OtherGround Forums Omg! NBA is OD'ing on the BLM, not watchable.

14 days ago
3/31/20

F'n a, the pregame show all BLM social justice, the intro to game 1 ALL OPRESSION OLYMPICS.

14 days ago
3/31/20

Slavery

Red Lining

Racism

Statues

Im a black man, as a black man....etc

Edited: 14 days ago
4/3/20

BL dont seem to MATTER in Detroit, they're bringing in the feds to help with the violence its BLM CRIME ON BLM CRIME! LOVE IT!

14 days ago
3/25/11

I was afraid of that. Glad I steered clear. 

I just want to chill and turn my brain off for a few hours. Not get lectured. 

14 days ago
3/4/03

Barkley said something to the effect that if someone doesn’t kneel during the anthem that doesn’t make them a bad person. Wish more people held his sentiment.

14 days ago
6/26/13
#nbasoblack

I’m surprised they can act so socially forward when they have such a severe lack of diversity in the NBA
8/9/16

Lol...

Why would you expect otherwise..?

*C'mon man* ( Steve young voice)

14 days ago
3/31/20
psychosphere -

Barkley said something to the effect that if someone doesn’t kneel during the anthem that doesn’t make them a bad person. Wish more people held his sentiment.

he also said, some ppl just wanna watch basketball or hockey, and just relax.

Pretty strange when Chuck's the voice of reason on racail issues.

14 days ago
7/15/04
psychosphere -

Amazing how fucked up the narrative is in this country now. People have to say "if someone doesn't kneel they aren't a terrible awful human being".

Fuck the left.

14 days ago
4/2/08
primesith - 
psychosphere -

he also said, some ppl just wanna watch basketball or hockey, and just relax.

Pretty strange when Chuck's the voice of reason on racail issues.

Not strange at all, Barkley has always been an independent thinker that doesn't always go with the mob. Remember, he was the one who he said "I'm not a role model" when it was being pushed in the 99's for pro athletes to be role models for kids.
14 days ago
3/25/19

Why does this offend so many people? Lol

It's their league, they can run it how they want. This is america. I'm all about freedom, and all about basketball baby. 

14 days ago
5/30/05
Kirik Jr -

It's their league, they can run it how they want. This is america. I'm all about freedom, and all about basketball baby. 

Why are you offended by how many people are offended? 

Yo dawg....

14 days ago
12/31/05

Fuck the NBA.

Nothing like a bunch of millionaires crying about oppression, many of whom have a contract with Nike.  Hypocrisy at it's finest.

14 days ago
1/5/08
Cotton -
Kirik Jr -

Yo dawg....

He doesn't seem offended... He's laughing at the people who are.

14 days ago
3/25/19
Cotton -
Kirik Jr -

Yo dawg....

I'm not offended. I just think it's silly. But then again, I dont believe in cancel culture so I guess it makes sense that I wouldnt understand these types of things. 

14 days ago
3/31/20

We need a movement for the awareness of all the children across Asia,

BEING MADE SLAVES JUST TO MAKE MILLIONAIRE CRYBABYs SHOES!!!

14 days ago
1/18/12

Tuned in and the first words i heard were " rodney king"    followed by a white dude praising the league for letting players speak their mind.

Yan-i'm-out

14 days ago
6/1/18

Pretty sure they couldn't care less if you watched or not.

In fact, I know they don't. 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nba-takes-its-stand-if-you-cant-handle-player-protest-then-move-on-001743558.html

14 days ago
8/16/12

I know! How dare the NBA talk about black lives when only 74% of the players in the league are African Americans. 

14 days ago
12/26/05

LOL.

Guys.  Stop watching. Turn it off.  The NBA is garbage.  

If you want to watch basketball, wait for college ball.  Its fucking horrible as well, but is a far superior product than the NBA.

14 days ago
11/17/04
primesith -

F'n a, the pregame show all BLM social justice, the intro to game 1 ALL OPRESSION OLYMPICS.

Don't watch. 

You guys are weirdos. 

Im enjoying a brew and watching hoops.  

3/2/11

America bad,

China good.

-NBA and Parrot Marxist Left

14 days ago
3/25/19
Zeekman -

I know! How dare the NBA talk about black lives when only 74% of the players in the league are African Americans. 

This is what I always think lol. They're black, of course they're going to like a cause that panders to them. How tf is that so hard to understand? Lol

I'm keeping my motherfuckin eyes peeled just waiting for some kind of cause to start pandering to white trash motherfuckers like me. I'm gonna get my feet washed and scream for reparations  and all kinds of wild shit lol

14 days ago
1/1/01
ChaosOverkill - 

America bad,

China good.

-NBA and Parrot Marxist Left

It seems like the NBA is following Nike's Chinese labor model. 

14 days ago
4/15/16

I'll be sitting this season out for sure.