Dude it's awful you are 100% scaring the people there in the audience 

10 days ago
11/15/04

In for Kelvin!

10 days ago
10/19/19
2breath2feel -

Dude it's awful you are 100% scaring the people there in the audience 

Theu actually loved it! But thank s for the feedback!

10 days ago
10/19/19
Richard Bannister -

Great job Kev!!!

Thank my friend!! Thanks for watching!!

10 days ago
10/19/19
LiveWire -

In for Kelvin!

Thanks for the support!

10 days ago
8/14/19

Can someone please fill me in on this guy? Is this for real? I thought it was all one big joke or troll, especially with that parents song. I’m so confused 

10 days ago
10/19/19
WholeHog -

Can someone please fill me in on this guy? Is this for real? I thought it was all one big joke or troll, especially with that parents song. I’m so confused 

yes 100% real. Im. out here building on a dream my friend.

10 days ago
12/1/12

Holy hell youre truly a loon! That was awkward as hell. I find it so ironic that you talk about mental health awareness but you’re the epitome of mental illness. Seek help man child. 

10 days ago
10/19/19
JuicedBeast -

Holy hell youre truly a loon! That was awkward as hell. I find it so ironic that you talk about mental health awareness but you’re the epitome of mental illness. Seek help man child. 

lol what makes u think i wont get better?

10 days ago
12/1/12
WholeHog -

He’s a narcissist with severe mental health issues that has him believing he’s destined to be rich and famous. It’s quite sad what we’re and everyone else is witnessing. He’s probably a decent kid but needs someone to sit him down and explain the harsh reality to him that he has zero talent and needs medical assistance ASAP. 

10 days ago
1/1/01

I just played it and let an unbiased observer watch. Her response, "make it stop".  

10 days ago
3/31/14

Motherfucker!! Behind the back pass to the mic drop are you fucking kidding me!!  Shit was dope!

an the cherry on top was that god damn catchy aces song. Then I was like where the fuck is the belt..BAM! 

Nice work Kbabs,now go an hook up with some of those chicks in the crowd 

10 days ago
12/1/12
Kevinbarbers1 -
JuicedBeast -

lol what makes u think i wont get better?

Every video you post is absolutely the same is why...Zero progress shown and you’re only getting worse in each video. It’s sad to see but hilariously pathetic at the same time. 

10 days ago
10/19/19
Bukkaked by Bombers -

Motherfucker!! Behind the back pass to the mic drop are you fucking kidding me!!  Shit was dope!

an the cherry on top was that god damn catchy aces song. Then I was like where the fuck is the belt..BAM! 

thanks for the support my friend appreciate that alot!!! and hey i gave u a shoutout in my video this morning !!

10 days ago
3/31/14
Kevinbarbers1 -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

thanks for the support my friend appreciate that alot!!! and hey i gave u a shoutout in my video this morning !!

Oh I saw it.mucho gracias sir

remember Kev..practice makes progression!

10 days ago
4/6/19

kevin barbers, you gotta tighten it up and shorten it up. nobody got 6+ min attention span kevin barbers

10 days ago
10/19/19
Bukkaked by Bombers -
Kevinbarbers1 -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

Oh I saw it.mucho gracias sir

remember Kev..practice makes progression!

for sure my friend!!! i will keep working on my way to the top !! thanku for the continued success!!

10 days ago
10/19/19
Wayne Glamcock -

kevin barbers, you gotta tighten it up and shorten it up. nobody got 6+ min attention span kevin barbers

thank u for your feedback!!!!

10 days ago
11/5/09

At least he's enjoying what he's doing. I wouldn't quit your day job yet though. 

10 days ago
6/28/10
WholeHog -

He's 40 years old and obviously not mentally stable. No job, lives with parents and as you can see is chasing "his dream" of becoming famous...at 40 years old with absolutely no talent.

There's a couple members who think it's a good troll to say he's a good poster and has talent.

If you say he doesn't have talent or seriously needs help it's only because you are a miserable person.

Pretty much sums it up.

10 days ago
10/19/19
KeezyDoesIt -

At least he's enjoying what he's doing. I wouldn't quit your day job yet though. 

exactly . living my dream. thanks for watching.

10 days ago
10/19/19
BrckNoHitBk -
WholeHog -

He's 40 years old and obviously not mentally stable. No job, lives with parents and as you can see is chasing "his dream" of becoming famous...at 40 years old with absolutely no talent.

There's a couple members who think it's a good troll to say he's a good poster and has talent.

If you say he doesn't have talent or seriously needs help it's only because you are a miserable person.

Pretty much sums it up.

28 years old actually. 

doo doordash at night and construction during the day.

yes moved back in with my parents when me and my ex gf of 2.5 years broke up

And yes. I am chasing my dream. And getting closer each time i work towards it.

10 days ago
12/1/12
Kevinbarbers1 -
BrckNoHitBk -
WholeHog -

Pretty much sums it up.

28 years old actually. 

doo doordash at night and construction during the day.

yes moved back in with my parents when me and my ex gf of 2.5 years broke up

And yes. I am chasing my dream. And getting closer each time i work towards it.

So what does your voice and acting coach think of your progress? Serious question. 

10 days ago
12/1/12
BrckNoHitBk -
WholeHog -

Pretty much sums it up.

Well said. Completely agree.