OtherGround Forums Pedo's: We're part of LGBT community!

7/11/18 4:15 PM
1/1/01
1) Considering NAMBLA and the history of the gay movement, pedo's are really just trying to rejoin the fold...

2) If the LBGT community has any sense whatsoever, and I think they do, they will distance themselves from these fuckers as far as possible.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/09/pedophiles-lgbt-community/

Pedophiles are rebranding themselves as “MAPs” or “Minor Attracted Persons” in an effort to gain acceptance and be included into the LGBT community.

According to Urban Dictionary, the blanket term MAP includes infantophiles (infants), pedophiles (pre-pubescent children), hebephiles (pubescent children), and ephebophiles (post-pubescent children). Some MAPs also refer to themselves as NOMAPs or “Non-Offending Minor Attracted Persons”.

These pedophiles seek to be a part of the LGBT+ community, even going so far as to make a “Pride” flag for Gay Pride Month.

The “MAP/NOMAP community” tries to pull at people’s heartstrings by claiming that pedophiles are misunderstood marginalized people, and that as long as their attraction to children is not acted upon — or in some cases when they get permission from the child — that they should not be villainized.

Sites such as “The Prevention Project” claim to be aimed at helping children, posting quotes like the one below, reminiscent of testimonials of struggling gay youth, under headlines like “everyone needs support”.

“John” was suicidal. He had been bullied by trolls on social media for most of his life for being different. The bullies were primarily people who claimed, based on their religious beliefs, that “John” was going to hell and deserved to die. They described how they would kill him on his twitter page and people supported their hate. Desperate for help, John sought treatment for his shame, depression, and suicidality. Although he was scared to share about himself with a stranger, he felt desperate for help as he had NO desire to harm anyone, ever. Once he shared about his attraction to children, his therapist told him, “I don’t treat sex offenders.”

Many blogs exist on Tumblr showing support for MAPs, claiming that they should be a part of the LGBT community and attempting to create “safe spaces” for these “minor attracted persons”. The blog “Pedophiles about Pedophilia” also presents many sob stories of “marginalized” pedophiles in pretty pastel colors, claiming that they mean no harm and just want to be loved like everyone else as shown in such headlines as “Why Pedophilia And Pedophiles Are Not A Risk To Children”, “Growing Up A Pedophile” and “How I came out as an anti-contact pedophile to the woman I love”.

This name change seems to follow in the liberal trend of rebranding things by giving them more “politically correct” names, but is the next step really normalizing pedophilia?
7/11/18 4:16 PM
2/4/06

Let us in!

-Orcus / ill Portents/antifragile 

7/11/18 4:19 PM
7/31/15

FUCK 

FUCK

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Sure, being attracted to an 18/19 yo is fine, but what the fuck!?

MAPS and NOMAPS?! No... No, No, No.

Noooooooooooooooo.

7/11/18 4:30 PM
7/8/14

Aaand the flood gates have been opened.

Edited: 7/11/18 4:30 PM
11/9/10

If we based societal norms on weird ass blogs on Tumblr we'd be fucked.

7/11/18 4:34 PM
9/22/16
#Weiner2020
7/11/18 4:36 PM
1/1/01
VinegarStrokes -

I suppose that’s one way to dismiss it, but when you have major news sites publishing sympathetic articles and psychologists arguing pedo behavior as ‘just another sexual orientation’ it’s probably time to start paying attention to the possibilities and implications.

7/11/18 4:38 PM
11/8/11

It was only a matter of time.

7/11/18 4:39 PM
9/22/16
amadeus - 
VinegarStrokes -

I suppose that’s one way to dismiss it, but when you have major news sites publishing sympathetic articles and psychologists arguing pedo behavior as ‘just another sexual orientation’ it’s probably time to start paying attention to the possibilities and implications.

This has been a long time brewing. I was fucking disgusted when they put the gay pedophile Harvey Milk on a stamp.
7/11/18 4:40 PM
11/9/10
amadeus -
VinegarStrokes -

I'm not dismissing it. I have seen the attempts to normalize it. But there is a long way from gay rights (who gives a fuck what two adults do) to accepting pedophiles.

7/11/18 4:41 PM
9/4/08
It's always been a part of their movement.

You can see the push towards making it main stream has been happening for a while.

Sick, nasty bunch of freaks.
Edited: 7/11/18 4:42 PM
8/5/11
Eisenberg -

It was only a matter of time.

this.

I've been telling the wife this was gonna start happening for years now

7/11/18 4:44 PM
11/9/10
AnthonyWeiner -
amadeus - 
VinegarStrokes -

This has been a long time brewing. I was fucking disgusted when they put the gay pedophile Harvey Milk on a stamp.

Aren't you in prison for sexting a 14 year old? Who let you on the internet?

7/11/18 4:46 PM
9/22/16
VinegarStrokes - 
AnthonyWeiner -
amadeus - 
VinegarStrokes -

Aren't you in prison for sexting a 14 year old? Who let you on the internet?

It's actually a prison hospital. I get some pretty cool perks. It's not who you know, it's how you know em :)
7/11/18 4:47 PM
3/14/16

Kill them. 

7/11/18 4:48 PM
1/12/10

And people said others were crazy for making these implications for years. 

7/11/18 4:49 PM
12/15/00

Good...create a name for it, be proud of it...wear a shirt that says "MAP Pride" on it.  That way if you step within 50 feet of my children I can identify you as the enemy. 

7/11/18 4:54 PM
2/4/06

I've caught shit on this board for supporting the idea that non offending pedos should be able to seek therapy without triggering mandatory reporting, but I'm ready to burn some shit to the ground if anything even resembling "pride" is remotely hinted at with this shit.

7/11/18 4:56 PM
12/13/09
Been saying this was going to happen for a long time. The idea that they are simply born with that tendency may bite the LGBT community in the ass.

If the LBGT people come out and say the pedo's aren't born that way, then it hurts their cause. Because people that oppose them will just say "Then how can you say you are born like that".

If they, for some odd reason, agree with the pedo's it's still bad on them. And probably much much worse.

But IDK anymore. I'm getting older and the world has stopped making sense.

7/11/18 5:13 PM
5/8/01

I still don't see them succeeding with this. How are they going to convince parents that preying on their fucking children is totally fine? I realize that the madness never seems to end but how do they cross THAT line?

7/11/18 5:16 PM
3/15/15
in
7/11/18 5:18 PM
4/22/07

To be fair,  all those groups are a bunch of faggots

7/11/18 5:23 PM
9/22/16
Pablo Duke - 
AnthonyWeiner -
amadeus - 
VinegarStrokes -

Doode, he’s the Rocky Balboa of San Francisco. His name is everywhere

I went through that when I lived in San Diego and had a good number of LGBT friends. One night my friends wanted to go to Harvey Milk's Diner, and I objected (wanted to go to Brian's 24 instead). When a guy I didn't know asked why, I said "Harvey Milk was a disgusting human being." The guy immediately shot back with some "Oh, the straight boy doesn't want to eat in a gay restaurant?" and I responded, "I don't give a fuck that he's gay, I'm not eating in a restaurant named for a pedophile."

There was a short argument, the random guy and his boyfriend left, and we all ended up at Gossip Grill. I was supremely happy when Harvey's shut down a few years back. Blows my mind that there's a fucking street named for him.
7/11/18 5:24 PM
11/21/05

HuffPo Op-Ed in 2025: "Why We Let our 9 yo Girl Be Physically Intimate with Her 59 yo Soul Mate"

7/11/18 5:29 PM
1/1/01
Ebony - 

I've caught shit on this board for supporting the idea that non offending pedos should be able to seek therapy without triggering mandatory reporting, but I'm ready to burn some shit to the ground if anything even resembling "pride" is remotely hinted at with this shit.

And you have others on this board that have said if the child consents to it that it's not so bad.  I think we know who said this.