OtherGround Forums Pics to troll conservative/TrumpTards on Facebook?

8 days ago
7/22/09

8 days ago
7/22/09

8 days ago
7/22/09

8 days ago
11/30/11

8 days ago
11/11/11
GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT -

VTFU

8 days ago
8/7/19
kevsh - 
GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT -

VTFU

LMAO!!!

Le Shat
8 days ago
10/1/16
Le Shat V2 - 
LieDetector - 
Le Shat V2 -
kevsh - 

And what mental disorder do you call being so triggered that you create multiple fake OG accounts, and get trolled on each of them? Seriously, that's not winning, that's You Need Help.

I only have one account, son.

Who's being trolled? I'm trying to help you.

Being a grown man with the same political philosophy as teenage girls is not a good look.

Come out of this dark, humorless cave and into the light.

Le Shat

You're crying out for help. You're desperate for attention. And you're thoroughly and completely TRIGGERED! 

I doubt you're capable of introspection.

On the off chance you are,  take a break, go outside, and ask yourself why these posts troll you so severely. Listen to the birds chirp and wind rustle through the trees, and ask yourself: Why am I so susceptible to being TRIGGERED?

Aside from being a trigglypuff you're rather boring.

You speak in tired forum cliches with no substance.

I was just on the beach this morning doing an Ashtanga routine and feel wonderful!

You seem very triggered to have me in your safe space, maybe you should try some deep breathing if it doesn't disturb your cubicle mates.

Le Shat

You talk of tired forum cliches and they say someone is "triggered" in their "safe space"

Okaay.

But just so you know, you being in this "safe space" is what makes this thread good. If nobody got trolled on a troll thread, the thread failed.

This one is succeeding bigly.
8 days ago
1/1/01

8 days ago
6/8/08
donkypunch55 -
Korpiklaani - as someone that grew up with eddie murphey raw, in living color, mel brooks movies, southpark, family guy, trump jokes dont seem funny to me, i dont know why, saying orange man bad and everyone is a white nazi doesnt do it for me

this has got to be the worst time for comedy in history

Careful.  That reasonable comment will get all the Zhe’s in this thread to scream “Triggered!”

Spoken like a butthurt conservative who could not resist the temptation to click on this thread and then had to display his inability to take in some parody without getting the "must defend organge bad guy" complex - and eventually got called out for it.

And you're still not over it, still triggered. Preemtively saying people will call you triggered, will not make you seem any less triggered, once you get triggered. 

7 days ago
1/1/01

7 days ago
5/13/11

7 days ago
11/30/11

7 days ago
5/13/11

7 days ago
1/1/01

7 days ago
1/1/01

7 days ago
1/1/01

7 days ago
11/13/14
cheech -

Camicorn?

7 days ago
1/1/01

6 days ago
2/16/05

6 days ago
2/16/05

6 days ago
1/1/01

6 days ago
5/13/11
SalaciousCrumb -

Jesus he is so far past parallel. Ugh

6 days ago
6/5/18

5 days ago
2/20/09
Average -
donkypunch55 -
Korpiklaani - as someone that grew up with eddie murphey raw, in living color, mel brooks movies, southpark, family guy, trump jokes dont seem funny to me, i dont know why, saying orange man bad and everyone is a white nazi doesnt do it for me

this has got to be the worst time for comedy in history

Careful.  That reasonable comment will get all the Zhe’s in this thread to scream “Triggered!”

Spoken like a butthurt conservative who could not resist the temptation to click on this thread and then had to display his inability to take in some parody without getting the "must defend organge bad guy" complex - and eventually got called out for it.

And you're still not over it, still triggered. Preemtively saying people will call you triggered, will not make you seem any less triggered, once you get triggered. 

Spoken like a butthurt liberal who can’t accept that you people ain’t funny or clever.

By all means lady, embarrass yourself some more.

5 days ago
2/22/09
donkypunch55 - 
LieDetector -
Throwin’Knuckles -

Wow this thread.. Why do liberals suck at being funny?

Why do you suck at reading?

TRIGGERED!!

Haha!  Hey Knuckles, give up.  These little ladies won’t do shit but yell TRIGGERED.

Its all they have.  Leave the betas something.

What shit would you do if a SJW whined that the pics to troll them thread wasn't funny?

As you can see from this thread pointing out to a TRIGGERED poster that they're TRIGGERED is very effective.