OtherGround Forums Other Gay Guys, Bachelorette Question

25 days ago
5/14/06

“This past January 2019, she called me while The Bachelor was airing saying that she wanted me back again once she had her own place and was more stable since The Bachelorwould end up bringing in money.

But I told her I couldn’t do that and congratulated her on her success, trying to move the conversation back to a friendly level. We spoke a few times after that, mainly small talk. I care about her as a person and didn’t want to lose the connection we had.”

This is a totally different chick than the blonde on the show. 

25 days ago
8/23/05

Hypocrital Ass Hannah!!!

Gets pissy with guys for having relationships before the show

Comes onto Paradise to show support for her friend who has a relationship prior to, and during show, and they bring the fucking girl on, and make her a PART of the show.

WHAT THE FUCK

25 days ago
5/14/06

Demi and new chick, here’s a date card to rekindle your relationship. 

*the crowd roars* 

25 days ago
5/14/06

24 days ago
1/1/01

So Demi and her gf get a free vacation 

Stupid

24 days ago
4/15/16
pigpen -

Stupid

Yep. And people that know her are saying it was planned before she ever agreed to do the show.

She's opportunistic trash.

23 days ago
1/19/12
Hashtag -
pigpen -

Stupid

Yep. And people that know her are saying it was planned before she ever agreed to do the show.

Do unfair to Derrick. He would be a good Bachelor, if Peter isn’t it. You would think Peter would be up for it, that would have been announced already. 

14 days ago
1/1/01

Yo this bitch is crying over JPJ after ONE DATE ahahahahahahaha 

14 days ago
5/14/06

That’s paradise baby 

14 days ago
2/13/16
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
Hashtag -
pigpen -

Stupid

Do unfair to Derrick. He would be a good Bachelor, if Peter isn’t it. You would think Peter would be up for it, that would have been announced already. 

Derks annoying as fuck.

looks like the love child of Jim from the office and ratatouille 

14 days ago
1/19/12
Darth Potato -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
Hashtag -
pigpen -

Stupid

Derks annoying as fuck.

Fuck you bud! I’m team Derrick.

I legit LOL when people say JBJ is smart. Half the time he has no idea what he is saying. It seems like he tosses in words randomly into a sentence that does not fit. Like the word “endeavour” 

13 days ago
2/13/16
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
Darth Potato -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
Hashtag -
pigpen -

Stupid

Derks annoying as fuck.

I legit LOL when people say JBJ is smart. Half the time he has no idea what he is saying. It seems like he tosses in words randomly into a sentence that does not fit. Like the word “endeavour” 

Lmao fuck Derrick and JBJ, i would love for Wells to just hit em with the truth hammer “Derrick nobody here likes you.  JBJ, you screwed the pooch with two hotties.  You both should go home”

My wife was telling me last night that JBJ is supposed to be really smart and I’m like wtf!?!?  Dudes an air head 

13 days ago
1/19/12
Darth Potato -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
Darth Potato -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
Hashtag -
pigpen -

Stupid

Derks annoying as fuck.

Lmao fuck Derrick and JBJ, i would love for Wells to just hit em with the truth hammer “Derrick nobody here likes you.  JBJ, you screwed the pooch with two hotties.  You both should go home”

My wife was telling me last night that JBJ is supposed to be really smart and I’m like wtf!?!?  Dudes an air head 

Haha! Wells is gold. The song intro and him make most of the show for me.

13 days ago
1/1/01
I used to like JBJ, now I think he is a bitch. And he should be knocking the bottom out of that ditzy blonde. fuck him.
13 days ago
2/13/16
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
Darth Potato -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
Darth Potato -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
Hashtag -
pigpen -

Stupid

Derks annoying as fuck.

Lol after JBJ talks to the twin about being into the rotty black chick with the huge nattys, Wells is like..

“So do you think that went well....? Or... do you think that went not so well..?”  I was rolling after that.

13 days ago
1/1/01
multiculturaljoseph -

Yo this bitch is crying over JPJ after ONE DATE ahahahahahahaha 

JPJ having a sobbing breakdown over a chick he never even went on a date with

Embarrassing

13 days ago
1/19/12
Darth Potato -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
Darth Potato -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
Darth Potato -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
Hashtag -
pigpen -

Stupid

Derks annoying as fuck.

Lol after JBJ talks to the twin about being into the rotty black chick with the huge nattys, Wells is like..

“So do you think that went well....? Or... do you think that went not so well..?”  I was rolling after that.

LOL, I was too! His and Demi’s impression of JBJ are hilarious as well

13 days ago
1/1/01

13 days ago
1/1/01

The producers and cast should be arrested and charged for forcing that poor gay man to kiss that Asian lady. 

13 days ago
4/15/16
multiculturaljoseph -

The producers and cast should be arrested and charged for forcing that poor gay man to kiss that Asian lady. 

I haven't seen this week's episodes yet, bud In definitely looking forward to whatever you're referring to.

JPJ was a total jealous fuck head. That says, Derrik did come across completely phony. 

I'm still sour that Demi gets to have her girlfriend from back home on the show. If a hetero guy did that, they'd be skewered.

10 days ago
5/14/06

Clay is the biggest loser. Clearly obsessed with his ex and dating the worst woman on the show. 

Demi is still whining about coming out to the world even though she’s been making out with a chick for weeks on national television. 

JPJ is a lunatic in this endeavor, but his integrity is impeccable. 

Blake badly wants to smash the new blonde but he’ll wait to text her until after the show. 

6 days ago
1/1/01

My god these guys are all bitch made. They cry like a toddler at the drop of the hat. 

Oh, and lol at going to live in that dudes van. 

But lord help me the big natural hangers on the chick prom dancing with that cry baby jpj 

6 days ago
2/28/03

You guys don’t get it. Jpj is a genius.  He says stupid things, presents like bill and ted, and can’t control his emotions, but he’s a genius!!!!

6 days ago
1/19/12

I need to hear a conversation between JPJ and Connor

JPJ: Dude

Connor: Duuuuuuuude

6 days ago
5/14/06

Connor has the worst voice of any guy, anywhere, ever.  Could he stand to wear a tank top now and then? His nipples are voice lightning rods.