OtherGround Forums Peaceful liberals act reasonably when interviewed.

8 days ago
1/1/01

8 days ago
9/29/13

Start curb stomping these dweebs.  

8 days ago
9/29/13

Isolated incident.  One would have to spend a lot of time searching for similar instances 

8 days ago
9/9/11

That fat fuck was such a tough guy with a small female

8 days ago
1/12/10
Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla -

Fucking this!

just like the black guy that stopped in the road and got out, walked right past white guys that were his size, and started berating a small asian dude and spit on a woman. Home boy woulda gotten pistol whipped if that happened in my presence! 

8 days ago
7/31/09

They got scared real quick when random shirtless black guy showed up lol

8 days ago
9/10/07

6 year olds don't get gender re-assignment surgery.

6 year olds don't get hormone blockers.

lol at the small government conservatives rallying for legislators to replace doctors.

8 days ago
5/16/19
mrblonde1281 -

Start curb stomping these dweebs.  

Haha

Only took one post to undermine the canard OP was selling!

You're as hero

8 days ago
5/16/19
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla -

Fucking this!

just like the black guy that stopped in the road and got out, walked right past white guys that were his size, and started berating a small asian dude and spit on a woman. Home boy woulda gotten pistol whipped if that happened in my presence! 

Cmon fatso

Even on the internet no one believes you

8 days ago
10/19/14
dabigchet -

lol at the small government conservatives rallying for legislators to replace doctors.

Whenever I read your comments on this forum, I am embarrassed for your stupidity.

If you don't think parents are pushing hormones on children far before puberty, you're dumber than I even expected. It's more likely you are simply lying.

Edited: 8 days ago
9/23/07
LOL at Flushface Mcweakslap and his fat dad.
8 days ago
9/10/07
RichardSteel -
dabigchet -

Whenever I read your comments on this forum, I am embarrassed for your stupidity.

If you don't think parents are pushing hormones on children far before puberty, you're dumber than I even expected. It's more likely you are simply lying.

did she ask about "far before puberty"? why would doctors be prescribing puberty blockers for kids not near puberty?

she asked about surgery and hormones for 6 year olds, specifically, multiple times. how dishonest can you possibly be?

8 days ago
2/5/06

Later

8 days ago
1/25/04

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/usa/455696-kids-given-hormones-transgender-panel/amp/

Cross-sex hormone therapy age down to 8 in US govt-funded study, doctor finds

8 days ago
7/22/04
they do this shit because they know these people wont check them.

8 days ago
9/10/07

so, no surgeries or hormone replacements at 6, then?

why, do you think, she mentioned that age specifically over and over again if there is absolutely no such medical procedure/prescription being done at that age? oklahoma44: its your thread, bro. give this one a go, won't you?

isn't it weird? to be interviewing people about a hypothetical medical procedure or prescription that has never been conducted? and inquire as to whether the federal government should take action against this fictional procedure?

8 days ago
1/25/04
dabigchet - 

why, do you think, she mentioned that age specifically over and over again if there is absolutely no such medical procedure/prescription being done at that age? oklahoma44: its your thread, bro. give this one a go, won't you?

isn't it weird? to be interviewing people about a hypothetical medical procedure or prescription that has never been conducted? and inquire as to whether the federal government should take action against this fictional procedure?

Her point is to see where where people stand in regards to the cut off age.

She also mentioned 10-years-old, 18-years-old, and underage children. Going as low as 6 should cause every single person she interviewed to say "No, a 6 year-old should not be taking transitioning hormones or have gender reassignment surgery."

7 days ago
12/23/08

*walks face first into camera* followed by "Get that shit out of my face."

*walks up to someone else* followed by "Do not walk up to me."

lol.  What a lunatic.

7 days ago
1/1/01
These leftists don't make much sense. They operate with emotion instead of logic. Political correctness guides them.

That's why they fear debates and such open dialogue.

They fear the truth - either censoring it or hiding from it in safe spaces.

7 days ago
9/12/05
dabigchet - 

Why do you bother posting? Do you enjoy having people point out your stupidity?
7 days ago
7/31/09

Automatically it's an attack on women lol. Oi.

7 days ago
1/1/01

All her videos are like this; endless hours of "woke" people threatening her for reasons they are completely unable to articulate. 

7 days ago
12/15/11

More evidence  for the need of concentration  camps.

A fatass, who couldn't  whip anyone, playing the tough guy to a woman.

And a jobless son, pushing someone who has done him no wrong.

What a sad world, I live in.

7 days ago
3/27/03

Lol @ the black guy punking out the leftist brown shirts... they didn’t except that!

7 days ago
9/10/07
Jack Carter -
dabigchet - 

Her point is to see where where people stand in regards to the cut off age.

She also mentioned 10-years-old, 18-years-old, and underage children. Going as low as 6 should cause every single person she interviewed to say "No, a 6 year-old should not be taking transitioning hormones or have gender reassignment surgery."

Kids don’t have gender re-assignment surgery. OGers don’t realize this because they watch bottom feeding scumbags like this cunt, which is specifically designed for deplorables to get outraged.

should regular adults have strong opinions on all drugs or just this category? Should puberty blockers be banned outright or only for certain diagnoses?