OtherGround Forums Older blur beaten by two younger blurs

Edited: 5 days ago
12/2/05

MANTECA, Calif. (KCRA) --
Manteca police are asking for help identifying two men after video showed a 71-year-old man being kicked and spit on while walking around a park, officers said.

The Sikh man, who is from Manteca and doesn't speak English, was walking around Graystone Park on Agate Avenue about 6 a.m. Monday when he was confronted by two men, police said.

Manteca police released surveillance video from a home that shows the two men walk up and follow the man as he tries to keep walking. In the video, the two men surround the victim and then one kicks him to the ground, knocking off his turban.

Once the victim gets up, the same attacker kicks him back to the ground. The pair walk away down the street, when the same man runs back and again kicks the victim, who is still on the ground, the video shows.

The victim was also spat on and hit his head on the ground, police said. As the pair left the area, it is believed that one of them may have waived a firearm in the air, according to investigators.

The victim was treated at a hospital and has since been released.

Detectives are investigating the incident as an attempted robbery. Based on the information that investigators have, there are no indications that the assault was a hate crime, police said.

The man seen kicking the victim in the video is described as African-American in his 20s, about 5 feet 10 inches tall with a skinny build. He was wearing a green button-up shirt and jean pants, police said.

The second man's race is unknown, but he was described as 5 feet 6 inches tall, 140 pounds with black hair. He was wearing a white shirt and jean pants, officers said.

The pair got away in a dark-colored car, but no make, model or additional description are known.

Anyone with information about the attack or attackers is asked to call the Manteca Police Department at 209-456-8223.
5 days ago
4/29/09

I hope they get some time for this. Fucking trashy faggotts. 

5 days ago
6/13/15

5 days ago
3/19/11

5 days ago
11/11/11
Sensei Milla 209TT -

Piglets are always such fuckbois, act so hard, commit crimes for fun all because they know daddy’s got em

5 days ago
12/2/05
Another Sikh man was attacked in central California but police say they are treating the assault as an attempted robbery and not a hate crime.

The Modesto Bee reports the 71-year-old man was walking along a park in Manteca when two men attacked him Monday. One of the two people arrested in connection with the attack, 18-year-old Tyrone Keith McAllister, is the "estranged" son of Union City Police Chief Darryl McAllister, according to Union City Police Department.

McAllister and a 16-year-old boy were taken into custody and being transported to jail on attempted robbery, elder abuse and assault with a deadly weapon charges, the city of Manteca stated Wednesday.

Chief McAllister is "devastated by how much the nature of his son's actions are such a departure from everything he has stood," according to Union City police. He and his wife worked together to help Manteca police locate their son Wednesday morning.

Surveillance video shows one of the suspects kicking the victim to the ground. After the victim gets up to defend himself, the same suspect kicks him back down to the ground.

Police says that the man does not speak English and could not tell officers what the men said to him or wanted.

Last week, two men beat a Sikh man in Keyes and spray-painted a neo-Nazi symbol on his truck in what police are treating as a hate crime.

See How Big the Mendocino Complex Fire Would Be in Your City
Surjit Malhi says he was putting up campaign signs for local Republicans when two men ambushed him.
5 days ago
11/9/04

Blur?

Lawyer talk?
5 days ago
7/12/15
The Cats Masher -
Sensei Milla 209TT -

Piglets are always such fuckbois, act so hard, commit crimes for fun all because they know daddy’s got em

My dad was cop and unfortunately there's some truth to this. So many of the other cop kids I knew grew up to be such shitheads. One of my brothers did too before finally getting it together in his mid 30s.

5 days ago
3/19/04
Sikh video.
5 days ago
2/1/13

Did he get kicked in his nuts? 

5 days ago
3/15/15
It's not a hate crime because blacks can't be racist.
5 days ago
12/22/10
4pdboxing -

Blur?

Lawyer talk?

Bro that video looks like it took place in atari. 

5 days ago
4/6/18

Tyrizzle left his power ranger sword at home

5 days ago
7/31/09

Man..   Even at my worst I couldn't imagine doing that to some old man that's just walkin down the fuckin street. Id be cool with just throwing away the fuckin key. 

5 days ago
12/17/06

Look at that anime sword lol

5 days ago
7/24/15

Man this shit is sad. 

5 days ago
11/20/12

5 days ago
7/16/13

pieces of shit. i hope they die. 

5 days ago
11/9/04
Captain CargoCapris: Pitbull Apologist - 
4pdboxing -

Blur?

Lawyer talk?

Bro that video looks like it took place in atari. 

Thanks, pitbull
5 days ago
10/2/12

Lol. One is a hate crime. One isn’t. That’s rich. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
poor guy., hope justice will be served.
5 days ago
1/2/08
This seems very strange to me. Why did he stop some 30 feet before they walked up to him. I have a suspicion that the old man had words for them going off the video. Still the attack was wrong.
5 days ago
4/15/06

If the attackers were white, it would be national news and everyone would say the dumb racist white rebulicans mistook him for a muslim.

This is a fact.

5 days ago
4/4/15
Why are none of you mentioning the victim is white?
4 days ago
7/25/12

What is a blur ??