ill Portents -

its handler therefore

would pay no more

Greast, now that you wrote a Haiku/Limerick/Poem/Fuck all y'all about him he's gonna think he's actually somebody now. Much like Steve Martin in The Jerk, when he discovers his name in the phonebook.

Edited: 4/18/19 7:50 AM
8/1/13
Al Cappucino -
Har_L -
Ill Portents -

its handler therefore

would pay no more

Greast, now that you wrote a Haiku about him he's gonna think he's actually somebody now. Much like Steve Martin in The Jerk, when he discovers his name in the phonebook.

LOL

4/18/19 7:51 AM
8/1/13

4/18/19 7:53 AM
10/31/05
Al Cappucino - 
Har_L -
Ill Portents -

its handler therefore

would pay no more

Greast, now that you wrote a Haiku about him he's gonna think he's actually somebody now. Much like Steve Martin in The Jerk, when he discovers his name in the phonebook.

I believe that's actually a limerick.
4/18/19 7:55 AM
8/1/13
Har_L -
Ill Portents -

its handler therefore

would pay no more

Solid

4/18/19 8:01 AM
6/3/03

Anyone got that Trump/Money for Nothing meme?

Pretty sure it said “Mueller’s got nothing and the left goes reee”. 

4/18/19 8:03 AM
6/27/09

Sub 

4/18/19 8:05 AM
9/10/07
in for baseless gloating!
4/18/19 8:09 AM
6/3/03
dabigchet - in for baseless gloating!

Ok, I’ll bite, how is it baseless?

The left has touted the Mueller report as the be all, end all/absolute word on Trump’s collusion with Russia, but now that it doesn’t say what they want it to say it means fuckall?

Cmon, bro. 

4/18/19 8:10 AM
8/1/13

I'm not nearly full enough.

4/18/19 8:12 AM
8/1/13
Nitecrawler -

The left has touted the Mueller report as the be all, end all/absolute word on Trump’s collusion with Russia, but now that it doesn’t say what they want it to say it means fuckall?

Cmon, bro. 

4/18/19 8:14 AM
10/2/06
Nitecrawler -

Cmon, bro. 

An edited version is being released. Why are things being edited?

Release the entire report, and if Trump is clean as a whistle....sheeeit, he walks into 2020 with no questions asked.

Even Obama squashed Trump with the birther conspiracy by just laying his cards on the table.

Facts win the game, son. Release the unedited report!

4/18/19 8:15 AM
11/28/09
Al Cappucino -
Har_L -
Ill Portents -

its handler therefore

would pay no more

Limerick, IMO 

4/18/19 8:15 AM
10/15/13
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -
Nitecrawler -

Cmon, bro. 

Release the entire report, and if Trump is clean as a whistle....sheeeit, he walks into 2020 with no questions asked.

Even Obama squashed Trump with the birther conspiracy by just laying his cards on the table.

"Why are things being edited"

Does this really need to be explaiined to you...AGAIN?

4/18/19 8:16 AM
11/28/09
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -
Nitecrawler -

Cmon, bro. 

Edited or redacted by law...  same thing really

4/18/19 8:16 AM
10/15/13
BonedByPicograms* -
Al Cappucino -
Har_L -
Ill Portents -

its handler therefore

would pay no more

Limerick, IMO 

FIXED

4/18/19 8:17 AM
8/1/13
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -
Nitecrawler -

Cmon, bro. 

Geeze dude, are you serious?

4/18/19 8:22 AM
10/2/06
camicom -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -
Nitecrawler -

Cmon, bro. 

I dont care to see the unedited version. I get the "classified information".

I'm saying for those in office to shut up any doubters. 

I'm saying, Trump can put whip cream on his weiner and tell Pelosi "Bon appetite" by letting her read the unedited version, showing there is nothing to hide. 

4/18/19 8:24 AM
9/10/07
Nitecrawler - 

Cmon, bro. 

who, specifically, was predicting a trump indictment out of the mueller report?

you declaring what is in a report that you have not seen is an excellent head start on today's baseless gloating.
4/18/19 8:25 AM
10/15/13
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -
camicom -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -
Nitecrawler -

Cmon, bro. 

I dont care to see the unedited version. I get the "classified information".

I'm saying for those in office to shut up any doubters. 

I'm saying, Trump can put whip cream on his weiner and tell Pelosi "Bon appetite" by letting her read the unedited version, showing there is nothing to hide. 

Congress is a sieve. Names and adresses of the over 500 people interviewed/interrogated will be released to the press in dribs and drabs. Fuck that.

Rosenstein and Mueller both hate Trump, and they are integral to the redaction process, so they in no way are aiding in hiding anything that could damn Trump.