OtherGround Forums Pics to troll conservative/TrumpTards on Facebook?

8/29/19 6:02 PM
1/1/01

8/29/19 6:09 PM
10/1/16
donkypunch55 - 
kevsh -

If there were an Olympics for Getting Trolled Le Shat and DonkeyPunch would be fighting it out for gold.

Unfortunately, there is no Olympics for Getting Trolled, so I don't know, maybe they're fighting it out because they've got nothing better to do with their day than being trolled over and over (and of course completely deny they're being trolled ... in a thread, ahem, specifically designed to troll people).

A clinical pyschologist could make a career case out of these two. It's really just amazing to watch, sad too, but fascinating all the same.

Oh look, another brain surgeon. 

Welcome back genius!

Thank you for allowing me to add you to the list of the slain.

Good boy.

What I've learned from you Donky is that SJWs just don't know how to have fun. They have an entire troll thread to post on but they ignore it, as if not even reading it.

WTF?

What's more fun than seething with joy?

Why do you think they don't have as much joyful happiness on that thread as you're having on this one?

8/29/19 7:18 PM
2/20/09
Flavorful -
donkypunch55 - 
kevsh -

If there were an Olympics for Getting Trolled Le Shat and DonkeyPunch would be fighting it out for gold.

Unfortunately, there is no Olympics for Getting Trolled, so I don't know, maybe they're fighting it out because they've got nothing better to do with their day than being trolled over and over (and of course completely deny they're being trolled ... in a thread, ahem, specifically designed to troll people).

A clinical pyschologist could make a career case out of these two. It's really just amazing to watch, sad too, but fascinating all the same.

Welcome back genius!

Good boy.

What I've learned from you Donky is that SJWs just don't know how to have fun. They have an entire troll thread to post on but they ignore it, as if not even reading it.

WTF?

Why do you think they don't have as much joyful happiness on that thread as you're having on this one?

Lol, that’s some ignorant assumptions you’ve got going on there friend.

I 100% enjoy both threads.

This whole back and forth with you people started because I made a one line, innocuous comment on page 261 and several of you idiots lost your minds.

Why can’t I enjoy both threads?  I have yet to be attacked on the other one.  If that happens, I’ll respond in a similar fashion.

Pretty simple stuff little lady.

8/29/19 7:32 PM
12/18/08
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -

You know what?  Sometimes I’m wrong.  It happens.

Maybe I did threaten someone?  God knows, it’s possible.

So I went back to the first page I posted on, pg. 261 (I encourage you to do the same).

I have smoked you so badly that the only way you can justify the feeling of having your nuts crushed is to fabricate in your head that you were threatened.

I’m a goddamn hero.

Bwahahahaha! You are so full of yourself its fuckin comical! 

Coming from an ignorant, loud mouth exhibitionist your statement and opinion mean very little.

Bwahahaha! This is awesome!! 

Keep going!!  

8/29/19 8:27 PM
1/1/01

8/30/19 2:53 AM
6/8/08
donkypunch55 -
Average -
donkypunch55 -

So I went back to the first page I posted on, pg. 261 (I encourage you to do the same).

I have smoked you so badly that the only way you can justify the feeling of having your nuts crushed is to fabricate in your head that you were threatened.

I’m a goddamn hero.

wow... this time around I riled you up even more. 

Here's another gift for you, some truth:

Never spoke of myself. Just because you are a insecure bully who throws around violence as a result of being owned by logic doesn't mean I'm intimidated. You are no threat to me whatsoever. You know why?

1) This is the internet. You live in your trailer park and type while holding an antenna with your foot to keep the connectivity. I could be from Greenland (not for sale), a small Indonesian Tribe or in your trailer park, one trailer next to you, your sister holding up my antenna so I don't lose connection.

2) These are just words. Nothing demonstrates clearer what a insecure cunt a person is, when he turns words and disagreements ON THE INTERNET into a real life fist fight fantasy. 

I know you get something out of it. But not everybody is as simple as you. You impress no one. I've been on this board way back with 00 namers, a time when a green name meant something. Now your green name is just that: a different color. And people like you are the reason why it just doesn't mean shit anymore around here, I don't even know why they still give them out. 

You are not what you think you are, not even here, on a virtual platform. 

You want to impress? Start being funny. Or say something that has a sliver of meaning. Right now, you're still stuck in quicksand and try to get out of it by ignoring it, making alot of noise or laughing it off. We are standing there, throwing you ropes that you didnt want. 

And now, back to your denial routine. 

Ah yes, another wall of words to not say shit.

I’m a tough guy?  What?  Review my posting history and you won’t find an instance of me initiating anything.

Now if you’re speaking about me being a bully because I make you feel like a sad little woman.... well you may have something there.

Just because I frighten you and you’re a scared little rabbit doesn’t automatically make me a bully.

deal with your own mental weakness Suzy.

I accept your appology. 

8/30/19 7:48 AM
11/30/11

8/30/19 7:15 PM
2/20/09
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -

I’m a goddamn hero.

Coming from an ignorant, loud mouth exhibitionist your statement and opinion mean very little.

Keep going!!  

Well I need you to say something stupid.

Again.

8/30/19 7:17 PM
2/20/09
Average -
donkypunch55 -
Average -
donkypunch55 -

I’m a goddamn hero.

Never spoke of myself. Just because you are a insecure bully who throws around violence as a result of being owned by logic doesn't mean I'm intimidated. You are no threat to me whatsoever. You know why?

1) This is the internet. You live in your trailer park and type while holding an antenna with your foot to keep the connectivity. I could be from Greenland (not for sale), a small Indonesian Tribe or in your trailer park, one trailer next to you, your sister holding up my antenna so I don't lose connection.

2) These are just words. Nothing demonstrates clearer what a insecure cunt a person is, when he turns words and disagreements ON THE INTERNET into a real life fist fight fantasy. 

I know you get something out of it. But not everybody is as simple as you. You impress no one. I've been on this board way back with 00 namers, a time when a green name meant something. Now your green name is just that: a different color. And people like you are the reason why it just doesn't mean shit anymore around here, I don't even know why they still give them out. 

You want to impress? Start being funny. Or say something that has a sliver of meaning. Right now, you're still stuck in quicksand and try to get out of it by ignoring it, making alot of noise or laughing it off. We are standing there, throwing you ropes that you didnt want. 

I’m a tough guy?  What?  Review my posting history and you won’t find an instance of me initiating anything.

Now if you’re speaking about me being a bully because I make you feel like a sad little woman.... well you may have something there.

Just because I frighten you and you’re a scared little rabbit doesn’t automatically make me a bully.

I accept your appology. 

Ah haha!  You would see it that way.

It’s ok sugar, one day you’ll see a vagina in real life.

I mean, I can’t guarantee it but odds are...

8/31/19 1:01 AM
12/18/08
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -

I’m a goddamn hero.

Keep going!!  

Again.

Maybe, but nothin like you have been posting on this thread! Lol!  Merci beaucoup! 

8/31/19 4:07 AM
2/20/09
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -

I’m a goddamn hero.

Keep going!!  

Again.

Maybe, but nothin like you have been posting on this thread! Lol!  Merci beaucoup! 

Wow, excellent rebuttal.  You’re doing little to prove my assertions about you wrong.

What else you got?

8/31/19 6:57 AM
12/30/10
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -

I’m a goddamn hero.

Keep going!!  

Again.

Wow, excellent rebuttal.  You’re doing little to prove my assertions about you wrong.

What else you got?

Dude, you are frail as fuck and comically gullible. You remind me of one of those people that picks the dumbest battles and then doesn’t back down even though they are clearly wrong. Like, you probably argued with your parents that they didn’t buy you your Christmas gifts, Santa did. 

Edited: 8/31/19 7:20 AM
2/20/09
UGCTT_Manny2984 -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -

I’m a goddamn hero.

Keep going!!  

Again.

What else you got?

Dude, you are frail as fuck and comically gullible. You remind me of one of those people that picks the dumbest battles and then doesn’t back down even though they are clearly wrong. Like, you probably argued with your parents that they didn’t buy you your Christmas gifts, Santa did. 

Hey hey!  A new guy!  Welcome.  I’ll add you to my wall-of-shame.

Just couldn’t help yourself, could you?

Your idiot shit is pretty embarrassing right out the gate.

I’d advise you to stop.

But you won’t.

You people can’t help yourself.

It’s fantastic.

8/31/19 2:16 PM
5/13/11

8/31/19 4:14 PM
12/18/08
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -

I’m a goddamn hero.

Keep going!!  

Again.

What else you got?

Im not gonna argue with ya! Watchin you make a total ass of yourself in this thread doesn't need a pissing contest between you and I. 

Youre doing a fabulous job all on your own :)

We all will continue to laugh at your expense tho.. its too good to miss.. 

8/31/19 5:05 PM
5/13/11
donkypunch55 -
Flavorful -
donkypunch55 - 
kevsh -

Welcome back genius!

Good boy.

WTF?

This whole back and forth with you people started because I made a one line, innocuous comment on page 261 and several of you idiots lost your minds.

Why can’t I enjoy both threads?  I have yet to be attacked on the other one.  If that happens, I’ll respond in a similar fashion.

"I've been attacked in this thread!!!!" 

Fucking sensitive little guy. 

#trolled

8/31/19 5:10 PM
6/8/08
donkypunch55 -
Average -
donkypunch55 -
Average -
donkypunch55 -

I’m a goddamn hero.

I accept your appology. 

Ah haha!  You would see it that way.

It’s ok sugar, one day you’ll see a vagina in real life.

I mean, I can’t guarantee it but odds are...

I let you off the hook at the right time I see. You were out of material anyway. 

8/31/19 5:12 PM
6/8/08
donkypunch55 -
UGCTT_Manny2984 -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -

I’m a goddamn hero.

Keep going!!  

Again.

What else you got?

I’d advise you to stop.

But you won’t.

It’s fantastic.

holy crap, STILL you are crying big fat whiney pussy tears hahahaha. 

8/31/19 7:43 PM
6/5/18

Just in case you haven’t realised it yet but donky has baited you all into derailing this thread and he’s won. 

8/31/19 9:32 PM
11/30/11

8/31/19 10:37 PM
1/1/01

9/1/19 5:05 AM
2/20/09
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
donkypunch55 -
Flavorful -
donkypunch55 - 
kevsh -

Welcome back genius!

Good boy.

WTF?

"I've been attacked in this thread!!!!" 

Fucking sensitive little guy. 

#trolled

Eat a dick.

I AM a little hurt!  

I kinda like you.

9/1/19 5:07 AM
2/20/09
Drop Bear -

Just in case you haven’t realised it yet but donky has baited you all into derailing this thread and he’s won. 

Shhhhhhh, don’t fuck this up yo.

9/1/19 5:08 AM
2/20/09
Average -
donkypunch55 -
UGCTT_Manny2984 -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -

I’m a goddamn hero.

Keep going!!  

Again.

What else you got?

I’d advise you to stop.

But you won’t.

It’s fantastic.

holy crap, STILL you are crying big fat whiney pussy tears hahahaha. 

Agreed.  That new guy is one whiny BITCH.

Thank you for pointing it out.

You’re more helpful than I’ve given you credit for.

9/1/19 5:11 AM
2/20/09
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -
NorthernHospitality -
donkypunch55 -

I’m a goddamn hero.

Keep going!!  

Again.

What else you got?

Im not gonna argue with ya! Watchin you make a total ass of yourself in this thread doesn't need a pissing contest between you and I. 

Youre doing a fabulous job all on your own :)

We all will continue to laugh at your expense tho.. its too good to miss.. 

It’s not your fault.

You’re a Canadian woman.

What chance did you really have?

At best, you’re the smartest kid in retard class.