OtherGround Forums Passive Jay has inspired me

4/29/20 9:20 AM
5/23/12
SergesBeefyHopeFlaps -

I used to play drums back in the day, since the age of 13. I was pretty good. Very good actually. I had to sell my drums 3 years ago, and I hadn't played them for 2 years prior. Today I decided to take the plunge and get an electric kit.

Big purchase, but worth it. 

That is awesome!

12/29/03
Morgz - 
WikiTheWalrus -

Just because I like this video

That was cool.

Not really my jam, and a bit cymbal heavy for my taste. those nit picky criticisms asside, she’s bad ass and that’s a cool video. 

That was really good. The drums sound great, makes me wonder if they are sampled over acoustic or straight acoustic recording. Love the cymbals too. Big fan of Paiste
12/26/19

Thread title says inspired by Jay....

But I see no link to a GFM to pay for your drum set.

4/29/20 9:23 AM
12/29/03
KhabibWinsTheRematch - 

I mean... if you think people would donate...
4/29/20 9:24 AM
5/23/12
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

That sounds like a great idea! I have never started a GoFundMe, how do you go about doing it?

4/29/20 9:59 AM
12/26/19
Passive Jay -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

That sounds like a great idea! I have never started a GoFundMe, how do you go about doing it?

Make a mindfully obtuse thread title. Be it about a costume you've always wanted but can't afford, or about how you just wish you could give your wife a dream wedding you can't afford, even if it's sponsored by the OG. There's obvious ways of asking for money without coming out and saying it. Or however you got that other forum to buy you a bass guitar. 

Help him out, you're the king of it.

4/29/20 10:08 AM
5/23/12
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Passive Jay -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

Make a mindfully obtuse thread title. Be it about a costume you've always wanted but can't afford, or about how you just wish you could give your wife a dream wedding you can't afford, even if it's sponsored by the OG. There's obvious ways of asking for money without coming out and saying it. Or however you got that other forum to buy you a bass guitar. 

Help him out, you're the king of it.

Where in the world do you get the idea that I asked for money for my wedding? 

That might be what amuses me the most, people getting all worked up when they are 100% wrong.

My wedding cost 900 bucks and was in the basement of a pizza place. At no point did I ask for money for my wedding.

Wookie suit was a joke. OH NO THE OG GAVE PASSIVE JAY $150 DOLLARS TOWARD A WOOKIE SUIT. I paid for the rest and made videos for everyone that had donated. 

Other forum did not buy me a bass guitar. Guy there thought that my current bass was garbage and sent me an old one of his. 

4/29/20 10:24 AM
5/1/14

A friend of mine has an electric set in his garage. It's pretty expensive and has a ton of extras on it. Cowbells, like a gong looking thing and just tons of drums.

Well we all went out one night in his minivan and when we got back to his house he goes to park it in the garage. Well another friend of ours was acting like a drunk asshole in the back. My biddy turns around to tell him to calm the fuck down and creams his drum set with the van.

He was fucking devastated. He managed to only need to replace one drum and 2 of the cymbals. Guy that was being a dick helped cover the cost.

6 days ago
6/27/05

6 days ago
9/13/06

Gettin’ the band back together!

6 days ago
1/1/01

Edited: 6 days ago
1/13/04

PJay missed his minister calling but CV has perhaps showed us he might be the one...

6 days ago
3/9/12

Nice lookin set Serge! 

6 days ago
12/29/03

Nice stu!

I'm still looking at another 3 weeks to get my set. Super excited though. Got an iron cobra double bass pedal ordered as well.