13 days ago
3/1/10

Why do people own these trash mutts

13 days ago
12/18/07

Goddamn!

13 days ago
10/12/10

Fuck those dogs. Trash dogs for trash people.

13 days ago
4/2/08

Dog would be dead 

13 days ago
7/7/08

I was nervous for her!

13 days ago
11/16/08
ThinkAlpha -

I was nervous for her!

Why?  It's a sweet dog and never hurt anyone.

13 days ago
1/13/04
White on black crime. Typical...
13 days ago
7/26/12

Probably thought she was a child and protecting her. #babysitterdogs

13 days ago
3/21/12
Never saw the appeal of owning a dog that could kill you at any moment.
13 days ago
4/11/10

I’ve seen this before. Dog smells the peanut butter she has spread over her pussy to cure her yeast infection. 

Edited: 13 days ago
4/20/11

So - true story from just last night. My brother has 3 kids with a 4 month newborn son.

My brother has a big yard with lots of trees between neighbors. Well his frail old mother in law was outside yesterday with his kids. The neighbors pitbull sauntered onto his property - must've ventured through the woods - and darted directly towards the mother in law/kids. LUCKILY my brother has a massive Bernese Mountain Dog. She's enormous - like 5'10" on her hind paws. 

Well apparently the Bernese bum rushed the pitbull and tackled the fucking thing. The pit tried to bite her but her hair is so dense - like 3 to 4 inches long, that it didn't do any damage. 

The Bernese kept pushing the pit away with her nose and tackling the fucking piece of shit dog over.

At that point the neighbor's daughter rolled through in her car looking for the piece of shit pitbull. By this point my brother was outside.

My brother told the girl to tell her father that if the pitbull comes on his property ever again he's going to shoot it with his shotgun.

Later on once the father came home from work the prick knocks on my brothers door and says that if my brother's super nice Bernese Mountain Dog shows up on his property he's going to shoot her in return. So my brother - who is no small guy and a dangerous motherfucker - raged at him and told him "let's go find your fucking dog right now and I'll kill it." So the guy got mouthy but my brother started stepping towards the frail prick who backed down to simper home.

If anything ever happens I swear by this post those neighbors will end in a pool of blood. Scumbag pieces of shit. This is in white suburbia. 

13 days ago
7/15/04

"let's go find your fucking dog right now and I'll kill it."

Lol

13 days ago
4/20/11
TexDeuce -

"let's go find your fucking dog right now and I'll kill it."

Lol

Hell hath no fury like a father protecting his small children and newborn son from a pitbull. I'll personally saw their heads off with a dull blade if anything happens to those kids.

13 days ago
2/11/11
I bet if that dog did kill someone, the media would only show pictures of it as a puppy.
Edited: 13 days ago
1/9/02

one of the few redeeming qualities of pitbulls is that they kill dozens of pitbull owners every year

13 days ago
6/28/10
KennyPowers55 - I bet if that dog did kill someone, the media would only show pictures of it as a puppy.

why?

13 days ago
6/28/10
gregbrady -

one of the few redeeming qualities of pitbulls is that they kill dozens of pitbull owners every year

I kill your moms pussy every night

13 days ago
1/25/04
Your dog does that to you, you put it down youreslf
13 days ago
1/9/02
Willin -

So - true story from just last night. My brother has 3 kids with a 4 month newborn son.

My brother has a big yard with lots of trees between neighbors. Well his frail old mother in law was outside yesterday with his kids. The neighbors pitbull sauntered onto his property - must've ventured through the woods - and darted directly towards the mother in law/kids. LUCKILY my brother has a massive Bernese Mountain Dog. She's enormous - like 5'10" on her hind paws. 

Well apparently the Bernese bum rushed the pitbull and tackled the fucking thing. The pit tried to bite her but her hair is so dense - like 3 to 4 inches long, that it didn't do any damage. 

The Bernese kept pushing the pit away with her nose and tackling the fucking piece of shit dog over.

At that point the neighbor's daughter rolled through in her car looking for the piece of shit pitbull. By this point my brother was outside.

My brother told the girl to tell her father that if the pitbull comes on his property ever again he's going to shoot it with his shotgun.

Later on once the father came home from work the prick knocks on my brothers door and says that if my brother's super nice Bernese Mountain Dog shows up on his property he's going to shoot her in return. So my brother - who is no small guy and a dangerous motherfucker - raged at him and told him "let's go find your fucking dog right now and I'll kill it." So the guy got mouthy but my brother started stepping towards the frail prick who backed down to simper home.

If anything ever happens I swear by this post those neighbors will end in a pool of blood. Scumbag pieces of shit. This is in white suburbia. 

your brother sounds like someone I want to hang out with

pitbulls just bring violence death and conflict

13 days ago
3/5/15

Woman, children, the elderly, and some men should never be left alone with a pit. 

Crazy vid

13 days ago
8/19/06
Willin -

I love this... I got a Newfoundland last month and am hoping for similar results. If the kids are going outside I will send the dog with them.