OtherGround Forums Other Gay Guys, Bachelorette Question

7/24/19 11:34 PM
2/13/16
2JupitersTooMany -

I agree Luke looked fine asking her if she was fucking other dudes, and she went insane because he triggered her whore guilt. But I think he’s a fucking weirdo. The reality is, his view of women is a pretty traditional Christian view (head of the household, etc.) so the way he talks is going to offend the modern female viewership. I also don’t blame him for not giving a fuck about a bunch of other dudes on a competitive show. But there’s no doubt he’s got a weird culty vibe, has an overly generous view of himself, and lacks self awareness imo. 

This stuff.  Dudes a weirdo but you kinda need to be an ass hat to go on one of these shows.

jon Paul Jones FTW

7/24/19 11:36 PM
5/14/06

John Paul Jones killed the tell all show. He’s gonna kill on Paradise. If that girl sells his hair on EBay, better get your debit cards ready boys because I play to win. 

7/25/19 12:02 AM
1/19/12

She is a psycho bitch. Has massive issues and always needs to be right and can never be in the wrong. So fucking confrontational.

The wife and I think Peter is a genuine, decent kid. That’s why we hope he isn’t the one Hannah chooses. Let the preppy bro dude from Jupiter whose family is loaded (again) take that massive head case. Or the musician. 

Peter would be a good bachelor.

7/25/19 12:42 AM
4/15/16
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

She is a psycho bitch. Has massive issues and always needs to be right and can never be in the wrong. So fucking confrontational.

The wife and I think Peter is a genuine, decent kid. That’s why we hope he isn’t the one Hannah chooses. Let the preppy bro dude from Jupiter whose family is loaded (again) take that massive head case. Or the musician. 

Peter would be a good bachelor.

I'm pretty sure the one douche that she blue balled in the fantasy suite is the poor loser that gets stuck with this nasty hag.

My hunch is that phony bore Mike will be their first black bachelor next season.

Also, watching the men tell all, Hannah said "the fantasy suite is not just for sex." However when she was sitting with Tyler during the fantasy suite date, she told him she'd have to pass on the fantasy suite because she wasn't ready for sex. Of course he reminded her that they could spend the night together and not have sex.

7/25/19 12:51 AM
5/14/06

I thought they already announced that the crybaby black fellow was the next bachelor. 

7/25/19 12:52 AM
5/14/06

Demi should have been the bachelorette instead of this turd. 

7/25/19 1:32 AM
2/13/16
2JupitersTooMany -

Luke better show up as a late dark horse on Bachelor Paradise. Jawline sharp, pecks bouncing over a pair of tasty board shorts, just plowing thorough relationship like the reaper, destroying everything in his path, and then blasting off to a prayer service like a boss. 

Eh he’s a midget though 

7/25/19 8:25 AM
5/10/08
CavemanDave -
BillyRayChubbs -

How the fuck is Luke manipulative, and narcassistic?

First of all it's a competition to WIN the affections of ONE chick in a house full of other guys, so that is already a challenge that I am positive isn't as easy mentally as it may seem to a regular TV watcher.

Second, they apparently DID fall for one another at first site, and like ANY person would, he got jealous, because in MY opinion, dude went ALL IN because he genuinely liked her a lot.

Third, as soon as Luke took off his clothes at the talent comp. every motherfucker in the house knew it was game over, because Luke was built like he trained!!!

After that, they all showed their bitterness by banding together, and talking shit about him to each other, and to Hannah, so YEA, I don't fucking blame him for defending himself and throwing them under the bus as hard as they were all throwing him. 

Did everyone forget it was a competition, and not a show to make friends in a fucking frat house???

Everyone was against the guy who was hands down gonna win.

THEN, she gets on his case for not opening up, and speaking his true feelings, and tells him to stop holding back, but then gets pissed at him for opening up and speaking his true feelings and not holding back???

THEN starts fucking these dudes, when only weeks prior, sends a guy home because he apparently had a chick HE was seeing before the show started? 

Like was there a grace period for when these guys were allowed to have dated someone before they could come onto the showe, but she can make out with half a dozen of them a night, and Fantasy Suite as much as she wants???

NAH, FUCK HER!!!

Team Luke right here....

(yes, I watch the Bachelor, and I am not gay)

I have never watched a moment of this show, but after this description, I'm on board with luke.

Fuck the hoes.

WAR LUKE.

Like Dave, I too have never watched this show but happened to be reading 3 pages of a show I have never watched and agree with Billy Ray Chubbs.

PS - did I mention that I never watched this show?

7/25/19 8:31 AM
5/14/06
lionsoul -
CavemanDave -
BillyRayChubbs -

First of all it's a competition to WIN the affections of ONE chick in a house full of other guys, so that is already a challenge that I am positive isn't as easy mentally as it may seem to a regular TV watcher.

Second, they apparently DID fall for one another at first site, and like ANY person would, he got jealous, because in MY opinion, dude went ALL IN because he genuinely liked her a lot.

Third, as soon as Luke took off his clothes at the talent comp. every motherfucker in the house knew it was game over, because Luke was built like he trained!!!

After that, they all showed their bitterness by banding together, and talking shit about him to each other, and to Hannah, so YEA, I don't fucking blame him for defending himself and throwing them under the bus as hard as they were all throwing him. 

Did everyone forget it was a competition, and not a show to make friends in a fucking frat house???

THEN, she gets on his case for not opening up, and speaking his true feelings, and tells him to stop holding back, but then gets pissed at him for opening up and speaking his true feelings and not holding back???

THEN starts fucking these dudes, when only weeks prior, sends a guy home because he apparently had a chick HE was seeing before the show started? 

Like was there a grace period for when these guys were allowed to have dated someone before they could come onto the showe, but she can make out with half a dozen of them a night, and Fantasy Suite as much as she wants???

NAH, FUCK HER!!!

Team Luke right here....

I have never watched a moment of this show, but after this description, I'm on board with luke.

Fuck the hoes.

WAR LUKE.

Like Dave, I too have never watched this show but happened to be reading 3 pages of a show I have never watched and agree with Billy Ray Chubbs.

As a guy who never watched the show, how did you feel when Luke had physical contact with that other guy while they were playing rugby? Are we not civilized men? If you prick me in a windmill, do I not bleed? Hopefully they learned their lesson and switch to fag football. 

7/25/19 8:31 AM
5/14/06

*flag

7/25/19 8:43 AM
5/14/06

Let’s have a season with women like this and a very successful businessman who has to try to survive with his life
7/25/19 8:48 AM
5/10/08
2JupitersTooMany -
lionsoul -
CavemanDave -
BillyRayChubbs -

NAH, FUCK HER!!!

Team Luke right here....

Fuck the hoes.

WAR LUKE.

As a guy who never watched the show, how did you feel when Luke had physical contact with that other guy while they were playing rugby? Are we not civilized men? If you prick me in a windmill, do I not bleed? Hopefully they learned their lesson and switch to fag football. 

As a guy who never watched the show, I would be infuriated with Luke getting physical.

Especially for body slamming that poor munchkin.

In what world would any guy be ok with his woman to bang 3 other dudes (in a windmill) the week before he asked her to marry him?

The whole thing is preposterous.  Shows you that Luke was actually serious about making her his wife.

War Luke.

7/25/19 8:48 AM
5/14/06

“When Lucinda’s powerful body was standing over me like a Russian gargoyle in the fantasy suite, I knew she probably had gonnorhea, but she looked hungry, and I was thinking about my children.”

Edited: 7/25/19 12:12 PM
1/19/12
2JupitersTooMany -

From the clips that were shown of Bachelor in Paradise, apparently she is bi. There could have been male and female contestants on her season!

7/25/19 12:18 PM
5/14/06
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
2JupitersTooMany -

From the clips that were shown of Bachelor in Paradise, apparently she is bi. There could have been male and female contestants on her season!

Yeah, she’s really broken up about sucking on a female and a dude. She’s a lunatic, but she’s entertaining af. 

7/29/19 10:48 PM
8/10/07

wow she's definitely, 100%, without question picking Tyler after tonight.  Zero chemistry on her other date, literally puked, and left with an awkward hug (after hooking up with Tyler).  They are trying to hype this up as the most dramatic finale ever but this is beyond obvious.  

7/30/19 1:11 AM
5/14/06

I was at a bar, forgot what day it was, and they had it on silent up on the monitor, and I saw her holding that pilot’s hand and laughing and smiling with him and I said, wow, I didn’t expect her to pick him. And some girl at the bar says, no, she dumped this guy. And then I thought, of course she did, but she can’t help herself snuggling up with this guy like she’s going to prom. They probably found a windmill on the way out. 

7/30/19 1:33 AM
12/13/15
CryLikeAGoat -

I love this thread & you. 

I love loving this thread. 

7/30/19 10:01 AM
4/15/16

Tyler has this in lock.

But do you guys think he's going to be upset when he learns that of the three guys she went to the fantasy suite with, he was the only one she didn't have sex with?

7/30/19 10:14 AM
5/14/06
Hashtag -

Tyler has this in lock.

But do you guys think he's going to be upset when he learns that of the three guys she went to the fantasy suite with, he was the only one she didn't have sex with?

Do you think it’s possible that she knew she was going to pick him, so she wanted a chance to screw those other two dudes before she sent them home, and in some twisted way she was saving her night w him so that it would be special?

7/30/19 10:22 AM
2/13/16
2JupitersTooMany -

I was at a bar, forgot what day it was, and they had it on silent up on the monitor, and I saw her holding that pilot’s hand and laughing and smiling with him and I said, wow, I didn’t expect her to pick him. And some girl at the bar says, no, she dumped this guy. And then I thought, of course she did, but she can’t help herself snuggling up with this guy like she’s going to prom. They probably found a windmill on the way out. 

Lmao at found a windmill on the way out.  

What fucking bar has the bachelor on??

7/30/19 10:46 AM
5/14/06
Darth Potato -
2JupitersTooMany -

Chili’s. I had a six months old gift card and imagine my delight as a man experimenting with his identity when Bachelorette was on instead of the hickey game. 

7/30/19 10:54 AM
5/14/06

I said hickey game and I meant hockey, but maybe this is all just one big motherfucking windmill defiling hickey game to these people. 

7/30/19 11:53 AM
1/1/01
lol he put the wood to her 4 times, then got dumped. See, that's why you have to put it in her 2 hole, so at the tell all you can ask the guy she picks if she still takes t in the ass.
7/30/19 12:01 PM
2/13/16
2JupitersTooMany -
Darth Potato -
2JupitersTooMany -

Chili’s. I had a six months old gift card and imagine my delight as a man experimenting with his identity when Bachelorette was on instead of the hickey game. 

LOL