OtherGround Forums Osama Bin Laden protected by US government

5 days ago
6/11/10

According to this guy Alan Parrot. Seems to be pretty credible. A falconer that tried to get the US government’s assistance in going after Bin Laden back in the day. He tried when Bush was in office towards the end of his term, no one would help. He then tried to make contacts with people during Obama’s administration. No one would help.

An Attorney for Biden, Brian Ettinger was recorded in a phone call with him and then congressman Curt Weldon, saying that Bin Laden was allowed to live in Iran and being protected by the US government and made a deal to not attack the US.

Thought this deserved its own thread, considering the one this started, is about a different claim being made all together. I rather focus on the more probable, and provable claim with the audio recording and document evidence. Links below to documents and other information that corroborates his story.

NDA with Biden Attorney

https://puresocialnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/2011-00-00-Attorney-Brian-Ettinger-Ettinger-NDA-Letter-to-VP-Joe-Biden-Receipts-Threats-SUMMARY-DOC-1-Copy-1.pdf

Letter written by John Loftus to Michael Hayden Director of CIA.

https://puresocialnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/2007-07-13-John-Loftus-CIA-Submission-09-Final-Falcon-Authored-and-Sent-by-Loftus-1-1.pdf

Collection of documents

https://puresocialnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/2020-10-13-VP-Biden-Attorney-Ettinger-Congressman-Weldon-Secret-AQ-Iran-Peace-Treaty-1-1.pdf

5 days ago
6/11/10

Alan Parrot with Curt Weldon and Brian Ettinger
Edited: 5 days ago
9/20/19

Clinton could have killed him with an air strike but we had some Saudi allies who had kids and family members at said meeting so we held off. Good move. 

I hate religion and all of the stupid and racist reasons people hate Islam piss me off, but I fucking despise that faith. Islam is just fucking awful for good and rational reasons. Worse than any other mainstream faith and it’s not even close. 

6/11/10

Article written by John Joseph Loftus is an American author, former high level U.S. government prosecutor and former Army intelligence officer. He is the president of the Intelligence Summit.

https://vosizneias.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/loftus.pdf

5 days ago
6/11/10
HillboFrateTrane -

Clinton could have killed him with an air strike but we had some Saudi allies who had kids and family members at said meeting so we held off. Good move. 

I hate religion and all of the stupid and racist reasons people hate Islam piss me off, but I fucking despise that faith. Islam is just fucking awful for good and rational reasons. Worse than any other mainstream faith and it’s not even close. 

That was one of the things talked about in one of the articles I posted. They allowed him to live even before the 9/11 attacks.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/feathered-cocaine_b_4392859

5 days ago
7/12/15
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

you look at that "falconer" and think "he seems pretty credible"? 

lol

6/11/10
StankieEdgar -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

lol

He wears a turban because he’s a Sikh, so I guess he’s not credible because you’re a bigot?

No mention of the information or documents though, you say it’s his appearance that determines his credibility.

This is why we have corruption run amuck in this country. Because of morons like Stankie.

5 days ago
6/11/10

Documentary on Alan and his story:

5 days ago
6/8/06
Read Kill Bin Laden by Dalton Fury. The U.S. government let Bin Laden escape.
5 days ago
5/17/17
HillboFrateTrane -

It seems you hate islam for the same reasons everyone else does, but they are racist and you are not?

5 days ago
12/31/17

This is such old news. No one important cared then, and they wont this time either. I hope this wakes some people up to reality though.

5 days ago
6/11/10

5 days ago
6/11/10
55579 -

This is such old news. No one important cared then, and they wont this time either. I hope this wakes some people up to reality though.

Pretty much agree. Only reason I’m posting is because it’s documented proof of something many have talked about but it was just labeled “Conspiracy theory” nonsense.

5 days ago
6/11/10

TTT

5 days ago
4/11/10

In

5 days ago
6/11/10

5 days ago
5/22/05
I thought he was supposedly a former CIA agent?
5 days ago
6/11/10
banco - I thought he was supposedly a former CIA agent?

More likely an asset, not agent as far as I can tell. Read the John Loftus article posted above.

5 days ago
1/1/01

We had OBL dead to rights at tora bora but the decision came from on high to let the Afghans run the operation for political reasons, even though intelligence assets said ‘they will let him go’

sure enough, they let him escape 

5 days ago
6/11/10
tjmitch -

We had OBL dead to rights at tora bora but the decision came from on high to let the Afghans run the operation for political reasons, even though intelligence assets said ‘they will let him go’

sure enough, they let him escape 

Yes. Seems like since the Clinton Administration they had multiple times, and throughout the following administrations where he could have been captured or killed. I’m guessing that’s because of the deal we made with him per Ettingers comments on the phone call.

5 days ago
3/23/06

They said they were going to release AUDIO AND VIDEO of undeniable proof about Seal Team 6.  Haven’t seen anything released yet.  

5 days ago
10/6/17

For later 

5 days ago
11/16/17

I really think he's alive and in some area 51 type place and being used as a informit. 

*gets my tin foil hat more pointy*

5 days ago
7/12/15
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
StankieEdgar -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

lol

He wears a turban because he’s a Sikh, so I guess he’s not credible because you’re a bigot?

No mention of the information or documents though, you say it’s his appearance that determines his credibility.

This is why we have corruption run amuck in this country. Because of morons like Stankie.

He's a fucking falconer who wanted to track down OBL. You're like yes yes this guy is legit and not at all crazy. 

6/11/10
StankieEdgar -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
StankieEdgar -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

lol

He's a fucking falconer who wanted to track down OBL. You're like yes yes this guy is legit and not at all crazy. 

John Loftus went to the director of the CIA on his  behalf. I’d say that’s pretty damn credible. Lol

Just a little info about Loftus:

It is possible that John Loftus may know more intelligence secrets than anyone alive. As a Justice Department prosecutor, Loftus once held some of the highest security clearances in the world, with special access to NATO Cosmic, CIA codeword, and Top Secret Nuclear files. As a private attorney, he works without charge to help hundreds of intelligence agents obtain lawful permission to dec lassify and publish the hidden secrets of our times. He is the author of four history books, three of which have been made into films, two were international best sellers, and one was nominated for the Pulitzer Prize. In 2002, the SHOWTIME channel will begin filming “SECRET WARS,” the pilot of a television series based on Loftus’ life story, starring Jon Voight and Aidan Quinn.

As a young U.S. Army officer, John Loftus helped train Israelis on a covert operation that turned the tide of battle in the 1973 Yom Kippur War. During the Carter and Reagan Administrations, he investigated CIA cases and Nazi War Criminals for the Attorney General of the United States. In 1982, his “60 Minutes” expose of Nazis on the US government payroll won the Emmy Award for outstanding investigative journalism.