OtherGround Forums Passes Like An Ass, Eats Huge Plate Of Sh1t

13 days ago
10/17/08

My gawd this idiot passing on the gravel shoulder and not wearing a seatbelt.

Horrifying dashcam footage captures a passenger getting thrown from an SUV that flipped in a high-speed highway crash that killed the driver

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6359031/Shocking-moment-passenger-thrown-air-truck-flies-highway-killing-driver.html

13 days ago
3/23/14

I only skimmed the article, but the passenger who was launched survived? Hopefully that person is incredibly lucky and it's one of those rare times some people walk away with minimal injury despite how bad the accident appears.

13 days ago
6/23/12

Lol

13 days ago
5/1/14
RockTheVote -

Lol

That was my reaction too.

13 days ago
10/20/10

Triple spin with a backflip in the pike position and...............Hes dead.

13 days ago
8/15/07
The car she was passing should be held criminally liable.

Stay. The. Fuck. Out. Of. The. Lefthand. Lane. You. Stupid. Slow. Motherfuckers.
13 days ago
8/16/11

I was hoping this was going to be about Lonzo Ball.

13 days ago
1/1/01
Soul Gravy - The car she was passing should be held criminally liable.

Stay. The. Fuck. Out. Of. The. Lefthand. Lane. You. Stupid. Slow. Motherfuckers.

Disagree. The car in the left lane was going faster than the cars to the right. Looks like the person in the truck decided to pass on the gravel rather then wait for the car in front of them to pass the cars on the right.

Unless there's more to it than what we see there, the driver of the truck did it to themselves 

13 days ago
2/21/10

Dumb bitch

Looks like it was opening up to 3 lanes

13 days ago
2/22/09

Soul Gravy is trolling. The car in the left lane was clearly passing.

Natural selection at work IMO.

13 days ago
8/15/07
It doesn't matter if you're in the lefthand lane because you're passing. Lefthand lane goes to the person driving the fastest overall. If you're in the lefthand lane passing someone in the right, and someone comes up behind you, you need to move the fuck back over immediately to the righthand lane and let that person pass you.
13 days ago
6/20/11
Soul Gravy - It doesn't matter if you're in the lefthand lane because you're passing. Lefthand lane goes to the person driving the fastest overall. If you're in the lefthand lane passing someone in the right, and someone comes up behind you, you need to move the fuck back over immediately to the righthand lane and let that person pass you.

No you don’t have to do shit, I’m not passing somebody at a snails pace but I’m not speeding up for some cock sucker driving like an asshole.

13 days ago
8/7/12

im a completely admitted asshole on the road, to an extent. It does look like the infinity sped up once they realized what was happening and in doing so probably had a part to play in the accident. Not to mention that it looks like the driver of the infinity drove off. Whether they thought they were at fault or not they are going to get rung up for leaving a scene of an automobile accident and more then likely spend some jail time over it, deservingly so. All sorts of wrong by all parties involved. Now we dont know what was happening prior to the accident. Maybe that infinity was erratically driving or maybe they were even harrasing the deiver of the truck. Either way the truck chick was at fault and the driver of the infinity had a part in that too.

13 days ago
6/23/12
shaqitup -
Soul Gravy - It doesn't matter if you're in the lefthand lane because you're passing. Lefthand lane goes to the person driving the fastest overall. If you're in the lefthand lane passing someone in the right, and someone comes up behind you, you need to move the fuck back over immediately to the righthand lane and let that person pass you.

No you don’t have to do shit, I’m not passing somebody at a snails pace but I’m not speeding up for some cock sucker driving like an asshole.

Lol... It isn't called the fastest car lane. Its called the passing lane. If you're passing, you're good. 

13 days ago
4/13/12
RockTheVote -
shaqitup -

Lol... It isn't called the fastest car lane. Its called the passing lane. If you're passing, you're good. 

Th

13 days ago
8/15/07
RockTheVote - 
shaqitup -

No.
13 days ago
8/15/07
shaqitup - 

You need to stay the fuck out of the left lane then.
13 days ago
1/23/13
The car in front was passing slower cars to the right. Give it 10 seconds to clear and for them to move over before you go ahead and suicide yourself.
13 days ago
1/1/01
RockTheVote - 
shaqitup -

This.

You have no responsibility, legal or otherwise, to monitor the speed/acceleration of cars on the road behind you.

If someone is maintaining the legally required safe distance behind you, then they can't be going any faster than you. And you're not required to have traced their trajectory from some point farther down the road behind you.

Nobody knows what your dream-speed is, and they're not required to care. Only to be passing the traffic on the right.
13 days ago
4/11/10

This isn’t even remotely true. You’re that person that rides someone’s ass if they are doing 85 in a 65, aren’t you?

13 days ago
4/1/15
RockTheVote -
shaqitup -

“Fastest car lane”. I like the sound of that.

13 days ago
8/15/07
Poleeko - 

This isn’t even remotely true. You’re that person that rides someone’s ass if they are doing 85 in a 65, aren’t you?

You need to move out of the way.
Edited: 13 days ago
8/15/07
13 days ago
2/19/06

Not wearing a seatbelt is still a thing? It seams the only people I ever notice not wearing one are low class losers. 

13 days ago
1/18/06
stevezur - 

Not wearing a seatbelt is still a thing? It seams the only people I ever notice not wearing one are low class losers. 

Ya wtf. I click my belt in and do my best Power Rangers megazord air chop to double fist pump. Car won't start without it.