OtherGround Forums Pelosi/Dem's Accomplishments SInce Taking House!

6 days ago
8/1/13

6 days ago
8/22/08
Pretty much sums it up.
6 days ago
10/15/13
Damien8003 - Pretty much sums it up.

/Thread

Edited: 6 days ago
1/2/15

dems are running on orange man bad and free stuff for trannies and illegals

I don't see how their base in middle America care  about those things 

6 days ago
10/15/13
Junnk -

And THAT is why the Electoral College is so god damned important (and Im a NY'er)

6 days ago
3/13/18

How many bills have been sent to the senate?

6 days ago
8/7/19
100% truth.

Le Shat
©
6 days ago
8/1/13
The_Pundits_Ghost -

The subpoena issued Tuesday morning to former Ambassador William Taylor marked the 56th that has been publicly acknowledged and aimed at Mr. Trump and his team. That is 10 more than the 46 House bills that have become law this year.

6 days ago
11/20/13
camicom -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

The subpoena issued Tuesday morning to former Ambassador William Taylor marked the 56th that has been publicly acknowledged and aimed at Mr. Trump and his team. That is 10 more than the 46 House bills that have become law this year.

And here I was thinking calling witnesses is easier than passing a law, and also thinking it was completley irrelevant. 

6 days ago
10/15/13
ksacs revenge -
camicom -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

And here I was thinking calling witnesses is easier than passing a law, and also thinking it was completley irrelevant. 

Any thoughts on the topic of this thread?

6 days ago
11/20/13
Al Cappucino -
Junnk -

And THAT is why the Electoral College is so god damned important (and Im a NY'er)

It only became important when Trump won only because the of electoral college. Before then, it was a dirty tool Democrats were going to use to keep Trump from winning.

6 days ago
8/1/13
ksacs revenge -
Al Cappucino -
Junnk -

It only became important when Trump won only because the of electoral college. Before then, it was a dirty tool Democrats were going to use to keep Trump from winning.

I'm sure you can list Pelosi's accomplishments right? Please do...

6 days ago
11/20/13
Al Cappucino -
ksacs revenge -
camicom -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

You must be new here. When I start making posts that aren't just making fun of you guys, I'll let you know.

6 days ago
1/2/15
ksacs revenge -
Al Cappucino -
ksacs revenge -
camicom -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

You must be new here. When I start making posts that aren't just making fun of you guys, I'll let you know.

Just here to deflect for your party?

6 days ago
8/1/13

At least we know what a throuple is now.

6 days ago
11/20/13
Junnk -
ksacs revenge -
Al Cappucino -
ksacs revenge -
camicom -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Nope, you guys are just idiots, which make for easy targets.

6 days ago
1/12/10
ksacs revenge -
Junnk -
ksacs revenge -
Al Cappucino -
ksacs revenge -
camicom -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

So that’s a yes? 

6 days ago
4/3/08

Thank god for that 

6 days ago
8/1/13
ksacs revenge -
Junnk -
ksacs revenge -
Al Cappucino -
ksacs revenge -
camicom -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

We are still waiting for you to list Pelosi's accomplishments....

6 days ago
1/2/15
ksacs revenge -
Junnk -
ksacs revenge -
Al Cappucino -
ksacs revenge -
camicom -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

what a loyal party subject. The dnc should be proud of you 

6 days ago
2/24/11

And Camicon stirring shit again, you fucking cancer. 

We really need an active political ground. 

6 days ago
12/24/10
ksacs revenge -
Junnk -
ksacs revenge -
Al Cappucino -
ksacs revenge -
camicom -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Let me guess your the smart one? Lmao 

6 days ago
12/24/10
camicom -
ksacs revenge -
Junnk -
ksacs revenge -
Al Cappucino -
ksacs revenge -
camicom -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

We are still waiting for you to list Pelosi's accomplishments....

I too would like to see that list.

6 days ago
7/15/11
GrindOnLine -

Don’t click on it faggot. Is that hard for you to understand with your pea brain?

6 days ago
8/1/13
GrindOnLine -

LOL. Go fuck yourself snowflake, here is a better place for you.