OtherGround Forums Other Gay Guys, Bachelorette Question

7/21/19 1:27 PM
2/13/16
2JupitersTooMany -

Yeah sure, but he called her out on the obvious and her unconscious self loathing was so triggered she couldn’t even talk to him 

I mean she’s crazy and a ho, fo sho.  But Luke is a sociopath as well. 

7/23/19 12:40 PM
1/1/01

RIP Luke. 

You had a good run bro.

7/23/19 1:18 PM
1/1/01

Lol she didn’t have sex - she fucked in a windmill! Then did it again!! 

7/23/19 6:44 PM
5/14/06
tjmitch -

Lol she didn’t have sex - she fucked in a windmill! Then did it again!! 

Hey so I’m thinking about marrying you.

I FUCKED IN A WINDMILL 

Edited: 7/23/19 8:14 PM
5/14/06

Ok, my effeminate brothers. Luke looked like a weird obsessive monster during the live show. But let’s be clear, any woman who defensively brings up the phrase “slut shaming” is at least part slut. 

7/24/19 12:21 AM
1/7/09

Funny how the guys are supposed to be ok with her riding as many cocks as she pleases

7/24/19 12:26 AM
5/14/06
TheDecider -

Funny how the guys are supposed to be ok with her riding as many cocks as she pleases

Ok Mr. scarlet letter slut shamaestro. Didn’t you see all the windmill shirts that say Jesus still loves me? You can totally fuck in as many windmills as you want, and Jesus doesn’t care at all because Mary Magdeline was a prostitute. 

7/24/19 12:28 AM
5/14/06

A dude can fuck in a lighthouse or a car wash, but a girl fucks one or two times in a windmill just hours before making out with another dude who is considering marrying her in a week and she’s a bad person? 

7/24/19 1:16 AM
4/1/11

I only saw that single episode and it made me want to rage vomit. 

Luke is manipulative and narcissistic ...and she is just mind-numbingly awful in every way. 

7/24/19 10:16 AM
1/1/01
SO if she picks one of the other dudes besides the one (we know for sure ) she banged out, he should be fine with her banging out the other dude, right?
7/24/19 10:43 AM
5/14/06
tjmitch - SO if she picks one of the other dudes besides the one (we know for sure ) she banged out, he should be fine with her banging out the other dude, right?

I predict whatever sorry guy ends up with this desperately insecure dick magnet can put up with her for about three months.

7/24/19 10:57 AM
5/14/06
DiscipleDojo -

Luke is manipulative and narcissistic ...and she is just mind-numbingly awful in every way. 

As a religious fellow, I imagine you’re cringing as these two strerling humans were credited for making faith visible on the Bachelor franchise for the first time, and the symbol of their profound connection with a higher power is a fuck windmill and the promise of immediate forgiveness from Jesus, who doesn’t mind it. 

7/24/19 1:01 PM
8/23/05

How the fuck is Luke manipulative, and narcassistic?

First of all it's a competition to WIN the affections of ONE chick in a house full of other guys, so that is already a challenge that I am positive isn't as easy mentally as it may seem to a regular TV watcher.

Second, they apparently DID fall for one another at first site, and like ANY person would, he got jealous, because in MY opinion, dude went ALL IN because he genuinely liked her a lot.

Third, as soon as Luke took off his clothes at the talent comp. every motherfucker in the house knew it was game over, because Luke was built like he trained!!!

After that, they all showed their bitterness by banding together, and talking shit about him to each other, and to Hannah, so YEA, I don't fucking blame him for defending himself and throwing them under the bus as hard as they were all throwing him. 

Did everyone forget it was a competition, and not a show to make friends in a fucking frat house???

Everyone was against the guy who was hands down gonna win.

THEN, she gets on his case for not opening up, and speaking his true feelings, and tells him to stop holding back, but then gets pissed at him for opening up and speaking his true feelings and not holding back???

THEN starts fucking these dudes, when only weeks prior, sends a guy home because he apparently had a chick HE was seeing before the show started? 

Like was there a grace period for when these guys were allowed to have dated someone before they could come onto the showe, but she can make out with half a dozen of them a night, and Fantasy Suite as much as she wants???

NAH, FUCK HER!!!

Team Luke right here....

(yes, I watch the Bachelor, and I am not gay)

7/24/19 3:35 PM
5/14/06

I agree Luke looked fine asking her if she was fucking other dudes, and she went insane because he triggered her whore guilt. But I think he’s a fucking weirdo. The reality is, his view of women is a pretty traditional Christian view (head of the household, etc.) so the way he talks is going to offend the modern female viewership. I also don’t blame him for not giving a fuck about a bunch of other dudes on a competitive show. But there’s no doubt he’s got a weird culty vibe, has an overly generous view of himself, and lacks self awareness imo. 

7/24/19 3:56 PM
12/5/02
2JupitersTooMany - 

Please move to UG. 

this thread is awesome and this is an underrated post.
Edited: 7/24/19 4:03 PM
5/14/06
Misclick
Edited: 7/24/19 5:51 PM
4/1/11
2JupitersTooMany -
DiscipleDojo -

As a religious fellow, I imagine you’re cringing as these two strerling humans were credited for making faith visible on the Bachelor franchise for the first time, and the symbol of their profound connection with a higher power is a fuck windmill and the promise of immediate forgiveness from Jesus, who doesn’t mind it. 

You have no idea, amigo...  

And you are spot on about her being triggered by his questioning her sexual promiscuity. As well as about his backpeddling when she admitted she had. Right then he should have stuck to his convictions and walked off the show instead of trying to manipulatively "pray over" her. 

I posted the following on Instagram that summarizes my thoughts as someone in ministry watching it...

------

Just watched the episode of #TheBachelorette from last week..the only verse that comes to mind is also the shortest of all: "Jesus wept" (John 11:35). The amount of manipulative delusional narcissism, wanton sexual immorality, self-justifying Scripture twisting, and crass profanity *coming from two people who openly claim to follow Jesus* is just heartbreaking. 

It is the antithesis of Christian discipleship on full display for all to see. They both acted with stunning hypocrisy that brings shame to the Gospel. Some may call this post judgmental, but my hope is that after seeing themselves these two will do some serious soul-searching. Because the New Testament is full of severe warnings for those who continue to engage in the behaviors they exhibited on this show all while claiming to love Jesus...from Jesus Himself, no less!

"If you love me, you will keep my commands." -Jesus (John 14:15)

"Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord,' and don't do the things I say?" -Jesus (Luke 6:46)

"But what comes out of the mouth comes from the heart, and this defiles a person. For from the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, sexual immoralities, thefts, false testimonies, slander. These are the things that defile a person..." -Jesus (Matthew 15:19-20a)

Friends, going to church...even being a self-described "spiritual leader" ***doesn't mean anything*** if our lives are not lived in self-sacrificial obedience, and genuine repentence from sin that flows from a transformed spirit. 
Yes, it's hard (trust me as a 41 year old lifelong single man!) and nothing is more deceitful than the human heart...especially when that heart is ours. But it is the life we accept when we say yes to the Gospel. 

For resources that may help you in your own discipleship growth, especially if you ever wonder what Scripture *actually* says about love, sex, romance, and marriage, I ESPECIALLY encourage you to watch our video series "To Know and Be Known: Forming a Thoughtful Christian Sexual Ethic" at:

www.discipledojo.org/to-know

7/24/19 10:31 PM
4/15/16

I can't believe I missed this thread!

I watched the entire season alone, and I could have been hashing it out with you guys?!? FML

FWIW  I think Hannah is the ugliest Bachelorette they've ever cast (other than the black girl that looks like a Wayans brother). She has that nasty red nose thing that some of the guys said was cute? Ugh.

I could go into detail about my dislike for many of the guys too (especially the musician guy), but since the season is over, I'll skip it.

7/24/19 10:38 PM
1/1/01

You can love Jesus and love cock. 

Edited: 7/24/19 11:00 PM
4/15/16

PS: Jed the musician who was so vocal about what a liar Like P was, turns out, he had a girlfriend and he left her to go on the show telling her it would launch his music career.

Also, I think it's pretty funny that the only dude she didn't bang was the guy she picked in the end. What a sucker.

7/24/19 11:08 PM
12/26/05
BillyRayChubbs -

First of all it's a competition to WIN the affections of ONE chick in a house full of other guys, so that is already a challenge that I am positive isn't as easy mentally as it may seem to a regular TV watcher.

Second, they apparently DID fall for one another at first site, and like ANY person would, he got jealous, because in MY opinion, dude went ALL IN because he genuinely liked her a lot.

Third, as soon as Luke took off his clothes at the talent comp. every motherfucker in the house knew it was game over, because Luke was built like he trained!!!

After that, they all showed their bitterness by banding together, and talking shit about him to each other, and to Hannah, so YEA, I don't fucking blame him for defending himself and throwing them under the bus as hard as they were all throwing him. 

Did everyone forget it was a competition, and not a show to make friends in a fucking frat house???

THEN, she gets on his case for not opening up, and speaking his true feelings, and tells him to stop holding back, but then gets pissed at him for opening up and speaking his true feelings and not holding back???

THEN starts fucking these dudes, when only weeks prior, sends a guy home because he apparently had a chick HE was seeing before the show started? 

Like was there a grace period for when these guys were allowed to have dated someone before they could come onto the showe, but she can make out with half a dozen of them a night, and Fantasy Suite as much as she wants???

NAH, FUCK HER!!!

Team Luke right here....

I have never watched a moment of this show, but after this description, I'm on board with luke.

Fuck the hoes.

WAR LUKE.

7/24/19 11:14 PM
5/14/06

Luke better show up as a late dark horse on Bachelor Paradise. Jawline sharp, pecks bouncing over a pair of tasty board shorts, just plowing thorough relationship like the reaper, destroying everything in his path, and then blasting off to a prayer service like a boss. 

7/24/19 11:19 PM
4/15/16
CavemanDave -
BillyRayChubbs -

NAH, FUCK HER!!!

Team Luke right here....

I have never watched a moment of this show, but after this description, I'm on board with luke.

Fuck the hoes.

WAR LUKE.

I'm actually team Luke as well.

This bitch had the nerve to compare Luke P not getting along with a bunch of guys that are dating his girlfriend, to her banging multiple guys before her date with him.

Fuck that ho. 

7/24/19 11:20 PM
5/14/06

Behold, the Norse God of the Relationship Underworld and Patron Saint of Masculinity
7/24/19 11:27 PM
5/14/06

I’m not fully boarded on the Team Luke train, but I’ve got half an ass cheek on the caboose, and he’s a powerful arch angel of the Bachelorette end times compared to that penis hoarding succubus woman.