OtherGround Forums Pelosi And The Dems Have Finally Gone Insane!

Edited: 1 day ago
8/1/13

WTF? Guess that whole Ukraine impeachment thing isn't working out to well. On to the next outrage. Now Cocaine Mitch is a Russian spy.

1 day ago
1/1/01

With all those chins, you would think Mitch was backed by China. 

1 day ago
12/22/10

Sadly, many retarded dems will believe this bullshit. 

1 day ago
8/1/13

1 day ago
2/22/13

Finally?

1 day ago
8/1/13
WendyIDMT -

Finally?

True...my bad!

1 day ago
11/1/06

I guess as long as the OP is crying then they are doing a good job. That's how partisanship is supposed to work these days right?

1 day ago
9/24/07

Well, at least you and the rest of the trumptards will finally have some company. 

1 day ago
8/1/13
LoveToChoke -

I guess as long as the OP is crying then they are doing a good job. That's how partisanship is supposed to work these days right?

OP isn't crying. OP is laughing at the absurdity of it all, just like I did during the Russian Collusion hoax, and was proven right again, as you were being embarrassed horribly once again.

1 day ago
9/13/08
b.d. -

Well, at least you and the rest of the trumptards will finally have some company. 

You suck so much dick.

1 day ago
5/1/16

I need to get something off my chest . For some reason and I don't know why  I find Mollie Hemingway sexy as hell . It bothers me 

1 day ago
1/14/07

Let them keep screaming Moscow Mitch memes and throwing their temper tantrums on Twitter, meanwhile shit is getting done with I think 180 judges confirmed so far. 

1 day ago
8/1/13
ChucksChin -

I need to get something off my chest . For some reason and I don't know why  I find Mollie Hemingway sexy as hell . It bothers me 

Yes, in a Sarah Sanders sought of way.

1 day ago
11/1/06
camicom -
LoveToChoke -

OP isn't crying. OP is laughing at the absurdity of it all, just like I did during the Russian Collusion hoax, and was proven right again, as you were being embarrassed horribly once again.

Yeah, all of those people sent to jail as a result of the Mueller investigation started by a Republican are an embarrassment to the Dems. LOL. 

1 day ago
5/1/16
camicom -
ChucksChin -

Yeah , they both have a vibe about them . 

1 day ago
5/1/16
LoveToChoke -
camicom -
LoveToChoke -

Yeah, all of those people sent to jail as a result of the Mueller investigation started by a Republican are an embarrassment to the Dems. LOL. 

What was mueller investigating? 

1 day ago
11/1/06
ChucksChin -
LoveToChoke -
camicom -
LoveToChoke -

I know you think you are making a good point but I cannot be bothered to go into DOJ policy of not indicting a sitting president. There are plenty of other threads on the OG about it.

Edited: 1 day ago
5/1/16
LoveToChoke -
ChucksChin -
LoveToChoke -
camicom -
LoveToChoke -

I know you think you are making a good point but I cannot be bothered to go into DOJ policy of not indicting a sitting president. There are plenty of other threads on the OG about it.

Why when I ask someone that hates Trump a question about details or facts . They always respond with some shit about how they don't have time or can't be bothered or I wouldn't understand? Are you really so self absorbed to think being a jackass to people asking questions will help defeat Trump ?  I'm pro choice , pro gun , marry whatever you want  and spend a few days a month driving illegals at my wife's work to any immigration appointment or anything else that helps them not live in the shadows or  get exploited . But yeah , I don't hate Trump so I'm a piece of shit . You represent everything wrong with the left . 

1 day ago
11/1/06
ChucksChin -
LoveToChoke -
ChucksChin -
LoveToChoke -
camicom -
LoveToChoke -

Why when I ask someone that hates Trump a question about details or facts . They always respond with some shit about how they don't have time or can't be bothered or I wouldn't understand? Are you really so self absorbed to think being a jackass to people asking questions will help defeat Trump ?  I'm pro choice , pro gun , marry whatever you want  and spend a few days a month driving illegals at my wife's work to any immigration appointment or anything else that helps them not live in the shadows and get exploited . But yeah , I don't hate Trump so I'm a piece of shit . You represent everything wrong with the left . 

Fuck off. There are plenty of threads talking about the Mueller investigation. Use the search function.

1 day ago
4/27/15
ChucksChin -
camicom -
ChucksChin -

Something to do with anal?

1 day ago
6/27/09

Finally?

1 day ago
5/1/16
LoveToChoke -
ChucksChin -
LoveToChoke -
ChucksChin -
LoveToChoke -
camicom -
LoveToChoke -

Why when I ask someone that hates Trump a question about details or facts . They always respond with some shit about how they don't have time or can't be bothered or I wouldn't understand? Are you really so self absorbed to think being a jackass to people asking questions will help defeat Trump ?  I'm pro choice , pro gun , marry whatever you want  and spend a few days a month driving illegals at my wife's work to any immigration appointment or anything else that helps them not live in the shadows and get exploited . But yeah , I don't hate Trump so I'm a piece of shit . You represent everything wrong with the left . 

Fuck off. There are plenty of threads talking about the Mueller investigation. Use the search function.

I don't know who hurt you in life , but it wasn't me . 

1 day ago
1/1/01

everyone knows the best coke comes from russia, usually siberia. of course cocaine mitch is a spy.

1 day ago
5/1/16
Black Dougie -
ChucksChin -
camicom -
ChucksChin -

Something to do with anal?

Yes , I bet Mollie fucks like it's an Olympic sport . 

1 day ago
11/1/06
ChucksChin -
LoveToChoke -
ChucksChin -
LoveToChoke -
ChucksChin -
LoveToChoke -
camicom -
LoveToChoke -

I don't know who hurt you in life , but it wasn't me . 

Lol. I'm not the one getting cunty because another OG member cannot be bothered to respond to a question answered in dozens of other threads.