8/11/19 11:36 PM
9/13/08
Flaboy239 -

This close to my first albatross. 317 yard par 4. Kick in eagle.

I would have missed that putt.....

8/12/19 12:06 AM
7/15/11
Billco -
Flaboy239 -

This close to my first albatross. 317 yard par 4. Kick in eagle.

I would have missed that putt.....

Lol yes sir. I’ve made plenty of eagles throughout my days and that putt would’ve made my knees shake worse than a 20ft putt. Oh to be 16 again when those putts didn’t mean shit!

8/13/19 11:53 AM
4/29/09

John Daly blocked me on Twitter for saying if he can smoke cigarettes he shouldn’t be using a cart lol pussy

8/13/19 12:08 PM
1/30/03
Chomas -

John Daly blocked me on Twitter for saying if he can smoke cigarettes he shouldn’t be using a cart lol pussy

I'm not sure smoking is what has his hips and knees all fucked up.

But I'm not a doctor

29 days ago
1/30/03

$150 to get my amateur status back. Fuck the usga.

29 days ago
8/25/15
Animal Chin -
Chomas -

I'm not sure smoking is what has his hips and knees all fucked up.

But I'm not a doctor

This.

When you think you got em.....

29 days ago
1/30/03

It would be cool to see Dahmen do something big here. That guy is a great interview.

29 days ago
9/13/08

JT went wild 

29 days ago
1/30/03

For damn sure. Going to be hard to catch tomorrow

29 days ago
9/13/08
Animal Chin -

For damn sure. Going to be hard to catch tomorrow

He did blow a 4 or 5 stroke lead this year. I am pulling for him though. 

29 days ago
4/6/05

That was fun to watch. Thomas was in the zone.

I thought he was gonna blow it when he got the ball wet on 15 but he saved par then holed out on 16 with an eagle. 

Waking up early for El Tigre tomorrow. Hes gonna need to shoot a 67 again to stand a chance moving on.

27 days ago
1/30/03

My man Augie lost in the U.S. Am today. 

Watch out for him in a couple of years. He's going to be a good pro.

26 days ago
12/24/16
was thinking about heading to East Lake Saturday and/or Sunday. lost interest after Sunday
26 days ago
7/15/11
gtr7816 - was thinking about heading to East Lake Saturday and/or Sunday. lost interest after Sunday

You’ve been quiet this year. Change meds???

;D

22 days ago
12/24/16
Matrix - 
gtr7816 - was thinking about heading to East Lake Saturday and/or Sunday. lost interest after Sunday

;D

no,still on Miller Lite just lowered the dosage . this format for the Tour Championship is the worst in my opinion.
22 days ago
7/15/11
gtr7816 -
Matrix - 

;D

no,still on Miller Lite just lowered the dosage . this format for the Tour Championship is the worst in my opinion.

Haha yeah it’s strange to say the least. I’m not really for or against it tbh.

22 days ago
1/30/03
Matrix -
gtr7816 -
Matrix - 

;D

I like that now if you win the tournament, you also win the FedEx cup.

It didn't happen often, but having 2 champions after a tournament was a little silly.

22 days ago
7/15/11
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
gtr7816 -
Matrix - 

;D

It didn't happen often, but having 2 champions after a tournament was a little silly.

Yeah that’s one part I like for sure.

Lightning strikes a tree and debris falls on 4 people and 2 more are ejected from a cart due to the concussion of it. Damnit boy!

22 days ago
1/30/03
Matrix -
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
gtr7816 -
Matrix - 

;D

Yeah that’s one part I like for sure.

Lightning strikes a tree and debris falls on 4 people and 2 more are ejected from a cart due to the concussion of it. Damnit boy!

Shit is serious.

In Mobile it seemed like every day in the summer we had a lightning delay. It's one of the things golf pros fucking hate the most. I can't count how many times I've heard "how much longer?" and "what's the radar look like?". The horn will blow when it's clear and my radar looks just like the one you're looking at on your phone.

One time people got restless and decided they were going to go to the putting green because the storm was moving. A tree got hit right beside it and blew the roots up out of the ground and fucked up an irrigation pipe so water was shooting everywhere. After that it seemed to get a little easier to get everyone off the course and into the clubhouse.

22 days ago
7/15/11

Yeah it’s nothing to play with

21 days ago
1/30/03

Half shank by Thomas just now. He may not recover

21 days ago
1/30/03

Follows it up with back to back chunk wedge shots.

Done

21 days ago
1/30/03

Triple boggnee. Ouch

21 days ago
4/29/09
Animal Chin -

Triple boggnee. Ouch

Painful to watch ... that’s gonna kill his tourney 

21 days ago
1/30/03
Chomas -
Animal Chin -

Triple boggnee. Ouch

Painful to watch ... that’s gonna kill his tourney 

The only good thing in that is that it happened so late in the round. Maybe between rounds he can settle down and get his shit together.

It's not easy after looking up and seeing that shot though.