OtherGround Forums Oops, imperial college fucked up. Virus is not as

3/26/20 6:42 PM
3/9/13
The Last Emperor -
Lazarus -
The Last Emperor - 
Lazarus - The mortality rate will very dramatically depending on whether people can get medical assistance. The virus is highly contagious so it can spread quickly. If hospitals are overwhelmed, then there aren't enough repirators and ICU beds for those who need it. In Italy, they are turning away people over age 60 and basically leaving them to survive or die on their own.

If hospitals are overwhelmed, they aren't able to treat everyone and the mortality rate is much higher.

If hospitals aren't overwhelmed, they can save a lot of people. The mortality rate would be much lower.

This is the whole logic behind flattening the curve, and hence the lockdown.

Perfect "flood the zone" victim right here ^

The ol' "hospitals are overwhelmed!" "not enough ventilators and beds!" propaganda. Consider your brain zone flooded.

Are you sure it's propaganda? The projections are claiming that NY State won't have enough ICU beds and respirators within a couple of days.

But if you don't believe government projections, here's an interview from a NYC ER doctor who is saying that the hospitals are quickly becoming "overwhelmed":

"Dr. Craig Spencer, who works as an emergency room doctor at Columbia University Medical Center, warned that patient “case numbers are increasing on a daily basis and soon our hospitals are going to be overwhelmed.”

“At the rate that we’re putting people on ventilators, at some hospitals one to two per hour, the simple math shows it’s only a matter of time until we run out,” Spencer said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/25/coronavirus-update-new-york-hospitals-battle-outbreak.html

Yes it's fucking propaganda. All of these media and medical talking heads got their cues on how to "flood the zone!" from their elitist medical prick masters during their "Event 201" coronavirus pandemic excercise, and that's exactly what they're doing.

If in fact any of these hospitals are "overwhelmed" or "running out of ventilators", and that's a big fucking if, it's because the media is scaring the fuck out of all of the zone flooded brainlets, so they go to the hospitals for any slight sniffle or cough.

Every. Fucking. Year. we have tons of cases of coronaviruses, but this year it's political and they are using it to their advantage. People like you need to shut down your PC's and turn off your TV's for the remainder of the year.  

Nowhere do you get out on a ventilator for a sniffle. Period.

3/26/20 6:42 PM
10/24/10
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
The Last Emperor -
Lazarus -
The Last Emperor - 
Lazarus - The mortality rate will very dramatically depending on whether people can get medical assistance. The virus is highly contagious so it can spread quickly. If hospitals are overwhelmed, then there aren't enough repirators and ICU beds for those who need it. In Italy, they are turning away people over age 60 and basically leaving them to survive or die on their own.

If hospitals are overwhelmed, they aren't able to treat everyone and the mortality rate is much higher.

If hospitals aren't overwhelmed, they can save a lot of people. The mortality rate would be much lower.

The ol' "hospitals are overwhelmed!" "not enough ventilators and beds!" propaganda. Consider your brain zone flooded.

Are you sure it's propaganda? The projections are claiming that NY State won't have enough ICU beds and respirators within a couple of days.

But if you don't believe government projections, here's an interview from a NYC ER doctor who is saying that the hospitals are quickly becoming "overwhelmed":

"Dr. Craig Spencer, who works as an emergency room doctor at Columbia University Medical Center, warned that patient “case numbers are increasing on a daily basis and soon our hospitals are going to be overwhelmed.”

“At the rate that we’re putting people on ventilators, at some hospitals one to two per hour, the simple math shows it’s only a matter of time until we run out,” Spencer said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/25/coronavirus-update-new-york-hospitals-battle-outbreak.html

Yes it's fucking propaganda. All of these media and medical talking heads got their cues on how to "flood the zone!" from their elitist medical prick masters during their "Event 201" coronavirus pandemic excercise, and that's exactly what they're doing.

If in fact any of these hospitals are "overwhelmed" or "running out of ventilators", and that's a big fucking if, it's because the media is scaring the fuck out of all of the zone flooded brainlets, so they go to the hospitals for any slight sniffle or cough.

Every. Fucking. Year. we have tons of cases of coronaviruses, but this year it's political and they are using it to their advantage. People like you need to shut down your PC's and turn off your TV's for the remainder of the year.  

I see you've transitioned from sucking McGregor off on the UG to spouting completely idiotic CTs on the OG. 

You'll fit right in. Lol

What? I'm not a McGregor fan dumbass.

Anyway, give me an explanation and/or analysis of Event 201 that makes sense shit for brains.

3/26/20 6:44 PM
10/24/10
Caladan -
The Last Emperor -
Lazarus -
The Last Emperor - 

You think only the people that need ventilators would "overwhelm" hospitals, especially when they repeatedly tell us that most people won't get very sick from this? Of course not, they would get overwhelmed from the massive influx of patients that are scared as fuck from their lies.

3/26/20 6:46 PM
4/11/08
I'm in NYC.

ANyone thinking this is overblown is going to get a HARD dose of reality in the next 1-2 weeks.

I don't know what models who is using and why, but I know things are falling apart here.
3/26/20 6:46 PM
5/13/11
Freaky_Hibiki -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Freaky_Hibiki -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

freaky hillbilly. this is "bullshit" to you?

Is that a recent graph? Has it been corrected yet? Time will tell if it's bullshit. The other totally accurate graph was, so I won't be surprised.

The dates are at the bottom. Seems current to the 25th. 

And the other graph was "accurate" right up until the second they said "whoops, we lied!". Also, Hillary had a 96% chance of beating Trump before Russia interfered. How soon we forget who lies to us the most.

Jesus fuck you really are living up to your SN. 

The other thing you're talking about isn't a GRAPH of facts, and they didn't say they "lied". 

It was scientific MODELING based on the fact that AT THAT TIME the UK was taking a "herd immunity" approach. (Dumbed down for a hillbilly that means basically not doing anything, wanting everyone to contract it in the Hope's that they would develop immunities naturally)

Once the UK ditched that mentality and started actually mass testing and taking precautionary measures, things changed. So they did NEW modeling based on those changes, and it looks much more promising. 

The graph I posted that you're trying to compare to speculative modeling is FACT. Factual graph of the number of dead Americans. 

Hope this helps. 

3/26/20 6:52 PM
10/24/10
hermanitor - I'm in NYC.

ANyone thinking this is overblown is going to get a HARD dose of reality in the next 1-2 weeks.

I don't know what models who is using and why, but I know things are falling apart here.

Talk is cheap, show some footage.

P.S. - all liberal ran major cities are falling apart and have been for a while.

3/26/20 6:52 PM
5/13/11
The Last Emperor -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
The Last Emperor -
Lazarus -
The Last Emperor - 

I see you've transitioned from sucking McGregor off on the UG to spouting completely idiotic CTs on the OG. 

You'll fit right in. Lol

Anyway, give me an explanation and/or analysis of Event 201 that makes sense shit for brains.

My apologies. I got you backwards with the Lion King guy or whatever his name is. Honest mistake/failboat. 

You seriously need me to explain to you why groups of medical experts would run worst case scenario drills on a global pandemic,  like they have been doing for years? 

Do you need me to source the Ted Talk where Gates literally spells out that the biggest threat to the world is a pandemic virus that we don't have treatments for back in 2015? Where he literally talks about how we spend trillions on preparedness for nuclear wars, but not nearly enough on preparedness for something just like this?

I eagerly await your tin foil response. Lol

3/26/20 6:55 PM
7/15/04

3/26/20 7:04 PM
5/1/13

My god, there are some idiots here.

3/26/20 7:06 PM
5/14/10
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Freaky_Hibiki -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Freaky_Hibiki -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Is that a recent graph? Has it been corrected yet? Time will tell if it's bullshit. The other totally accurate graph was, so I won't be surprised.

And the other graph was "accurate" right up until the second they said "whoops, we lied!". Also, Hillary had a 96% chance of beating Trump before Russia interfered. How soon we forget who lies to us the most.

The other thing you're talking about isn't a GRAPH of facts, and they didn't say they "lied". 

It was scientific MODELING based on the fact that AT THAT TIME the UK was taking a "herd immunity" approach. (Dumbed down for a hillbilly that means basically not doing anything, wanting everyone to contract it in the Hope's that they would develop immunities naturally)

Once the UK ditched that mentality and started actually mass testing and taking precautionary measures, things changed. So they did NEW modeling based on those changes, and it looks much more promising. 

The graph I posted that you're trying to compare to speculative modeling is FACT. Factual graph of the number of dead Americans. 

Hope this helps. 

Insult if you feel the need to, it's not unexpected. Just like I won't expect a follow up post when they very quietly inform admit that most of these deaths were in people who were actively dying and would have likely been dead by now if they had gotten the fly or even a bad cold. By all means, continue hiding in your cupboard if it makes you feel better. Your buttons were pushed. They knew which ones to press for this reaction and you are reacting accordingly. Carry on.
3/26/20 7:07 PM
5/14/10
*flu, not fly. It shouldn't really be necessary to point out that was a typo, but I'm sure it will be pounced on to show how wrong I am, so I'll just get it out of the way now.
3/26/20 7:14 PM
9/14/19
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Freaky_Hibiki -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Freaky_Hibiki -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Hope this helps. 

I don't believe you 

the whole thing needed to be remodeled 

prove it 

we are all in this together 

3/26/20 7:22 PM
2/2/15

It amazes me how attached some people have become to their doom and gloom narrative, they actually get upset when someone posts good news and go out of their way to rationalize how it's got to be wrong. The same people, when they read something bad, are all about it, LOOK THE END TIMES ARE UPON, DARE NOT YE QUESTION!!!!

3/26/20 7:25 PM
10/24/10
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
The Last Emperor -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
The Last Emperor -
Lazarus -
The Last Emperor - 

You'll fit right in. Lol

My apologies. I got you backwards with the Lion King guy or whatever his name is. Honest mistake/failboat. 

You seriously need me to explain to you why groups of medical experts would run worst case scenario drills on a global pandemic,  like they have been doing for years? 

Do you need me to source the Ted Talk where Gates literally spells out that the biggest threat to the world is a pandemic virus that we don't have treatments for back in 2015? Where he literally talks about how we spend trillions on preparedness for nuclear wars, but not nearly enough on preparedness for something just like this?

I eagerly await your tin foil response. Lol

Yes, we know Bill Gates is not only one of the richest men in the world, he's also a fucking prophetic saint who can do no wrong and cares about the children! Not only does Bill Gates have his dirty little fingers all over this "pandemic", he's also so prophetic that he helped plan Event 201 right before what they were discussing actually happened! Not only that, it was in NYC, the media's favorite city to talk about right now! Is this guy God or what?!

Did you even watch Event 201? These "experts" didn't even talk about fixing anything in a real pandemic. Instead, they discussed how to "flood the zone" with propaganda, how to change people's behavior, how to "incentivize the kind of behavior they want to see", how to "incentivize people to manage their behavior", mobilizing religious leaders and other "powerful constituents" to strongarm leaders, using "stealth entry points" to punish decision makers through health regulations.

These are real quotes from these pricks, which included NOTHING about how to prepare for or curb a real pandemic, only how to control people's actions, strongarm government leaders, propagandize the world by "flooding the zone", and dominating the health message. This is exactly where the "social distance" bullshit came from, and why celebs and actors are getting it and telling you how to manage it. And you gargle it up like it's your favorite jizz.

But please, tell me more.

3/26/20 7:33 PM
5/14/10
Uh oh! Looks like the first Coronavirus death in Hawaii.

OOOPS! wait, now we've retracted that. The death's in Hawaii currently reads "+-1" on worldometer. LOL plus minus one.

Carry on with the panic.
3/26/20 7:39 PM
5/13/11
Freaky_Hibiki -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Freaky_Hibiki -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Freaky_Hibiki -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Hope this helps. 

Insult if you feel the need to, it's not unexpected. Just like I won't expect a follow up post when they very quietly inform admit that most of these deaths were in people who were actively dying and would have likely been dead by now if they had gotten the fly or even a bad cold. By all means, continue hiding in your cupboard if it makes you feel better. Your buttons were pushed. They knew which ones to press for this reaction and you are reacting accordingly. Carry on.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. 

You tried to compare a factual graph of confirmed deaths in the USA, to how scientists and experts remodeled SPECULATION. 

I can't help if that was a terribly idiotic thing for you to do. I'll try and tone down my making of fun of you now that I know you're sensitive. 

Stay safe. 

3/26/20 7:40 PM
5/13/11
MMA Experience -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Freaky_Hibiki -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Freaky_Hibiki -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Hope this helps. 

I don't believe you 

the whole thing needed to be remodeled 

prove it 

we are all in this together 

The actual new modeling and quotes from the people who did it clearly state why they chose to go back and remodel it. Go read it for yourself. 

3/26/20 7:56 PM
4/27/18
The Last Emperor -
Caladan -
The Last Emperor -
Lazarus -
The Last Emperor - 

You think only the people that need ventilators would "overwhelm" hospitals, especially when they repeatedly tell us that most people won't get very sick from this? Of course not, they would get overwhelmed from the massive influx of patients that are scared as fuck from their lies.

this is a pretty valid point.

They cant do anything for you other than oxygen and fluids.

Fluids can be handled at home.

Id be curious how many of these hospitalizations should really be hospitalizations and how many are poeple who should have stayed home.

My guess would be quite a few.

3/26/20 8:02 PM
4/2/08
Strangleu - 
Brother rabbitte -
GSpenn fan -

People in my state are freaking out and we have 41 people that have been hospitalized by Corona Virus....41 in the entire state. 

3 dead....in a stae where 700 die every year from the seasonal flu. 

its pure madness

10 people have died from covid 19 in the last 24 hours here but yeah it's just a mild flu

Probably a 100 died from the common flu today 

Ireland has anywhere from 300 to 500 deaths from the seasonal flu on any given year according to all the stats I've seen. They are currently below or around 50 for Corona.

3/26/20 8:02 PM
4/27/18
hermanitor - I'm in NYC.

Maybe cramming people into closets and inviting the world with promises of free shit and healthcare was a bad idea after all.

But hopefully your "leaders" will make better decisions in the future. I doubt it.

Having said that, I hope it passes quickly with minimal loss of life and NY gets back to normal soon.

3/26/20 8:03 PM
4/27/18
GSpenn fan -
Strangleu - 
Brother rabbitte -
GSpenn fan -

People in my state are freaking out and we have 41 people that have been hospitalized by Corona Virus....41 in the entire state. 

its pure madness

10 people have died from covid 19 in the last 24 hours here but yeah it's just a mild flu

Ireland has anywhere from 300 to 500 deaths from the seasonal flu on any given year according to all the stats I've seen. They are currently below or around 50 for Corona.

america had 80K from the flu in 2018. Over 500 a day for each day of flu season. 

3/26/20 8:04 PM
3/18/14

UK gov website
3/26/20 8:06 PM
8/23/11
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Squatdog -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

What should actually be taken as good news and positive results from active measures being taken, is being falsely warped into an attempt at "I told you so!" by the nothing burger crowd. 

Insane. 

"But, but, I wanted MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO DIE because Salon.com told to dislike Donald Trump!"

You have serious issues SquatTuck. That isn't even remotely close to any stance I have ever taken in any way shape or form. 

Funny that most people that read your posts on here .. read  them the same way. 
so either you are the fucktard... or it’s the other 90% of us 

think about that fett 

most people on here read your posts the same way 

terrorist sympathizer 

want people to die to prove you’re right about the virus 

wnat the economy to fail because the tax cuts were working 

want ww3 so you can show trump a warmongerer 

these are just a few examples off the top 

this is how most people perceive you 

3/26/20 8:06 PM
3/18/14
Strangleu -
GSpenn fan -
Strangleu - 
Brother rabbitte -
GSpenn fan -

its pure madness

america had 80K from the flu in 2018. Over 500 a day for each day of flu season. 

Many of which are from coronaviruses that are bunched in the flu death statistics

3/26/20 8:08 PM
3/18/14
androb -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Squatdog -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

What should actually be taken as good news and positive results from active measures being taken, is being falsely warped into an attempt at "I told you so!" by the nothing burger crowd. 

Insane. 

"But, but, I wanted MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO DIE because Salon.com told to dislike Donald Trump!"

You have serious issues SquatTuck. That isn't even remotely close to any stance I have ever taken in any way shape or form. 

Funny that most people that read your posts on here .. read  them the same way. 
so either you are the fucktard... or it’s the other 90% of us 

think about that fett 

most people on here read your posts the same way 

terrorist sympathizer 

want people to die to prove you’re right about the virus 

wnat the economy to fail because the tax cuts were working 

want ww3 so you can show trump a warmongerer 

these are just a few examples off the top 

this is how most people perceive you 

It's obvious which people have some kind of agenda other than truth/greater good