OtherGround Forums Oops, imperial college fucked up. Virus is not as

3/26/20 4:29 PM
7/31/09
Strangleu -

Team Good guys: 1

Team apocalypse: 0

HAHAHAHAH

love how some of you get all triggered when the end of the world isnt happening. You are some sick fucks.

Lol @ this kid

3/26/20 4:38 PM
8/24/12
Strangleu -

Team Good guys: 1

Team apocalypse: 0

HAHAHAHAH

love how some of you get all triggered when the end of the world isnt happening. You are some sick fucks.

I got next...

3/26/20 4:42 PM
10/24/10
androb -
Strangleu -

deadly as thought.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/epidemiologist-behind-highly-cited-coronavirus-model-admits-he-was-wrong-drastically-revises-model

Open the fucking country.

Looks like trump was right again.

Good news express is here 

Choo choo 

Another bad day for doomsdayers.

For all the idiots (that’s you ninja ) 

that are going to go on about drastic measures taken that change the model

the UK didn’t institute a full lock down until 2 days ago. 

so this new model is based on data that does not include shuttering all commerce 

open up the fucking countries and get back to work 

Interestingly enough, the UK no longer considers COVID-19 to be a HCID, which happened BEFORE the lock-down. 5 days and counting.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid#status-of-covid-19

Status of COVID-19 

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.

3/26/20 4:43 PM
1/25/07
Soup and Beer -
The Last Emperor - 
Soup and Beer -

The models and predictions are all over the place.

This piece on CNBC uses soruces to claim a 4.5% CFR will millions dead.  Sounds like we won't know for sure until it's all over.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/26/coronavirus-may-be-deadlier-than-1918-flu-heres-how-it-stacks-up-to-other-pandemics.html

"May be deadlier than the 1918 flu!"

If you believe this sensationalist fear mongering bullshit you're gullible as fuck. Testing for COVID-19 is innacurate as fuck, false positives galore, and it's largely being used as a political agenda. Celebs left and right getting it with no symptoms? Bill Gates and his elite cronies held Event 201, a "pandemic excercise" specifically about coronaviruses right before the virus "pandemic" occurred. What are the fucking odds of that actually happening? There's always a fucking drill or excercise right before or during a false flag.

During this coronavirus excercise, they largely talked about how to "flood the zone" aka flood media with brainwashing techniques. This is no worse than any past decades of coronaviruses. Open the fucking country and open your fucking eyes while you're at it.

I only give credibility to the epidemiollogists while fully realizing that models are going to change and vary as they learn more about this new virus.

I neither believe it nor disbelieve it.  This is an outlying claim and on the highest end of the range that I've seen.  We won't know the real numbers until the pandemic has long since passed.

That being said, the person I definitely won't be listening to is some basement dweller on an off topic MMA forum calling himself "The Last Emperor" and who has zero epidemiological or medical expertise.

sage advice soup!

3/26/20 4:47 PM
10/24/10
Soup and Beer -
The Last Emperor - 
Soup and Beer -

This piece on CNBC uses soruces to claim a 4.5% CFR will millions dead.  Sounds like we won't know for sure until it's all over.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/26/coronavirus-may-be-deadlier-than-1918-flu-heres-how-it-stacks-up-to-other-pandemics.html

If you believe this sensationalist fear mongering bullshit you're gullible as fuck. Testing for COVID-19 is innacurate as fuck, false positives galore, and it's largely being used as a political agenda. Celebs left and right getting it with no symptoms? Bill Gates and his elite cronies held Event 201, a "pandemic excercise" specifically about coronaviruses right before the virus "pandemic" occurred. What are the fucking odds of that actually happening? There's always a fucking drill or excercise right before or during a false flag.

During this coronavirus excercise, they largely talked about how to "flood the zone" aka flood media with brainwashing techniques. This is no worse than any past decades of coronaviruses. Open the fucking country and open your fucking eyes while you're at it.

I only give credibility to the epidemiollogists while fully realizing that models are going to change and vary as they learn more about this new virus.

I neither believe it nor disbelieve it.  This is an outlying claim and on the highest end of the range that I've seen.  We won't know the real numbers until the pandemic has long since passed.

That being said, the person I definitely won't be listening to is some basement dweller on an off topic MMA forum calling himself "The Last Emperor" and who has zero epidemiological or medical expertise.

I don't give a fuck if you listen to me. Play the video I posted and listen first hand to those elitist medical pricks that are calling the shots, that want to "FLOOD THE ZONE!" during their coronavirus pandemic excercise that they coincidentally held right before it actually happened. Meanwhile you're posting their propaganda and basing your thoughts on what they tell you to.

Try grabbing a fucking clue while you're at it. 

3/26/20 4:47 PM
6/22/03
The mortality rate will very dramatically depending on whether people can get medical assistance. The virus is highly contagious so it can spread quickly. If hospitals are overwhelmed, then there aren't enough repirators and ICU beds for those who need it. In Italy, they are turning away people over age 60 and basically leaving them to survive or die on their own.

If hospitals are overwhelmed, they aren't able to treat everyone and the mortality rate is much higher.

If hospitals aren't overwhelmed, they can save a lot of people. The mortality rate would be much lower.

This is the whole logic behind flattening the curve, and hence the lockdown.
3/26/20 4:48 PM
10/24/10
Thelonious -
Soup and Beer -
The Last Emperor - 
Soup and Beer -

sage advice soup!

Yes, for dumbasses like you who love to ride in their flood zones. 

3/26/20 4:50 PM
10/24/10
Lazarus - The mortality rate will very dramatically depending on whether people can get medical assistance. The virus is highly contagious so it can spread quickly. If hospitals are overwhelmed, then there aren't enough repirators and ICU beds for those who need it. In Italy, they are turning away people over age 60 and basically leaving them to survive or die on their own.

If hospitals are overwhelmed, they aren't able to treat everyone and the mortality rate is much higher.

If hospitals aren't overwhelmed, they can save a lot of people. The mortality rate would be much lower.

Perfect "flood the zone" victim right here ^

The ol' "hospitals are overwhelmed!" "not enough ventilators and beds!" propaganda. Consider your brain zone flooded.

3/26/20 4:51 PM
1/1/01

Ttt

3/26/20 4:52 PM
1/1/01
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

What should actually be taken as good news and positive results from active measures being taken, is being falsely warped into an attempt at "I told you so!" by the nothing burger crowd. 

Insane. 

"But, but, I wanted MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO DIE because Salon.com told to dislike Donald Trump!"

3/26/20 4:53 PM
5/13/11
AngryGerbil -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

What should actually be taken as good news and positive results from active measures being taken, is being falsely warped into an attempt at "I told you so!" by the nothing burger crowd. 

Insane. 

So what you're trying to say is, Trump was right again? 

Huh what? 

This good news is about the UK and their new modeling regarding hospital capacity and threats now that they changed their approach. 

I know it's difficult at times, but try and focus. Not everything is about Trump. 

I do hope that now that Trump has finally changed his approach after 2 months of pretending this was a nothing burger, the USA too can have a similar impact on the curve before it is too late. It will take quite a while to see that unfold though. 

3/26/20 4:54 PM
4/2/08

People in my state are freaking out and we have 41 people that have been hospitalized by Corona Virus....41 in the entire state. 

3 dead....in a stae where 700 die every year from the seasonal flu. 

its pure madness

3/26/20 4:54 PM
5/13/11
Squatdog -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Insane. 

"But, but, I wanted MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO DIE because Salon.com told to dislike Donald Trump!"

You have serious issues SquatTuck. That isn't even remotely close to any stance I have ever taken in any way shape or form. 

3/26/20 4:57 PM
5/13/11
Strangleu -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Insane. 

yea, you can suck my dick 

I am sorry that me exposing what a childish stance you took on what should be considered good news has caused you to be so upset. 

3/26/20 5:01 PM
7/26/15
GSpenn fan -

People in my state are freaking out and we have 41 people that have been hospitalized by Corona Virus....41 in the entire state. 

its pure madness

10 people have died from covid 19 in the last 24 hours here but yeah it's just a mild flu

3/26/20 5:06 PM
5/13/11
Brother rabbitte -
GSpenn fan -

its pure madness

10 people have died from covid 19 in the last 24 hours here but yeah it's just a mild flu

10?

3/26/20 5:06 PM
6/22/03
The Last Emperor - 
Lazarus - The mortality rate will very dramatically depending on whether people can get medical assistance. The virus is highly contagious so it can spread quickly. If hospitals are overwhelmed, then there aren't enough repirators and ICU beds for those who need it. In Italy, they are turning away people over age 60 and basically leaving them to survive or die on their own.

The ol' "hospitals are overwhelmed!" "not enough ventilators and beds!" propaganda. Consider your brain zone flooded.

Are you sure it's propaganda? The projections are claiming that NY State won't have enough ICU beds and respirators within a couple of days.

But if you don't believe government projections, here's an interview from a NYC ER doctor who is saying that the hospitals are quickly becoming "overwhelmed":

"Dr. Craig Spencer, who works as an emergency room doctor at Columbia University Medical Center, warned that patient “case numbers are increasing on a daily basis and soon our hospitals are going to be overwhelmed.”

“At the rate that we’re putting people on ventilators, at some hospitals one to two per hour, the simple math shows it’s only a matter of time until we run out,” Spencer said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/25/coronavirus-update-new-york-hospitals-battle-outbreak.html
3/26/20 5:08 PM
5/13/11
Lazarus -
The Last Emperor - 

Are you sure it's propaganda? The projections are claiming that NY State won't have enough ICU beds and respirators within a couple of days.

But if you don't believe government projections, here's an interview from a NYC ER doctor who is saying that the hospitals are quickly becoming "overwhelmed":

"Dr. Craig Spencer, who works as an emergency room doctor at Columbia University Medical Center, warned that patient “case numbers are increasing on a daily basis and soon our hospitals are going to be overwhelmed.”

“At the rate that we’re putting people on ventilators, at some hospitals one to two per hour, the simple math shows it’s only a matter of time until we run out,” Spencer said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/25/coronavirus-update-new-york-hospitals-battle-outbreak.html

I saw an article and video of how one doctor in NY safely figured out (with the help of youtube lol) how to convert a ventilator into a 9 person ventilator. 

Kudos to him, and that's exactly the kind of outside the box thinking that can help save lives. 

I'll see if I can find it again in one of my feeds. 

3/26/20 5:10 PM
1/1/01

Someone tell all the dead people to get their lazy ass up!!!

3/26/20 5:11 PM
7/26/15
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Brother rabbitte -
GSpenn fan -

its pure madness

10?

I'm in ireland our death rate has more than doubled in the last 24 and we are only at the start of it 

3/26/20 5:12 PM
4/2/08
Brother rabbitte - 
GSpenn fan -

its pure madness

is 10 supposed to be a lot?

3/26/20 5:13 PM
4/2/08
Brother rabbitte - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Brother rabbitte -
GSpenn fan -

its pure madness

10?

I'm in ireland our death rate has more than doubled in the last 24 and we are only at the start of it 

your death rate or death total? that is a big difference. 

3/26/20 5:14 PM
5/13/11
Brother rabbitte -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Brother rabbitte -
GSpenn fan -

its pure madness

10?

Ahhh gotcha. Ireland makes your post make sense now. Thanks. 

3/26/20 5:17 PM
4/20/11
androb -
Strangleu -

deadly as thought.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/epidemiologist-behind-highly-cited-coronavirus-model-admits-he-was-wrong-drastically-revises-model

Choo choo 

so this new model is based on data that does not include shuttering all commerce 

LOL, exactly this. He is such a moron it's hysterical 

Edited: 3/26/20 5:23 PM
5/13/11
Willin -
androb -
Strangleu -

deadly as thought.

Choo choo 

LOL, exactly this. He is such a moron it's hysterical 

Yes yes solid logic. Because they didn't go to a full "lockdown", that somehow means they didn't take any other measures in comparison to the 1st model that was based off their herd immunity stance at the time. 

You two sure showed me! Lol 

Government officials in the UK saw the 1st model, and decided that the "herd immunity" stance didn't look so good. Changes started taking place well before the full "lockdown". 

It helped. A lot. 

But of course the 'nothing burger' brigade can't handle that things are improving once measures are taken,  and have to push the "back to work, slaves!" agenda their corporate overlords need them to.